What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu][RJ261180] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人 / I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Thank you for doing the translation, waiting for the translation to be done :), any chance you have machine-translated from the mamashota kingdom too?
Nope, i'm not planing to translate that one, but i hope someone does

BronBron06

Reputation score
GOD BLESS
Any plans on doing the newest release of this circle or just this?

Federik76

Reputation score
Please PLEASE translate this game!!!!!!

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
GOD BLESS
Any plans on doing the newest release of this circle or just this?
Please PLEASE translate this game!!!!!!
Lol, are you the same guy?

Sorry, but i'm no translator, i just wanted this game to be translated and as i couldn't see anyone willing to do it, i started doing it.
At the moment i'm slowing down the work, because i'm studying for my finals. So it may take a while more.

And the answer your question.
The best i can do is to Machine Translate it, if someone doesn't already do it, when i'm done with the translation i'm doing first.

The good thing, is that you will be able to see the game in English, but it won't make much sense and the margins will be fucked up.
Here is an example of how does a game looks like when you just use "Translator++" without modifying the text later:

Federik76

Reputation score
Lol, are you the same guy?

Sorry, but i'm no translator, i just wanted this game to be translated and as i couldn't see anyone willing to do it, i started doing it.
At the moment i'm slowing down the work, because i'm studying for my finals. So it may take a while more.

And the answer your question.
The best i can do is to Machine Translate it, if someone doesn't already do it, when i'm done with the translation i'm doing first.

The good thing, is that you will be able to see the game in English, but it won't make much sense and the margins will be fucked up.
Here is an example of how does a game looks like when you just use "Translator++" without modifying the text later:

take your time man !!!!!!!!!! i just wish some day i nthe future the game i requested could be traslated :D :D i m not the same guy haha but i do want that game trasnlated T_T that kind of works never sees the ligh in english...

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just here to offer words of encouragement, I've tried to playthis a few times but TBH I can't figure out how to progress crap. I always seem to end up in a loop where the only events are study/dinner/playing with the boy on 2f. -.-

I look forward to taking a crack at this game once you release~ Keep up the good work <3

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Just here to offer words of encouragement, I've tried to playthis a few times but TBH I can't figure out how to progress crap. I always seem to end up in a loop where the only events are study/dinner/playing with the boy on 2f. -.-

I look forward to taking a crack at this game once you release~ Keep up the good work <3
You should use these guides:

for Sachiko and Ryoka
for Kaheko and Izumi
for Mai, Yayoi and Asuka
Sarisa, Yoshie and Asuka
Kaouru
For all those sub-characters

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I made a new thread for the game here: https://ulmf.org/threads/dainihoken...-married-woman-condo-rj261180-re261180.14014/

This way people can go ahead and talk about the game without getting in trouble for it here, since the OG thread is locked.

Huge credit to Knightgale, as I pretty much piggy-backed off his work, send your thanks his way.

Knight, if you'd like to update OP with the new thread so people can talk about it in the appropriate section feel free (Assuming I didn't do something wrong and it gets locked as well.)

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
I made a new thread for the game here: https://ulmf.org/threads/dainihoken...-married-woman-condo-rj261180-re261180.14014/

This way people can go ahead and talk about the game without getting in trouble for it here, since the OG thread is locked.

Huge credit to Knightgale, as I pretty much piggy-backed off his work, send your thanks his way.

Knight, if you'd like to update OP with the new thread so people can talk about it in the appropriate section feel free (Assuming I didn't do something wrong and it gets locked as well.)
Thank you for creating it.

This thread has been updated with the new discussion.

If any of you need any help with the game, or have any question NOT about the translation, please go there so this thread doesn't get shut down!

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yoooooooooooooooo I was actually working on this myself...5 months ago.
I was looking to do a full translation with a mix of machine and machine assisted. I got stuck trouble shooting the variables that can't be changed. Since some things would crash the game if changed. So ya if you send your translator ++ file I don't mind helping with dialogue. Unless you are doing everything but seeing PARTIAL tag im not sure since OP sounds like its everything.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Yoooooooooooooooo I was actually working on this myself...5 months ago.
I was looking to do a full translation with a mix of machine and machine assisted. I got stuck trouble shooting the variables that can't be changed. Since some things would crash the game if changed. So ya if you send your translator ++ file I don't mind helping with dialogue. Unless you are doing everything but seeing PARTIAL tag im not sure since OP sounds like its everything.
i'll contact you this week

imperialguard350

Reputation score
Hey, i have a quick question.
Since you have all the translated picture files, and are doing an edited mtl of the rest, does that mean this should be labled as a complete tl, rather than a partial. as partial tls are just that, partially translated games, whether in progress or not

mag3p00ns92

Reputation score
You should use this guides:

for Sachiko and Ryoka
for Kaheko and Izumi
for Mai, Yayoi and Asuka
Sarisa, Yoshie and Asuka
Kaouru
For all those sub-characters
Wait you're the guy from f95 i sent that too? Im so dumb lmao, ofc you're the same guy. Anyway good luck on the work mate

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Hey, i have a quick question.
Since you have all the translated picture files, and are doing an edited mtl of the rest, does that mean this should be labled as a complete tl, rather than a partial. as partial tls are just that, partially translated games, whether in progress or not
Nope, sorry but the translation is taking way longer of what i though, and i'm having less time to work on it.
So in the following weeks i might ask for some help with some files in case some volunteer want to help.

Wait you're the guy from f95 i sent that too? Im so dumb lmao, ofc you're the same guy. Anyway good luck on the work mate
Yes, that's me

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Quick request:

If someone has a 100%~or so save to share with me, that would be great for testing some stuff and speed up the translation progress.

Luchi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does someone have a mega to download this?

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Any updates?
Update on the translation:
The game has been fully MTL.

The manual translation of:
Items, Prologue, 1 route, and every image/tutorial has been completed.

The game has a lot of text, so it may take a me couple months (i don't have that much spare time as i used to).
I want to try to finish as much as posible instead of releasing a half-assed mtl with a couple fixes.

Find attached some screenshots of the progress (a couple of the tutorial images and some of the introduction/prologue)

Take note that English is not my first language, so there might be some spelling mistakes.
But i do believe some mistakes are better than a simple MTL.
Also, those mistakes can be fixed.

Attachments