What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu][RJ261180] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人 / I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update on the translation:
The game has been fully MTL.

The manual translation of:
Items, Prologue, 1 route, and every image/tutorial has been completed.

The game has a lot of text, so it may take a me couple months (i don't have that much spare time as i used to).
I want to try to finish as much as posible instead of releasing a half-assed mtl with a couple fixes.

Find attached some screenshots of the progress (a couple of the tutorial images and some of the introduction/prologue)

Take note that English is not my first language, so there might be some spelling mistakes.
But i do believe some mistakes are better than a simple MTL.
Also, those mistakes can be fixed.
If you're going to update, would be a good idea to add it to the main post so people can see it clearly (also post still says last update was July 10th). That aside, thanks for the great work. Hoping you can get it to release soon c:

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
If you're going to update, would be a good idea to add it to the main post so people can see it clearly (also post still says last update was July 10th). That aside, thanks for the great work. Hoping you can get it to release soon c:
Done!

BronBron06

Reputation score
Thanks for the update and your work.
All this wait will be worth it as the final product will be sweet

Magdragons

Reputation score
The game has a lot of text, so it may take a me couple months (i don't have that much spare time as i used to).
Take your time, we would rather have slow updates, than no updates cause you get burnt out on translating.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Take your time, we would rather have slow updates, than no updates cause you get burnt out on translating.
Think you'll be able to post a "halfway done" version of the translation? Anyway take your time mate
That's the problem, if i release the translation half-done, it will be spread out through the internet, instead of the final version.
So i would like to finish it first instead.

Puniasterus

Reputation score
I see, when posting something goes everywhere, I guess bad timing starting mine a week ago without looking (played back in april and just found one that got errors and played both versions transfering saves, madness :LOL:).

rezial

Reputation score
Subtle linkbegging is still linkbegging. 1 week ban.
Finally I am waiting for the eng version, thank you everyone, but there is no place to download this game for free. :)

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Finally I am waiting for the eng version, thank you everyone, but there is no place to download this game for free. :)
Piracy is strictly forbidden on this forum. So you should buy it on DLSITE, instead of searching for the 1.02 version of RJ261180 in anime-sharing.
Please support the official release of this game!!!

Magdragons

Reputation score
Pretty sure that if its not loli/shota, then you can provide links, just can't ask for them. Thats if im reading the rules right.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure that if its not loli/shota, then you can provide links, just can't ask for them. Thats if im reading the rules right.
Most people just ask/give links in PM, which is kinda allowed.
@KnightGale Forgot to ask last time. Do you have by any chance an ETA? I'm dying to play this... I love games with map movent :/

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
@KnightGale Forgot to ask last time. Do you have by any chance an ETA? I'm dying to play this... I love games with map movent :/
Aren't most RPG maker games, games with map movement?

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aren't most RPG maker games, games with map movement?
Not if they use said engine to make a standard VN or a VN disguised as an RPG. That aside, this game looks like it gives you a good chunk of freedom in choices when it comes to where to go or do while other games give you a map but are fairly linear.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not if they use said engine to make a standard VN or a VN disguised as an RPG. That aside, this game looks like it gives you a good chunk of freedom in choices when it comes to where to go or do while other games give you a map but are fairly linear.
So you mean exploration/open world stuff

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Sorry, but i would lie to you if i were to state a release date again.
I'm working on the translation way less than i used to (Real life stuff).

But i can provide a quick guide on how i translate it, so ppl can at least do their own MTL.
and the translation of the opening, so you at least get in touch with the story basics of the game.

But maybe next week or so. And i'm not even sure if that is allowed (post a mini guide to translate it yourself on the first page)

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sorry, but i would lie to you if i were to state a release date again.
I'm working on the translation way less than i used to (Real life stuff).

But i can provide a quick guide on how i translate it, so ppl can at least do their own MTL.
and the translation of the opening, so you at least get in touch with the story basics of the game.

But maybe next week or so. And i'm not even sure if that is allowed (post a mini guide to translate it yourself on the first page)
Ya, im trying to get into translator++ again, but its more clunky than I remember. When I export a project it doesn't export all extracted data (it doesn't export the graphics folder even though its in the cache/temp folder it places the extracted data) when I am almost positive it used to.
Also, the tool doesn't seem to be extracting all the rvdata for example the project I am using as a test isn't having maps or states extracted along with some others. And I am pretty sure some HUD elements are in those map files. The program extracts the maps file on another game but not this one im testing. Any clue as to why? Or how to get it to list everything in the tool?

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Ya, im trying to get into translator++ again, but its more clunky than I remember. When I export a project it doesn't export all extracted data (it doesn't export the graphics folder even though its in the cache/temp folder it places the extracted data) when I am almost positive it used to.
Also, the tool doesn't seem to be extracting all the rvdata for example the project I am using as a test isn't having maps or states extracted along with some others. And I am pretty sure some HUD elements are in those map files. The program extracts the maps file on another game but not this one im testing. Any clue as to why? Or how to get it to list everything in the tool?
Try using another version of translator++, because that seems to be a problem with the extractor included with the that one.

By the way, try to talk only about this translation in this thread, or you can get banned.