What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

FourEyesGuy

Reputation score
is there any h interaction with the photographers in the second level or do they just raise the heart meter by taking photos?
There is a direct lewd animation scene with them, but the only way it seems accessible is if you're doing lewd stuff with another enemy type. Once she cums, she gets swapped around to another enemy that's near her, which can be the photographer enemy. There's no penetration for them though, sadly.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh i know, but i prefer it to happen more organically through gameplay rather than a gallery viewer is all
Bear in mind that this is a corruption game. As her lewd stats go up, she's less resistant to grapples and likewise grapples make her hornier. So at first, she's able to shake off pretty much everything no problem, but as the game progresses, various little missteps the player can make.. falling into an aphrodisiac pool, getting knocked down by a beefy enemy, not taking photographers seriously (they don't do damage, but every camera flash raises her exhibitionism stat a bit.. and that's a key stat, as if she has clothing damage she gains lust over time based on how exposed she is).. it all adds up.

This is only a 2 level demo, but in a full game, you'd probably have to make an effort to complete a virgin run.

edit: as for the photographers, their 2nd level animation is in the demo, but it only involves them taking upskirt shots and it seems to only be accessible if one is nearby while another enemy finishes -their- L2

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bear in mind that this is a corruption game. As her lewd stats go up, she's less resistant to grapples and likewise grapples make her hornier. So at first, she's able to shake off pretty much everything no problem, but as the game progresses, various little missteps the player can make.. falling into an aphrodisiac pool, getting knocked down by a beefy enemy, not taking photographers seriously (they don't do damage, but every camera flash raises her exhibitionism stat a bit.. and that's a key stat, as if she has clothing damage she gains lust over time based on how exposed she is).. it all adds up.

This is only a 2 level demo, but in a full game, you'd probably have to make an effort to complete a virgin run.

edit: as for the photographers, their 2nd level animation is in the demo, but it only involves them taking upskirt shots and it seems to only be accessible if one is nearby while another enemy finishes -their- L2
thats what i mean though, the general gameplay is such that you dont get a chance to slowly build that corruption, because most enemies cannot touch you, let alone knockdown or initiate a grab (even if they do, its an instant breakout which doesnt allow your stats to build). Hell, you can get up on knockdown before they can even react anyway. I did the first 2 stages and got no corruption stat increases whatsoever, saw no animations other than getting hp damage from one or two mobs and the bosses. the H as it stands is initially gated too heavily into you NOT playing in order to see it. Its not like im playing like a pro either, you just spam attack, then transform occassionally to stunlock everything. Its the same problem i had with mission mermaiden, it was evident in the demo, and the full release was exactly the same. This game, however, is just way more fun to play thankfully.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I should've known since I played Ayura Crisis, but the bosses in this game can get pretty dang intense. Does anyone have some input as to how to handle the werewolf (stage 2) boss? The tornado drill stab is annoyingly fast and does 60+ damage if it hits head-on, the grab means staying close for neutral Z spam or crossup side Z attempts is unsafe, and he just has to have an anti-air so trying to spam air Z (or even the high DPS side kick->jump kick chain) is also unsafe. Kicks and neutral scythe don't have enough reach so there's little warning vs drill stab, side scythe has too much end lag, air gun doesn't have quite enough air time (I think) to reliably jump over drill stab.

So far, the safest method I've found is to try and stay at a distance and avoid drill stabs using air kick, air scythe or down scythe, while waiting for him to use anti-air and hitting him from the ground during that time while trying not to use side kick. I still mess up and take drill stabs or anti-airs fairly frequently. The huge MP boost from just guarding would help, but I can't get the timing down quite yet.

Playing on Hard, btw.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I should've known since I played Ayura Crisis, but the bosses in this game can get pretty dang intense. Does anyone have some input as to how to handle the werewolf (stage 2) boss? The tornado drill stab is annoyingly fast and does 60+ damage if it hits head-on, the grab means staying close for neutral Z spam or crossup side Z attempts is unsafe, and he just has to have an anti-air so trying to spam air Z (or even the high DPS side kick->jump kick chain) is also unsafe. Kicks and neutral scythe don't have enough reach so there's little warning vs drill stab, side scythe has too much end lag, air gun doesn't have quite enough air time (I think) to reliably jump over drill stab.

So far, the safest method I've found is to try and stay at a distance and avoid drill stabs using air kick, air scythe or down scythe, while waiting for him to use anti-air and hitting him from the ground during that time while trying not to use side kick. I still mess up and take drill stabs or anti-airs fairly frequently. The huge MP boost from just guarding would help, but I can't get the timing down quite yet.

Playing on Hard, btw.
have you been unlocking/lvling up abilities? one of the tabs in the menu is a skill grid that you can spend the red orbs in to unlock stuff. i dont know what all of them do, but theres the option for a double jump, longer weapon time, upped regen, upped def, etc. you may need to farm the first stage a couple of times since upgrades are more pricey than buying new ones

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
have you been unlocking/lvling up abilities? one of the tabs in the menu is a skill grid that you can spend the red orbs in to unlock stuff. i dont know what all of them do, but theres the option for a double jump, longer weapon time, upped regen, upped def, etc. you may need to farm the first stage a couple of times since upgrades are more pricey than buying new ones
I've been unlocking and leveling abilities, and they really do change the game quite a lot. Armor Break (red impact icon; increases damage to enemy superarmor), Grim Reaper (red scythe icon; 'sweetspot' hits with scythe always crit), and Vampire (scythe and 'HP' icon; crit hits with scythe lifesteal) are a huge help. Armor Break especially helps with air scythe, air gun or shotgun (though shotgun's huge start lag is still iffy)

Blue Blood (blue orb; chance to get extra red orb drops) is supposedly a farming ability, but is surprisingly helpful since gathering red orbs also recover MP (and in boss fights, armor breaking the boss causes them to drop a bunch of red orbs).

And with the game giving us the leeway to change abilities on the fly, it can lead to things like equipping Fermata (clock icon; increases style change time), using Style Change, and then immediately swapping out Fermata for Grim Reaper...

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you go to the old man selling stuff in the room on the right of the starting room, you can buy a wardrobe (It is the last option, that sells for 500 orbs) that you can use to change which clothes you are wearing and their color and transparency.

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Solid game so far, wonder how long the dev cycle will be.

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ayura's Demo also had the first two stages to play, just like this one. It's very likely the full game will only have 5 stages like Ayura's did.

shizunesan

Reputation score
I do not know japanese , bbut, how do I get or use the skills? and how do I change stuff? I cannot understand anything in the menu other than how to save .

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you have to buy a wardrobe from the old man outside your house. its one of the more expensive stuff,

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do not know japanese , bbut, how do I get or use the skills? and how do I change stuff? I cannot understand anything in the menu other than how to save .
I usually just fumble my way around trying different things to figure out what does x, if you have a smart phone then you can use character recognition on a translator app to try and navigate the menus.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He could also use ztranslate which does exactly that.

It translates a whole active window on another window ala Google Lens.

On RetroArch it even translates it on the GO, well on android i mean, on PC i couldn't get it work, and well, sadly, RetroArch is only for emulators so you can't translate PC games (the closest it can get is, you can translate videos). There's also Universal Game Translator, which does all that apparently, but alas i cannot test it, because you need a Google API Key, which in turn needs you to register WITH a credit card. So yeah suck it.
Anyways, back on topic: Some skills are unlocked via special conditions like letting yourself be molested enough times lets you use the "go commando" skill (take your clothes off)