What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

lordofthefries

Reputation score
Don't use auto guard since you can just hold down. Got a 19 sec hell endboss kill with armor break + cross counter + bats.

Last edited:

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game has been updated to 1.16 according to . Google translated patch notes / comments below.

The latest version is 1.16.
There was a bug that couldn't progress. sorry!
I thought that masturbation was a little too strong, so I nerfed a little. Even if you adjust these parts, the goodness will be different depending on the day, so I often play with the probability.
I just came up with the idea that it should have been activated when random numbers were accumulated and exceeded the threshold.
Major changes

Added ability mental resistance. When turned on, the hypnosis-type ability replacement by the hypnosis uncle and the female training machine can be disabled. (Except for acquisition next to the base and while winning) It also prevents fascination to some extent.
Changed the level of non-initialized hypnotic abilities to 1 when using ability initializers.
Added green color to the inner.
The frequency of masturbation execution judgment is a little phenomenon.
Ona patience + n masturbation induction value is halved.
Double the effect of ability masturbation patience.
Added so that the color can be changed even from the socks of the chest of drawers.
In the case of a virgin, the level of the virgin will change depending on the progress of the learning habit.
news

・ It seems that there is no sound depending on the environment.
If there is no sound other than the setting such as the optional volume setting is 0, muted with the Windows mixer, or the bundled Config is set not to play sound, insert or remove the audio output device. It may be effective to re-recognize it, try to combine it if multiple devices are connected, and reinstall the sound driver.
Known bugs

・ H information is not updated ... I intended to set the upper limit to 990,000 to fix the problem, but it is no longer updated! I'm sorry!
-It works even if it is not equipped with mental tolerance.
・ Weak to pick-up, but duplicated
・ The color of the clothes of the 1st boss defeat event is not applied.
Bug fixes and QoL etc. Ver.1.16

★ Fixed ・ You can install the same ability from the ability installation screen with a specific procedure ... It seems that there was no particular effect. It is a specification that hypnosis systems may overlap.
★ Fixed ・ Stage 3, small fish rush along the way, even if there are no enemies, I can not proceed ... I think I could have fixed it.
★ Corrected ・ If you lose to the 2 bosses, the opening lines of the 3 bosses will be the second and subsequent ones even though it is the first time.
★ Corrected ・ If there is a shame reversal, you will be told that you are not wearing clothes even though you are wearing clothes at the opening of 3 bosses
★ Corrected ・ Clothes may be torn even with clothes protection
★ Corrected ・ Even though the propensity level is 3, the level-up log may flow.
★ Fixed ・ There are two corner ona machines in the arena custom mode + the camera kid is out of the frame
★ Fixed ・ Defeat H does not occur if you fill the appearance frame with Lara and Lil and lose
★ Fixed ・ After summoning Lara and Lil in the arena and losing, two people will appear next to each other when a defeat takeaway occurs on the normal stage.
★ Corrected ・ The virginity of propensity does not grow. (Actually, I was planning to grow up if I learned a lot of propensity in a virgin state ...!)
★ Fixed ・ BGM is not played after the second time in the 4-sided boss defeat event
★ Corrected ・ The order of the abnormal state names in the gallery is incorrect in the English version.
★ Fixed ・ There is a possibility that you will be addicted to the two-sided boss defeat event.
★ Corrected ・ When defeated, it becomes pitch black and cannot proceed
★ Fixed ・ There is no low-grade Incubus A in the arena custom mode.
★ Fixed ・ MP8 and above are not displayed

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.17 is also out.

Played it, liked the gameplay, went into gallery mode, liked the H content. Good stuff.

What trips me up though, is the tutorial claiming gun stance is good for armor breaking. The gun's long lead ups and uncancellable moves make it terrible against armored enemies, but the damage output from point blank shotgun spam after an enemy has been armor broken is absolutely nuts.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any1 got any advice on how to do mission 5? I'm not good at keeping it stun locked...

kinato

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
1.17 is also out.

Played it, liked the gameplay, went into gallery mode, liked the H content. Good stuff.

What trips me up though, is the tutorial claiming gun stance is good for armor breaking. The gun's long lead ups and uncancellable moves make it terrible against armored enemies, but the damage output from point blank shotgun spam after an enemy has been armor broken is absolutely nuts.
1.17 is also out.

Help me out a bit but where do I download it 😔

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any1 got any advice on how to do mission 5? I'm not good at keeping it stun locked...
Add more to RP so you can do more attacks, and style change to the other weapon type when your bar is nearly out instead of to the same type again

Tickit

Reputation score
It's easy if you learned how to do the down cancel.

Kick the training bag to the right wall, go into scythe mode and immediately start doing Z and down cancel in alternating. Do whatever you want for skills since I'm sure going into scythe mode immediately breaks the armor.

Edit: If you don't want to do that, there's a bug in the current version I'm in that when you hit the bag and the timer starts, you can pause immediately and the timer will still keep going.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Changing forms reset your attack count, so you can do 5 attacks, change form, then do 5 more attacks, and so on.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well this is neat, they are already working on a protagonist for a new game, and its got 2
1658366933215.png
1658366717524.png
the girl on the bottom seems to be a futanari so theres that gonna be in the game.
the game currently doesnt have a name so untill then I think any info on the game should be posted here.

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
well this is neat, they are already working on a protagonist for a new game, and its got 2
View attachment 44779
View attachment 44778
the girl on the bottom seems to be a futanari so theres that gonna be in the game.
the game currently doesnt have a name so untill then I think any info on the game should be posted here.
futa protag is rare as hell

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
>wow the second girl has a great desi-
>"the girl on the bottom seems to be a futanari"

same lol. although it might just be translation? it could just be a debuff/one scene
i didnt really understand anything in the translate but i do hope she isnt exclusively futa

not that i dislike futa it's just that this game didnt really do well with the breast expansion scenes and im also craving for curvy characters

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im more curious on if we are gonna be forced to swap between the protags or if we can stick to just 1, im not the biggest fan of futanari myself, but if shes just an optional swap then im fine with the inclusion.

Reputation score
The current plan is that you will be using both characters at once. Presumably controlling one while the AI controls the other, judging by his description of the AI he wants to use. He's also floating the idea of adding netplay, but not sure if that's realistically possible yet.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
The current plan is that you will be using both characters at once. Presumably controlling one while the AI controls the other, judging by his description of the AI he wants to use. He's also floating the idea of adding netplay, but not sure if that's realistically possible yet.
It's possible by using a third party software that mimics local play matches