OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana, Mansion, throneroom.
Tag: Hana, primarly.

"What if we could change that?" Melana offered. "I don't think I need to tell you this, but the sword takes advantage of emotional weaknesses.. for example, Seena. But I propose a sollution. You could get some control back where it matters, so it cannot use those you care about against you.. if.. you allow it a little more control over you at other times. I'm talking about a sealing contract. And before you ask.. it is not safe, no.. but looking at your current.. situation..." Melana mused.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 24 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 26
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm...yes, it is already not safe." Hana mused. Of course, nothing would be both easy and safe...

"Well, since you suggest it, I trust it will be reasonable. How exactly will that work, and what will I have to do?" letting the sword have full control didn't sound like a good idea...but at a controllable environment it should be manageable...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Envision a buket of water, filled to the point of bursting and ever so slowly filling more. You can either wait until the buket explodes.. or relieve the pressure..
There are two ways for doing this. One method woudl be to allow the sword full control over you, for a limited time, in exchange, you might regain some of your control for the rest of the time being.. the downside to this method is that you could set a specific time frame.. but you'd have to stick to this schedule, even on missions.. but then again, what bad things could come from letting a fiendish force control you for a hour a day?

An alternative idea and something I would recommend before that would be to siphon a little of the swords power and malevolence for yourself.. basically drain it's evil influence.. but you might manifest.. side effects."
Melana mused, pressing the tips of her fingers together.

"This method may be more efficent at supressing the swords control, but, .. let me put it bluntly, how comfortable are you having horns or a tail?"

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

What could go wrong in one hour per day? A lot of things, actually...but she was already used to enduring those...

Hana thought about it for a moment or two.

"My appearance isn't a real concern. But what would happen when I have no need to siphon that power? Maybe I should combine those two methods, somehow?" she pondered.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You want to have your cake and fuck it eh, I can respect that. I guess you could return to your normal self.. but.. things would get worse.. for one hour a day. Likely the.. manifesting traits would intensify.. I'm talking total loss of control, growing wings, sharp fangs, an additional pair of breasts.. you don't happen to know more about the physical apperance of the demon sealed within your blade, do you?

Either way, we could do it in stages.. syphon a little power at first, then more,.. similiarly if the sword was in control during the night, you could be in control during the day... but all of this is just theory. Would you be willing to try it out?"
She mused.
"I just need some magical ink, a little casting time... it'll take brief peparation, but we can do it before your first mission.. if you are willing to do it... so you want to risk both?"

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"Uh...it is a plant thing." she pointed at her tattoos, which weren't really tattoos... "But yeah, I don't care about my outward appearance, if it would keep it sealed."

"I am not sure with it taking control during the night...I mean I would still need to sleep, right? And there would have to be some rules...I don't want to jump off a cliff or something...we can do that?" she asked.

"But yes, you are the expert here, I will do whatever you suggest." she offered. It's not like Melana wouldn't just be able to lie to her, if she wished, anyway...so she may as well just trust her...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn... I would recommend first drawing the swords evil and power out. then seeing about making a contract with it afterwards. We can begin before your next mission.. but first, unless you have questions or want to think about requests for me, I guess I ought to go see about helping out Seena.." She decided.

"Ayuna will accompany you to my laboratory, I prepared some special ink and incense." Melana nodded, upstairs.

(Give me a will save and a d10 roll, unmodified, for no reason at all!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Hawken Prison, Tag: Spidergurl

"Your obediance ought to be mine already. We can retrieve your equipment, no problem.. actually, we should make haste, back to my mansion." Melana mused waving her hand over the locked door. "Oh one more thing.. when you see Hana again, you might notice her having.. changed a little. I suggest you don't bring it up, I guess the turmoil of struggling against the plant-demonsword is getting to her... but we are working on things. Don't blame yourself for the way Hana looks by the way, I know you'll want to but her changes aren't your fault." Melana mused, seeming quite genuine... whilest subtly planting the seeds of guidance in the spidergirls mind.. a funny thing, the psychology of people. If you told them not to blame themselves, they always assumed they ought to.

"I believe what'll be best for you two is to just.. calmly go along, even if you dislike it. Act as if you are more compliant, for her sake. Now.. let's return to my mansion, before we get into more trouble.. oh and.. I'm trying to get you a new partner, for the next mission only that is, once things have calmed down I can send you out together again." She nodded.

(34 bluff, all of a sudden Melana can do the high rolls <.<)

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Melana's Throneroom Tag: Hana, Vivian, Kagami and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala squirmed as her ass was smacked and caressed. "Ahhh... I would desire to train under you Lady. My equipment is adequate to the task but my skills and abilities can be improved."

When Melana turned to Hana Oriala turned herself to Vivian. "Do you wish to rest the night and get to know each other better? There is a guard I saw while in the baths that is well built... Or we can clean up, eat and head out immediately."

Repetition

Reputation score
DM (Note: I am making references to earth architecture because you can look it up, not that it was called that here) Warrior.jpg
Tag: Kagami

Having been punished, ignored and dismissed Kagami finds her way out of the manor the bright sun blinding her as she turns in a random direction and starts walking. The Capitol is beautiful, if you appreciate ancient architecture mixed with mechanical elements and innumerable pipes weaving their way throughout. The sound of fluids moving in said pipes drowning out most conversation in some districts. Some buildings are constructed purely of stone, with architecture that is reminiscent of Greek temples, and amphitheaters. Manors that mimic Victorian England's era of construction with enormous porches and glorious balconies. These lovely scenic buildings are contrasted with steel cubes that hold the industrial hearts of the city, smoke belching from them into the sky and many of the pipes converging before entering into them. Eventually moving from the more open noble center Kagami finds herself in the cramped outer rings, markets crowding any larger street or around the occasional well, the buildings often whitewashed wattle and daub structures that hang over the street squeezed against each other with the gutters filled with slime and excrement. The stench of this section is further fouled by the unwashed crowds that shove an jostle the hidden kitsune, hiding her in their midst along with deafening her with the constant conversations that rise and fall like waves. During one of the moments at one of the marketplaces, filled with vendors hawking their wares and calling to any passerby, looking over a stall of simple carvings and other trinkets a hand grasps her wrist pulling her about and facing a man she had thought she would never see again. The light on his face was dim in comparison to the brilliance of his smile, the smile that had made Kagami choose him all those years ago. She doesn't have much time to look him over however as immediately after turning her around he pulls the surprised sorceress into a strong passionate kiss, his lean arms wrapping around her shoulders, and a hand cupping her head. His breath fills her mouth, and the old memories wash back to her, of teasing him for all the citrus he ate to keep the flavor strong. Before his tongue, which was weak and submissive when she had kissed him, in this moment it wrestles with hers running its rough texture across every contour of hers. Prurlen finally breaks the kiss letting you look him over. He is still thin, but where before he was little more than a twig he now has filled in with lithe, dangerous muscle. His jaw now has the hint of stubble and has hardened over the years as well. His brown eyes appraise you as well, catching on the changes you have also undergone in these years, before settling back on your face, his smile blossoming again on his features. "Hello again Kagami. Long time no see, eh?"

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian wilted a little under her Mistress's stare as she lectured everyone there, but when asked if she needed anything for the next mission she brightened up a little. "M-Mistress, would you be so kind as to help me get my dagger enchanted further? I do not wish to be a liability in melee with my main weapon not able to quickly fell more powerful foes."

When Oriala asked her what she wanted to do, she replied with. "If you would be up to it Lady Oriala, I think we should try and get to know and understand each other before going out. We are supposed to be more organized in these smaller teams and I think spending a little time before the mission together would help with that."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tag: Hana, Vivian

"If it's a masterwork weapon, or already magical, I can enchant it a little further myself, just try to think about what you'd want. If it is not, we should start by getting you some masterwork equipment first." Melana nodded, before indicating to Hana to follow her, making her way upstairs, not without adding:

"Call for Ayuna or my assistant if you need anything." As she ascended the stairs.

Melana lead Hana upstairs, into her laboratory.. a mixture of thaumaturgical eqipment and mechanical devices strewn about, with Lady Blackshield navigating through both, leading Hana to a small circle, drawn upon the ground with what seemed like soot.
"Take place in the middle of the circle." She instructed, igniting what looked like several cigars, before poking them into the ground in small sand filled jars, a herbal smoke filling the air that made Hana a little dizzy.. but she could shake off the sensation rather easily, whilest Melana leaned back, folding her hands.

"Curse unsealing technique." She declared, the sword in Hana's hand humming in.. attention, as Melana instructed. "Extend your arm.. I'll be drawing a curse-sealing formula upon your right hand." She explained, presenting a small, black jar of ink.. and doing just as she'd described, if Hana followed her instructions.. a glow flowed from her sword into her hand.. and then there was a slimey, slithering feeling over her back, something wiggling.. an urge to capture others in her vines gnawing at her.. wait, vines?
"Let's start is slow, you might feel a little strange..." Melana remarked.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23661 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Melana's Mindscape; Tag: Melana, Morrigan; Mood: Resigned, horny;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

After being dismissed Kagami took to wondering the streets a bit. Her human guise never being expressly forbidden from her, she was quick to slip it back on once more. The city streets where no stranger to the girl. She had traveled them for years now, but she felt differet now. She had seen quite a lot since she frist started this quest with Melana and she was starting to think that maybe it would have been best to try and run away after all.

A strong tug spun Kagami around, letting her see a face she hadn't seen in year. His galent smile hadn't changed a bit, just as she was about to greet him she was pulled into a lovers kiss, right there in the middle of a crowded marked. The flavor of citrus heavy in the mans mouth, somthing Kagami had endlessly teased him for in the past. He was so bold, so forward. Having always lead there passions before Kagami couldn't miss the sign of 'I've changed, lets try again.'

Breaking free Kagami got a chance to look over her former lover, Prurlen. When last they had seen each other, he was scrawny at best, now though he had grown into quite the hunk! Noticing that he was looking her over as well she gave a sulty smile and tried to give him a bit of a show, her curves had filled out quiet a bit since then, and she hadn't gained a pound of body fat! "That's one hell of a welcome back, Prurlen. Can't say I mind though," She giggles playfully. Grabbing Prurlen by the hand she becons, "Lets go some place quiet and... talk. If you didn't have anywhere in mind, lets go to my place."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Melana's Throneroom Tag: Hana, Vivian, Kagami and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala considered their options. "I would like to go investigate the abandoned military base and retrieve the equipment prototype. It is ideal for a quiet infiltration. Without Seena causing trouble we should be able to make our way there easily."

She considered Vivian's statement. "I agree that more time together is a good idea. Why don't we have Ayuna serve us a private dinner? We can talk and learn more about each other."

Repetition

Reputation score
DM: Ayuna
Tag: Melena, Kagami, Oriala, Vivian, Hana

As eyes drifted in her direction the others would see Ayuna standing expressionless in her normal waiting place of the throne room in the manor. "That you do Mistress."

This time as Melena mentioned her name there was no reaction, Ayuna knew if her mistress wanted a response she would ask for it. Until then the remaining sluts had been left for her to attend to when they requested.

Prurlen

Kagami could see a couple of fun responses to her show evident on Prurlen, the first was the warm smile that seemed to brighten wherever he took it, the next was the shifting of his legs, something she remembered him doing whenever he was hiding his arousal in public, a common occurrence from their past relationship. Though before he had been able to fully hide it, now it seemed either he was out of practice or packing a larger weapon down there, the hint of a tent showing as her eyes wondered in that direction. The smile doesn't waver as she takes his hand and the look in his eyes is soft a good contrast to the clingy look she had last seen there as she left him for what they both expected to be the last time. "I think I know just the place, though you'll have to follow me this time." He chuckles quietly as he gently tugs her closer, relinquishing her hand only to place his on her hip, keeping her lightly pressed against him as he leads her through the city. Following this ring the two find themselves in a quieter district, Purlen calling to all his buddies, who all wear the sigil of Hawken military, and waving as they pass. Occasionally one would exchange a couple of words, but never holding the pair up long. Something new that Kagami noticed about the soldiers was the respect they seemed to show to Prurlen, it was quite impressive how much the man had changed in such a little time, though something else started nagging at the back of her mind as they continued. It wasn't much longer til they found themselves in front of a simple abode, a classic whitewashed wattle and daub affair with near duplicates cramped up beside it, hanging over the street the little ways to make the most of its allotted space. He pulls out a sizable keying with many keys and flicks right to the one that allows entry past the heavy padlock latched on the door. The bottom floor is a simple affair with a goat and two pigs milling about on the dirt and some food in the corner, but the real surprise is found upstairs. Prurlen has you leave your boots on the wide wooden stair next to his own before bringing you into the gorgeously decorated upper room. The light from the windows masterfully playing across the two paintings and arrangement of cookware all immaculately kept. The bed had lovely deep red drapes that prevented Kagami examining the bed, set near the east window as to wake the owner with the sun. The table at the west window had three chairs set around it and there were a few others scattered about, and a large monsterskin rug holding covering the central portion of the floor. The smell of outside seems not to waft into the room even though there is no glass in the windows, and the shutters are open. Bringing the sorceress to the table then sitting across from her once again Kagami is confronted by the warm smile and confident set of his shoulders. "Well you have me alone, now tell me what has changed since we parted? I haven't heard mention of you in years and I was under the impression you would end up a general by now."

OOC: feel free to ask multiple questions separated by spacing so we can do this conversation in fewer posts, I don't know how you want to lead this.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I would be happy to try and fulfill any of Mistress's tasks, but I do not know if I would be best suited for sneaking around. I... am not very graceful unfortunately, and the banging my armor makes as I moved doesn't help that in any way" Vivian seemed a bit embarrassed to admit her faults. (I have a negative to sneak I believe) "But the mission might not require too much stealth, so I would be willing to attempt it"

"Dinner does sound good right now! Although I ate while in the care of Morkalaid, you never know when you can grab your next full mean sometimes."
That was either Vivian's experience from slavehood or from out in the field, it was hard to tell the difference.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

Hana followed Melana upstairs, without walking. Was it really fine to go with this plan? Well, Melana had no reason to unleash this thing. Except if she was unaware of what it was...

"Hmm...do you know about the spirit of my sword? I mean the 'Eternal Spring'...it is an old story, and not one really advertised..." she mentioned, before going on to explain the rest of the story she knew of, if asked to to do.

"The sealing is on the sword...it is just that it leaked out to my body...and it turned into those tattoos." she explained following Melana's instructions.

"Uh...sorry for maybe saying too much...but I would feel stupid if this were to fail because I didn't explain something properly."

~~~

"No I feel fine....but...eh...is there a mirror around?" Hana asked wide eyed. She didn't really care for getting vines or anything, as long as her body was still under her control...but she still had to see what had happened...

She then tried to feel the vines, and bring them in front of her.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23721 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Stifling a giggle Kagami watched Prurlen try to conceal his arousal. "You boys have it so rough some times." She slid up next to him, letting his arm nestle between her breasts. 'Some things never change... I am surprised he wants to speak to me again after I left him,' She pondered for a moment before deciding that he had changed to prove himself a male worthy of her full attention. Admirable, but her feelings hadn't changed. Love was not something to be given to only one person. As she looks up at him she can't help but be taken by his soft eyes, it was that aroused but loving look he gave her that sent her heart aflutter.

"Oh, well lead the way," She was a bit taken back by not only his rejection of going to her home, but by his sudden lead. With his hand on her hip, she lightly leans her head against his chest, an act she had done numerous times before, but this time felt a bit different. She wasn't use to anyone leading the dance but her, Prurlen especially had always been such a soft gentle boy, and now Kagami felt comfortable saying he was a man. Along the way Kagami took note of all the men the seemed to be paying there respect to Prurlen. 'Just how much of the cute little Prurlen is even left...' She wondered.

Kagami took a seat at Prurlen's table, admiring the wonderful work he had put into his home. "You've certainly changed. I was wondering if you would stay that same desperate little recruit you where when we first met. I can admit when I'm wrong," She smiled playfully. She brushed her hair back, letting Prurlen get a good look at her slender shoulders and soft skin again. "A general, me? Ha! I've been doing my best to try and find my way into a desk job, and that doesn't get you much renown."

"So tell me what inspired you to become so manly all the sudden? You certainly know how to make a lady's heard skip a beat," She teased....

"What have you been doing for the military lately, I've not heard about you either, but it seems your quiet respected now," She leaned in a little hoping to hear some more of his heroics....

"We have been beating avoiding the obvious question. No one greats and ex with such a deep kiss if they don't have anything romantic in mind. We are alone, you've been entertaining thus far, so if I where to say, 'Take me now Prurlen, lets make love just like we use to. Lets forget about the past and be lovers once more!' what would you say?" She smiled confidently.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana

"Hooh.. Two good news for the price of one." Melana noted, lowering her fingures from her arcane gesturing, and taking a close look with clear scientific interest at Hana.
"The unsealing was sucessful. Your body is currently siphoning off a small amount of the swords power, which, in turn, should allow you a little more agency about yourself. The changes you are affected by should be temporary."
She mused, guiding Hana to a mirror to examine the two vines of hers.. about as long as her arms, with a soft, but rubbery texture, she could feel them, more like one felt ones own hair however, they seemed to move with a mind of their own and were about room temperature. Squeezing them was a dully pleasant situation that Hana might perhaps not be entirely sure how to feel about...

"But this also verifies my theory about you being a filthy inhuman breed.. Dryad variation. rare.. very interesting for my experiments.. but anyway.. you are not from Hawken originally, but you've seen the world out there.. Only by taming and controlling more monstrous creatures, like you, did the Kingdom persist for as long as it did." Melana mused, observing Hana.

"I'm explaining this to you because I think you were under the mistaken assumption you were fully human, or, even worse, the heretical assumption that humans and monsters are on the same.. level.

I've gotten into some trouble for my moderate stance in the past, so I believe I am partially to blame for this misunderstanding, but let me be very clear here, I treat you respectfully and aid you because it is my belief that well oiled and maintained tools do better work than abused and broken ones, not because you are not tools, do you understand?"

Melana questioned, with calm insistance.
"You are slaves, creatures, mine to do with as I see fit. I could test my devices more easily by killing you over and over and over.. but I don't want to do that to even a twisted tool like Seena, I want to make her right, just as I want to help you, do you understand?" Melana insisted, taking Hana's arm and examining the sword-sealings marking upon it.

(Roll another 1d10 the next time you rest, for now, you gained two vine-tentacles.. +4 racial bonus to grapple attempts, aside from.. other effects.)

Repetition

Reputation score
Prurlen.jpg DM, Purlen

Purlen barely acknowledges the comment on his arousal, though having spent as much time together as Kagami has she sees his eyebrow cock slightly, and the twinkle in his eye showing that he is pleased by your comment. Of course he doesn't say anything, in typical male fashion.

With the first word from Kagami's mouth being a complement Prurlen couldn't help but crack a smile at her. His eyes follow the movement before returning his once lover's eyes. "With your penchant for control, and your obvious desire for it, general seemed right up your alley. Either that or drill sargent so you could pick through the best recruits. Though," His light tone moves into a more sultry, suggesting direction. "imagining you behind a desk in a tight little uniform is rather appealing as well." He leans froward a little resting on his elbows as he waits for your response.

Prurlen chuckles a little, this line of questioning was probably going to come up sooner or later, but he still seems amused by it. "Well about a week after you left one of the guys that had.. similar tastes to you tried to make me his. I wasn't having that and once I had made that clear it was easier to keep my freedom by taking this path, though it gave me some, ah, opportunities that I don't think I would have without going this direction. So how about you? What interesting times have you had since we parted?" His excitement at seeing you again is written clear as if someone took ink to his face.

"I'm not that popular, just a captain who has the respect of his men." He answers modestly, all bluster gone from his voice. You are reminded that he was below you in rank and captain is the first of actual command ranks, another two positions above you when you left him. "I am assuming you are refering to the guys I was chatting with on our way in. Most of them are my men, we are on leave for a week then back out to the front with us." He sighs heavily, "It isn't pretty out there, those monsters are ripping men apart. I hope the scientists here can figure something out quick or this war might end sooner than anyone is expecting." He leans back and wipes his chocolate colored eyes with his hands. As those eyes return to you the bags under them, a clear sign of days without proper rest, his face has worry lines written into it as well. Seems the sweet little boy you left was hardened by more than just the people around him like he said earlier.

Chuckling lightly his eyes lighting back up again, "Well I think there would be only one appropriate response to that." He rises from the table, walking around it as he takes your hand again. His lips brush gently against your knuckles, eyes never losing yours. He gently pulls you to follow as he leads you to his bed.