Dark Gate OOC Thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dark Gate OOC Thread

I made that I might end up doing with people at some point. First play would probably be with select people, but after that if it runs easy I might end up opening it up. I expect turns in it to take roughly a week at least though, given the current phase structure.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it certainly looks interesting and I'd give it a whirl.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could probably argue that tokens are babies and pure power boosts are enthrallment/mind control/etc.

Also: I should've known Petunia was evil all along.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really basic questions but I can't find the answer for either: Where are the rules for determining how many buffs you can maintain at one time and are traps, utility with duration, and summons count as such spells when determining how many you can have active at the same time (as long as upkeep is not an issue)?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Powers, Skills, and Spells for the DG4 rules. Buffs in the Magic section for DG3.5 rules.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To everyone using the DG4 beta rules: Stealth and Perception have suffered yet another change. It's all trade rolls all the time now, no more + or - or comparing numeric results. Everything relating to them was thusly changed as well. I will permit some alteration in character builds because of this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did some things and also some stuff to the DG4 rules. Anyone that uses Natural Weapons, Two Handed Weapons, Shields, or Mounted Combat in said rules alpha should take note.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*peeks in* So this seems active and impressively long lived for an online thing, I just throw out a character idea and hope for the best if interested? ^^

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yep. Post a completed character sheet in the DG3 Character Sheets thread (which, despite its name is where all characters intended for play should be posted, regardless of whether they're using DG3.5 or DG4 rules) and hope that a GM is both free enough to grab your thread and also feels they can do something with your character. The hardest part these days is mostly finding an active GM willing to shoulder the extra posting load.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theguy had an odd amount of luck in that regard. Either that, or he had accumulated a lot of blackmail material.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The hardest part these days is mostly finding an active GM willing to shoulder the extra posting load.
I figured, though DMing my own four campaigns and writing ma erotica tends to put me in a 'wanting to be taken care of' kinda mood for a while. Perhaps I should first ask 'ANYONE FREE? WHO WANTS SOME OF THIS!' *slams chest* and work out the fine detailed kinks of a character with them, because I got lotsa ideas. ^^

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...you know, I've seen your writing (played some of your games), or at least the writing you like. I'd give you a chance.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...you know, I've seen your writing (played some of your games), or at least the writing you like. I'd give you a chance.
Kinky, great, hope you enjoyed the experience.. to be fair and balanced, my games are always a bit mellowed for the public, with perhaps the exeption of Dark Recruitments stuff, anything specific you wanna set up or is it just a 'go wild within the world with the ideas you might have'? .. feel free to holler at me in a pm if theres any details to work out, no need to clog up the ooc ^^

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*peeks in* So this seems active and impressively long lived for an online thing, I just throw out a character idea and hope for the best if interested? ^^
Holy shit, I've been running this for nearly eight years.