What's new

Deamonic Conquest CYOA

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Deamonic Conquest CYOA

Well this is looking pretty unanimous

B1 Redhead, smack her like the red headed step child she is

Also eat the little girl, americans laws this forum is bound to says we can't fuck the underaged

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B1 Fuck the redhead as you B2 drink from the brunette

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B1, the redhead. Getting a touch of Yoda there, I am. Not a clue what else though

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well this is looking pretty unanimous

B1 Redhead, smack her like the red headed step child she is

Also eat the little girl, americans laws this forum is bound to says we can't fuck the underaged
Last I checked, those 'laws' were still up in the air. Besides, I've seen enough in America to have no concerns.
Also, please state how much you're 'eating the little girl,' this goes for Diagasvesle as well.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Last I checked, those 'laws' were still up in the air. Besides, I've seen enough in America to have no concerns.
Also, please state how much you're 'eating the little girl,' this goes for Diagasvesle as well.
HMmmm... ALmost tempted to say take a bite out of the brunettes pussy.. but I was going to go for the traditional throat ripping and giving the dying girl to the imps to play with.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HMmmm... ALmost tempted to say take a bite out of the brunettes pussy.. but I was going to go for the traditional throat ripping and giving the dying girl to the imps to play with.
Quite guro but A is sucking her blood till she is dry I believed for greatest power up

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

We're big, she's small

Eat her in one

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

I had this set up to post yesterday, but then my computer decided to say 'fuck you.'
Results.
B1-red head

"Secure the area." You tell Kerchu. "I must recover the energy it took to compleat your ritual."
"Done, it will be, Master." Kerchu says. "Care to enjoy a women, would Master?" Kerchu motions to the women chained up to the side.
"I would indeed." You say, walking over to them. The women shudder and cower at your approach. You point at the red head. "That one looks particularly, tasty."
"Thought you might, I did." Kerchu says. "Why I prepared four, I did."
"Four?" You ask. "I only see three." Every imp instantly drops what they're doing and starts franticaly looking for the missing woman.
"Fools." You mutter, and look around yourself. You spot a 21 year old size D brunet by one of the exits. When she sees you looking at her, she bolts.

A) Chase after her.
A1) Drag her back and drain her of blood. Show the other women the price for disobedience. (As well as or insted of the red head.) (This will kill her, but I'm sure you knew that.)
A2) Drag her back and fuck her. Show the other women the price for disobedience. (As well as or insted of the red head.)
A3) Drag her back and let the imps have their way with her. Show the other women the price for disobedience.
A4) Convince her to come back. You need willing servents more than you need slaves, and she has spirit. Show the other women the rewards for obedience. (Use A1-A3 as threats if she refuses, or offer to let her go as a negotiating trick. When you carry out the A1 or A2 threat, as well as or insted of the red head.)
B) Send the imps after her.
B1) (see A1)
B2) (see A2)
B3) (see A3)
B4) (see A4)
C) Let her go.
D) Other.

I tried to think of almost everything so the next update will be longer with no choice interuption. It is presumed that you will be heading home after your finished with the 1 or 2 women. If you want to stay longer, say so. Otherwise, the next choice will be after you return home.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A4 - get her to suck your cock to prove her loyalty

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A4, try negotuating first, if she still puts up a fight use A3 threat.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A3 sex with us is a honor as we will show as we fuck the red head to this show

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A4 Because lets face it, even if she doesn't want to after we talk to her she is coming back with us.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

A4 is locked in, but what threat do you want to use, A1, A2, A3, or offer to let her go as a negotiation tool.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I stick with my choice of negotiating and falling back to A3 as threat if allowed. If not then i say A3.