What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
#25 is out; #26 is announced and is a third outing for the blue-haired psuedo-loli (she's the same age as the other girls; she's just tiny).

I think her stuff is Debonosu's best-selling games, because dammit Japan.

Also, I'm way too desensitived by hentai, considering the "standard" age for h-game heroines - 15 to 17 - is still in the illegal in IRL range, even for Japan.

Perhaps more importantly, it comes with an announcement that starting with #26 there will be a price increase for the Reimeiki games due to rising production costs/etc. Regular list price will be 3960 yen, sale price of 2970 yen. I.e., Basically the old list price is now the new "on sale" price. As an apology for the price increase at least #26 will have "a special bonus scene added after the ending of the story" according to the MTL of the announcement.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP, pretty surprised, I expected a new 神楽漫遊記 / Manyuki with the Miko sisters instead who know Natsu, as there is only one of that series currently.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice.
Yeah, makes sense, Chihaya and Yukari come from the same SRPG sub-series Tama Kagura after all.
Debonosu's and studio e.go's SRPGs are pretty neat, tbh I like that gameplay more than their roguelites or whatever it is the kagura reimeiki series genre is called, but I assume it requires more work to make them.
Btw, I highly recommend TK, after finishing Natsu Kagura, I was unsure about what game to play next, and while I was thinking on playing them in chronological order, I need to carefully calculate my Oni Kagura playthrough and follow the guide in order to not miss any events and endings, because fuck that game is complicated.
So I decided to just jump to TK 2 no fucks given, also because that one has an English localization, Tama Kagura Tales of Turmoil (What is it with Shiravune skipping games? They did the same thing with Maika no Shou going straight for 2 aka The Dragon's Wrath, ah, whatever, I think TK 1 is pretty short and only features Yukari anyway so it makes more sense in this case). It's a pretty good game albeit quite short.
I also want to play the NK remake since I played the OG 2014 version, and while the gameplay is fucking fantastic since there's no levels stuff nor any grinding shit, the remake features some funny crossover like events where the girls from Kagura Douchuuki appear and you fight them lol.
I wonder if there are more events like that.
Though on the other hand, it also introduced levels and grinding shit XD, nah it's not that bad really but chances are I'll prefer the old one gameplay wise, I mean, I like it more than TK EVEN when TK is great. It's just that the OG NK is very very strategic and the difficulty is high so once you get the hang of it it's so fucking satisfying.
Man, I wish Debonosu made more SRPGs.

Anywya, whatever the case, I am just happy that they're still alive and kicking, I hope that means Yamamoto Kazue is doing well.

Speaking of NK, though, I was never able to unlock the yuri scenes with Youko and the girls... Hmmm... I wonder how you unlock those...
Youko has mandatory sex with the protagonist, that much is impossible to miss, but with the girls? Because it's supposed to be necessary powerup sex so it should've happened at the point the girls unlock their supers, but nope, nothing.

Oh, and Takamine Mikiya and Youko have more kids in following games. Yes, not only Nanaka from Debo no Subako Ama Kagura!, but I won't spoil it, all I'm gonna say is that it's a character from a game that doesn't even have Kagura in the title.

Also, remember the shota from Douchuuki? Did you guys know it's actually a girl or something?, so probably a futa or some other weird thing.

AHHH so much lore! how I fucking WISH these games were in english, or at least had more recognition

While we're at it, any news on the wolf girl from the april fools? page is still up so...

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, by TK you mean Tama Kagura and not Tsuki Kagura. Yeah, the first TK was basically just an extra that came with "Kagurabako Shi", a collector's edition containing Kagura Kaentan and Kagura Hoshinka. It later started being sold as a stand-alone item.

The actual strategy ones we've been getting since - Tama Kagura ~Fontouki~ 1 to 3 are technically a seperate series.

The shota from Douchuuki is a hermaphrodite, yeah. He identifies as a dude but he's got girl parts. (It's not a secret, he explains it upfront to Ibuki (the black-haired girl) not long after they meet.)

Nanaka's specifically Youko's seventh child, so I guess it makes sense there's more floating around out there.

Trying to ID them looks like a massive pain in the ass, especially if they didn't take her clan name. Looking up shit on VNDB has me guessing you're referring to Cornelia (A green-haired animal-eared girl) from Aozora Magiccer (which is in a fantasy universe), but I can't tell if that's right. Heh.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah my bad I meant Tama Kagura lol, and as for your guess, I'm gonna spoiler it, it's
Indeed from Aozora Magiccer, but one of the two MCs, the DUDE, Mitsuha.
XD you were pretty close!
Going by chronological order, I am going to or should play Oni Kagura and Tsuki Kagura next, but I think those two are kind of like, I'm not sure whiiich one comes after the other? they're close enough, and NOT RELATED enough that it's okay if I go for tsuki first or oni first.
I mean, technically, same for all the others, I don't think it's like that much of a big deal to follow some order, there are probably going to be some funny small references at best.
Though I've read that for example Mikiya DOES appear in Tsuki or something, and that's interesting cuz i've heard that it follows Keika's ending where he becomes a teacher (didn't spoiler this one cuz i mean, yeah, he becomes a teacher, big deal, not worth to use a spoiler tag imo XD), so yeah, chronology be damned, i mean he bangs youko and some games follow that, then this one follows him banging keika, but in keika's standalone games she's still a virgin. I actually like that tho that all heroines all virgins in every game.
Now THAT would be big, even if he just has two lines XD, these things will be cool to see.
But fuck there's SO many Kagura games to play.... though I'm not complaining, I'm CELEBRATING! haha

Edit: ACTUALLY.... I saw Keika's ending and now that I remember, there is NO mention of him becoming a teacher XD so not a spoiler really I guess

Also here have some OL Youko from OK prologue
1696112804021.png
Fuck she's so hot she deserves more love
...and a scene dressed like that
but no, she only has a few sex scenes in NK and that's it... forgotten .SAD
Speaking of which... I think the Oni and Tsuki girls don't have their own Reimeiki games... Hmmm... interesting... And i think it's safe to say they've been forgotten since Debonosu has already started doing Kagura Reimeiki games of completely new girls

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The girl from Tsuki with a fan actually placed 3rd or so in some popularity poll for one of Studio e.go!'s anniversaries. She ain't forgotten but whatever reason the Oni, Tsuki, and Ama girls wound up in some limbo where they've made no further appearances. I don't know if it's a rights issue dating from when e.go! imploded or a VA issue (Like Nanaka's VA stopped doing adult work after she got married).

Edit: She placed second, her sister placed 9th. Otowa Keika placed 1st, Natsu placed 4th, one of the girls from Oni Kagura placed 8th, her kami placed 10th, and the rest of the top 10 were girls from the Izumo games.

Since you're probably wondering, Youko is at 30th.

Youko, Nanaka, and Sora (the other PC from Ama Kagura) are making appearances in that Kagura Shadow Wars gacha game (Youko way more than the other two) but they don't have any voiced lines (like pretty much all of the youkai girls).

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
There has been a new game announced before the current one is even out. Appears to be a new spinoff called Kagura Souseiki (or Kagura Genesis), with a name like that it is likely quite far in the past compared to the other games I imagine.

nhoctu97

Reputation score
There has been a new game announced before the current one is even out. Appears to be a new spinoff called Kagura Souseiki (or Kagura Genesis), with a name like that it is likely quite far in the past compared to the other games I imagine.

this is april fools "game" turn real:

This year's April 1st page is a promo page for " ", an alleged all-ages game aimed at breaking out in foreign markets (i.e., streamer-friendly perhaps).

It's the April 1st post, so there's about a 50/50 shot that this thing is real.

The proposed wolf girl character for it is super goddamn cute; something of a shame if we're never going to see her getting pounded by monsters.
View attachment 47286
someone winning 50/50 here
and remind me again why Debo want to promote monster-rape game series by turn it to all-ages?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. The real-game isn't all-ages, though we don't have any preview images of the wolf-girl getting pounded yet.

The promised points are story CGs (a number of which are on the Steam page, and they're adorable), monster-on-girl scenes, and a bad-ending CG.

I'm going to guess that the Steam version will be technically all-ages and then you can download a patch from the Debonosu website to put all of the rape back in, as they've done with their other Shiravune releases.

Edit: Wonder if one of the boss fights will be her childhood friend wolf youkai going out of control. "Male lead goes berserk" has been a boss fight in some of the strat games over the years.

Edit 12/6/23 - thought to check the DLsite page for the upcoming game, and it does have preview pics of the wolf girl about to be pounded.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
#27 is out now, no idea what content tags are needed if any. I think Chihaya's already had the age-regression slimes and the toy-lolis happen to her in prior games, but I might be wrong.

Since Kagura Genesis is slated for a January release, I'm guessing it had been in progress since the April Fools' announcement. We may not know what the next game is going to be until that comes out.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KaguraGames is now selling most of , including the six Kagura games that Shiravune has translated so far.

It's just Shiravune's version through a different store, so still has mosaic censorship.

If Kagura Genesis also comes out through Kaguragames I'll get it through them and not Steam; getting smut through Steam always feels somewhat uncertain.

Like if Valve ever actually got bought by Microsoft or some other megacorp, all of the adult content would probably get nuked on the spot.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Kagura game was announced - Kagura Ryoentan ~ Saya's Chapter. Due out 2/16/24; premise seems to be an "intro" game. Based on the price tag and scene count (1100 yen, 8 scenes) it's going to be smaller than the Reimeiki games.

It's also got a different artist.

Kagura Genesis should be dropping next Friday.

Edit: It's 8 scenes, not 8 monsters. So 4 monsters, 2 scenes each. So yeah, it's basically like the original Tama Kagura with the blue-haired twerp. I'm guessing it'll be a single stage. I'm going to be a little dumbfounded if it sells well because it's going to have about the same amount of content as the demos of the Reimeiki games. If I understand what's going on here.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That reminds me I was thinking of asking but forgot.
I saw these CGs done by a different artist for the mobile Kagura Wars game
(Spoiler just to not clog up the thread, it's not a spoiler of anything)
1705697875672.png 1705697886272.png 1705697902159.png 1705697915856.png
especially in this one i just fucking love how the kagura gensoutan girls look, they look fucking gorgeous
1705697954872.png 1705697971661.png
And I liked that artstyle from the instant I saw them.
I REALLY REALLY like it.
Of course, Yamamoto's art is iconic to the games, I've grown to it, and it's like... Even unique in just h-games as a fucking whole. It's so distinct, and so full of charm...
But this new artist is hella good, ngl.
I can't help but wonder who's this is.
It does NOT look like the artist for Izumo 4, but it KINDA does look like the artist for Onmyoji in the Otherworld: Sayaka's Story.

I hope Yamamoto Kazue is doing well.
I don't want to be quick to jump the gun here, and fuck... saying something like this, I don't know how to say it without it sounding at least a little bad. But this is the first Kagura game to not feature art made by her...
This is big.
Maybe we are near the end of an era...
Man.

As a side note, did any of you test that mobile Kagura Wars game?
Looking at some pics in their twitter, there are some where characters from different games appear together, and I think that's so fucking cool (I care about the characters, about the story, and all that shite).
But I wonder if they're just cool pics or there's actually story where they all interact and stuff?
And also I wonder if there's a way to play it on PC and hook it with textractor?
Cuz I bet we can always use OCR but that is always fucky.

EDIT: Is it just me or some of the pics I posted look like they're from TWO different artists?
Like just look at the first two pics, they look slightly different in style, no? Or am I tripping?
Cuz the second one looks better-ish

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not the first time that someone other than Yamamato did the art.

At least one of the artists you were looking at is named . Another is . G Yusuke did the art for the two Kakuriyo games (where you play a miko that fuels her powers by sex with her boyfriend).

I played Kagura Wars for a bit and made a thread about it; it's kind of a weird ass thing. I reached the point where I had a full roster of R+ or better mikos and stopped because I refused to pay money to expand my roster space, which I figured was close enough to beating it.

Edit: For translating Kagura Wars - it's browser only. The database you can reach from clicking on unit names can be in-browser translated but the only way I found for translating actual game screens was turning on the Google Translate app on my phone, turning on camera mode, and then holding my phone up to the screen. Once I got the gist that all of the stories are basically just quick recaps of stories from all of the PC games I stopped doing that.

Last edited:

nhoctu97

Reputation score
getting confused with all the new series release now so I'm try to summary:

(19/01)
- (¥1100, short game, diffirent artist, 1/3 price Reimeiki, dl only)
(seem to be appear first in Kagura Wars :
twitter.com/KaguraWars/status/1702558159414665264
twitter.com/KaguraWars/status/1705099209387753630

(26/01)
- (¥5000, OP song, English release the same day)
(English published by Shiravune)

- (¥4000, new announced, same Yamamoto)

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, that's about right.

The English release of Kagura Genesis is also being released by Kagura Games. If you buy through Kagura Games's website then you have to deal with their jank but the game comes with the adult content already included. If you buy through Steam then you get Steam's much cleaner install systems but you have to patch in the adult content with a patch downloaded from Debonosu's website. Right now the English release is $11.00 - way less than what the Japanese are paying. I'm debating if I want to buy through Kagura or through Steam. Hmmm. There will almost certainly be update patches and Kagura Games requires redownloading the whole game when that happens, so Steam is probably the better choice this time.

I don't know yet why Shinpuki is being separated from the Reimeiki series, since it seems to be just a Reimeiki game.