What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep.

No loli content in the latest release. I'm actually a little surprised by that; the age regression monster often gets sicced on the busty girls.

It does have the tatami smash youkai, for the guy that wanted to know that.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man, the jellyfish, the "dream demon"(?) and the frog got another chance with this character, at least the frog got redeemed and now fucks instead of tongue rape... (Was the chimera in one of the dlc's with this character? or was it a cyborg tiger?)

Still kinda wonder why some enemies never come back again. They usually always get paired as the ally summons now

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The company's lead artist is also it's owner, so what shows up in any particular game is simply what she wanted to draw that month.

It does seem like she gets on kicks for particular monsters, which is how we get things like the oil demon showing up for like 6 games in a row.

Heh. I'd have to double-check but I think we've gotten a cosplay monster (alternating the nightmare demon and the storybook demon) for several games in a row now. We've also gotten the rats a bunch recently, of all things.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i'm wondering if someone can help me, i'm experiencing a problem with the text, it does not display correctly, instead it's just garbage, even when i do have my pc set to japanese locale

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You'll need to use Locale Emulator too. Once you've installed it you can right-click the exe file and select to run with Locale Emulator from the drop-down menu. That'll hopefully solve it, it did for me when I hit this issue with certain games some years back.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You'll need to use Locale Emulator too. Once you've installed it you can right-click the exe file and select to run with Locale Emulator from the drop-down menu. That'll hopefully solve it, it did for me when I hit this issue with certain games some years back.
yooooooo thanks friend worked like a charm i had tried using ntleas but that one didn't work locale emulator ftw

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the new game trial has been released on Debonosu's page

Finally the blade weasels are back

But the funny thing is that defender is considering this trial as a Virus LOL

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems that the new game trial has been released on Debonosu's page

Finally the blade weasels are back

But the funny thing is that defender is considering this trial as a Virus LOL
Surprised you haven't been having that earlier, Defender and AVG both flip the fuck out at JP programs on a regular basis.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trial is out for #23; it includes the zaraki-washiki youkai - a toy-related demon that looks like a young girl - so this one'll get a loli tag.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
#23 is out.

#24 is announced with a new girl - Kōyō , the younger but significantly curvier sister of Mashiro - the pink-haired twerp they introduced a few games in #23. I'd say they look nothing alike, but they've got the same eyes actually. Heh.

Content for the new one is unknown; only preview image so far involves a spider.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wonderful, keep 'em coming. This is great.
I wonder, i remember you guys mentioning Yamamoto Kazue san being sick, i hope she got better.
But man, i fucking wish we had a youko no shou, i'm currently playing natsu kagura and she's so fucking beautiful. We're getting new girls at this point. Btw, i like the OG artstyle more than the one we got in the remake.
1675129402978.png
Especially Youko. She's a youkai like the rest of the enemy monsters, in the OG she had an aura of mystery and you could doubt it for a second if she was evil or not, also she looks younger in the new art
1675129420831.png
Also the OG music was better, fortunately it can be modded into the remake simply copy pasting and replacing the music folder XD, but not the CG, which is a shame cuz the new does have improved gameplay.
Great game with very compelling characters. I just love these two circles games, studio e.go and debonosu works so much.

The new game has the general Kagura Reimeiki music, which i think is nice to give some sort of standard feeling, but the old music was so much better, i'm assuming it was the composer from studio e.go back then because the music style is very similar between the games released under that circle name. And maybe he didn't make the jump to debonosu or something idk
It has nice songs like this one
And many others

Last edited:

nhoctu97

Reputation score
The new game has the general Kagura Reimeiki music, which i think is nice to give some sort of standard feeling, but the old music was so much better, i'm assuming it was the composer from studio e.go back then because the music style is very similar between the games released under that circle name. And maybe he didn't make the jump to debonosu or something idk
they still hire composer from the music company ( ) since studio e.go! I believe. Maybe this is why I like listen to OST
I think I still have this once download long ago in one of my HDD (here the )

speaking of recast, I notice all the char in Reimeiki series only come from Debonosu brand (not sure about Izumo and web game thou). So for Oni or Tsuki char to appear it's either remake game or (and introduce new weapon type: and gun)

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting. The original composer for studio e.go!'s games was Tomoo Kasahara, aka , who apparently quit the music scene entirely after 2008, after doing one last game OST for studio e.go.

Angel Notes did stuff with studio e.go! starting in 2003 and basically split music duties with PYON-MO, taking over nearly everything after PYON-MO left the business.

But only nearly everything. The Natsu Kagura remake's soundtrack is by a , who it looks like was only active for about 3 years (2013-2015).

So I guess that may be your answer - the OG soundtrack was made by a veteran music composer who retired about 5 years later, while the new soundtrack was made 11 years later by a relative newcomer who didn't stick around very long, from the looks of it.

Though a little weird to look at Debonosu's discography and see they haven't done a new OST since the last time they did a true full game, back in 2017.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's very interesting information. I didn't know all these names, thanks friends.
Definitely all the games in the list of Tomoo PYON-MO Kasahara are the ones. Just great stuff.
Also that would explain why the music in Natsu Kagura is still used to date in the Kagura Reimeiki games, although they do feature a few new tunes here and there, which i assume are composed by Nido Atsushi. And yes they, are not as epic as the ones present in studio e.go games.
Hmmm... that shooting game, Kagura souenshu, i gotta say it's actually pretty good. Wish they would've made more games in the same vein, though the kagura reimeiki formula works just great.
And one more thing, i mean, i was complaining about Youko not having her own game back there, but in all reality there are quite a few girls that haven't got their own game yet, aren't there? Like in the Natsu sequels Oni Kagura and Tsuki Kagura for example. Maybe some day. But not to worry, every single girl is just great anyway! haha

Btw, that Kagura souenshu game was pretty hard to find, it seems to only be included as a part of a bundle named Debo no Subako. I played it some time ago, and i was thinking that it would be rather easy to translate since it doesn't have that much text really, but i couldn't really tamper with the game files, that lack of knowledge is what stopped me, unfortunately. To anyone who hasn't played it i recommend checking it out, it's a very short game and the gameplay is pretty good.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Kagura Souenshu" can be bought separately from the fifth anniversary bundle under the name of Ama Kagura, though it's also included in the (a four-in-one bundle of Natsu, Oni, Tsuki, and Ama Kagura) put out a few years back. Hmm. Looks like you can only buy Ama Kagura or the 4-in-1 collection through DMM/Fanza, which unfortunately has become far less Western-friendly over the past few years. Like, Fanza should still accept Western credit cards but it otherwise has been actively purging elements that made it Western-user friendly. Probably the result of some directive to encourage Western users to only go through Nutaku, but Nutaku only has a part of DMM's catalogue. (Extra aside: There's actually a Tech Gian demo of Ama Kagura with its own boss monster - a werewolf with its own scenes - but I've only seen the promotional screenshots of that. I imagine the demo itself is lost media at this point.)

I've talked about Ama Kagura before; the albino girl's VA (Shizuka Itou) is fucking amazing, and you'd probably recognize her as Akeno from Highschool DxD. However, Itou also no longer does voice acting for smut, and Yamamoto-sensei never recast the character. But yeah, if you ever wanted to hear Akeno getting fucked into submission, Ama Kagura's your game.

(Aside: said albino girl, Nanaka, is the canon child of Youko and the MC from Natsu Kagura. She's pretty much the only instance of that in the entire series.)

Tsuki Kagura with its Western monsters getting an update would be amazing, but I'm not optimistic about that happening.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I thought Ama Kagura WAS Debo no Subako xD.
Shame on that lost-media demo 😕, a unique, never before seen werewolf CG... sadge.
And damn, that's an interesting trivia lol, i definitely love it when i see some girl i absolutely love in a SFW anime or game and then find out her VA did jobs for hentai games, though also sometimes it happens that since Japanese VAs are so versatile, they can voice very different sounding characters... But when they sound exactly the same, man, makes me diamonds. XD
So yeah, now i want to check out Highschool DxD since admittedly i haven't watched it.
Also woah, now that's TWO times a game has took the Youko ending as canon, the other one being Aozora Magiccer from what i'm reading in the vndb page. That Takimiya has good taste! Well, all of the girls are fine. Hmmm... Well, i also love the fact that the virginity of the girls is kept intact each game.... I think i prefer it that way.
I don't know if Youko is a virgin by Natsu, as i am currently midway in my playthrough, but i am willing to bet she isn't. That would make sense and in her case she's very old and unlike Natsu, clearly the mature-experienced-woman type.
And about a remake yeah unlikely, sadly, i wonder how well did the Dawn of Kagura releases by Shiravine sold. On the steam page there aren't that many buys but i'm guessing more people bought it from the other storefront, Johren.
They have already released quite a few games in the series, the 3 Natsu girls, Maika which btw it's the second game for some reason right?, and Tama Kagura.
Hopefully we'll get more.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Debo no Subako that was bundle of consisting of like 1 stand-alone game (Ama Kagura) and three expansions for other games (IIRC, Castle Fantasia 3, Izumo 3, and Men at Work! 3 but it's been a long, long time) that was put out for Studio e.go!'s fifth anniversary. I have no idea what's become of the three expansion packs, since Ama Kagura is now sold seperately and Debo no Subako is no longer available.

Shiravune did the first of the two Maika games, but definitely felt a bit random that they picked that one.

Shiravune's lately been doing games for Aquaplus, Lair-Soft, and Clock-up now so not sure when they'll get back to something from Debonosu. Also a little weird because we have no idea how much the Debonosu games sold but Shiravune practically didn't promote them either. So not sure what's going on there. Shiravune seems to promote the hell out of their bigger releases but ignores their smaller titles until about a week before release.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah man. Well, we'll see.
Though wait
Wasn't it the second Maika game?