What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keika, Hatsuka, and Natsu are all from the same source game, Natsu Kagura. Keika and Hatsuka are indeed sisters, Natsu's their kami.

Steam accepted it because the Steam version is all-ages, and you have to go elsewhere to get the smut patch

Just like what Nekopara established some years ago at this point.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. For April Fools they've announced a yaoi game named Kagura Ibunroku ~ Tsubaki no Uta ~ and even did a proper web page with art for it.

It probably won't be a full game but Debonosu may well put some sort of single stage "trial" as a freebie later. (Way back in their Studio ego! days Yamamoto experimented with putting out a yaoi game under the label Blue Impact, but since she never did it again I'm guessing it didn't do that well. Or she lost interest in the experiment.)

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP, I will update again when the new announcement is out.

Edit: A new 霊神楽 was announced.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
These are one of my favorite series of H-Games. Perfect formula that works and a new herione each time, just diamonds.
By the way, i'm surprised about the recent new game and the upcoming announced one, because i just read about Yamamoto Kazue... Which is something very sad, i hope she is doing better. I fucking love her artstyle.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, there's another thing i've been wondering. I'm gonna sound completely nuts here but bear with me...
Has anyone thought of doing something like,
Implementing part of the translation of the 3 recent translated games in other kagura reimeiki games?
I'm thinking mainly interface things, but even then it may not be even remotely possible, after all even the items and weapons are different between the games, not just the story, and who knows what else, maybe absolutely everything is different from game to game

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
These are one of my favorite series of H-Games. Perfect formula that works and a new herione each time, just diamonds.
By the way, i'm surprised about the recent new game and the upcoming announced one, because i just read about Yamamoto Kazue... Which is something very sad, i hope she is doing better. I fucking love her artstyle.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, there's another thing i've been wondering. I'm gonna sound completely nuts here but bear with me...
Has anyone thought of doing something like,
Implementing part of the translation of the 3 recent translated games in other kagura reimeiki games?
I'm thinking mainly interface things, but even then it may not be even remotely possible, after all even the items and weapons are different between the games, not just the story, and who knows what else, maybe absolutely everything is different from game to game
I would say to wait for Johren/Kagura to have a batch of debonosu games to be translated. Can't even figure it out what program would actually work translating the games too.

Although would actually love if one of them translates the big games, but i doubt it. Mostly since the one on steam is abandoned and debonosu hated the translation (But it was mostly their fault)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is the current translator for Debonosu's games. They're using Johren and Steam as the release platforms for their translations.

No idea if we'll see more Debonosu games from them; they're way quieter than Kagura Games is about their upcoming projects.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would say to wait for Johren/Kagura to have a batch of debonosu games to be translated. Can't even figure it out what program would actually work translating the games too.

Although would actually love if one of them translates the big games, but i doubt it. Mostly since the one on steam is abandoned and debonosu hated the translation (But it was mostly their fault)
Why did Debonosu hate the translations?

Also, i was not asking for a full game translation, i was asking if someone has succeded in salvaging a part of the interface translation and implemented it in another game. That's all.

As for what software, i bet they were just given the source code.
For a fan translation people have to reverse engineer the shit out of the games, if they are given the source code, they may not need any special program at all. But maybe now that the work is done there is a part that can be copy-pasted and implemented in other games, that is what i'm thinking about.

EDIT: Oh, wait, this guy is talking about Kagura Douchuuki and its whole controversy surrounding the complete removal of H content. Yeah, that one was being handled by someone else.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shiravune have announced that their putting out English translations of "Tama Kagura: Tales of Turmoil" (JP name: 霊神楽~奮闘記~) and "Dawn of Kagura: Maika's Story - The Dragon's Wrath" (JP name: 神楽黎明記 ~舞歌の章~, aka Reimeiki 8).

Release date is not yet announced. They'll presumably be published on both Johren and Steam as "all-ages versions", with adult content patches available from the Debonosu website.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i've seen that they have a mobile game called kagura wars, does anyone know what's up with it?
does it perhaps have some unique cg or is it all cg from the original games?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have never tried to fuck with it but you can get from DLsite (or more specifically Nijiyome; if you have a DLsite account you can use it to make a Nijiyome account) if you want to, I think it's free to play (with microtransaction nonsense of course). To my knowledge it's got its own cgs. Heh. Every time I've checked it's consistently been in the top rankings on Nijiyome, but no idea if that means anything.

Brief description is that you're a male exorcist who's been partnered with the various mikos to subdue demons. The fact that some of these girls are decades apart is irrelevant =P

IIRC, if you have registration codes for the various games you can cash them in for girls.

Edit: I do sometimes check the Kagura Wars twitter just to see what Yamamoto's doing for the outfits. The entire gang in Lum cosplays for the Year of the Tiger was cute as fuck.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have never tried to fuck with it but you can get from DLsite (or more specifically Nijiyome; if you have a DLsite account you can use it to make a Nijiyome account) if you want to, I think it's free to play (with microtransaction nonsense of course). To my knowledge it's got its own cgs. Heh. Every time I've checked it's consistently been in the top rankings on Nijiyome, but no idea if that means anything.

Brief description is that you're a male exorcist who's been partnered with the various mikos to subdue demons. The fact that some of these girls are decades apart is irrelevant =P

IIRC, if you have registration codes for the various games you can cash them in for girls.

Edit: I do sometimes check the Kagura Wars twitter just to see what Yamamoto's doing for the outfits. The entire gang in Lum cosplays for the Year of the Tiger was cute as fuck.
Ye, i fucking hate gachas too, lmao, but from the pics i've seen it looks that they are just reused CGs. But ye mainly because i don't like really absolutely anything about it, as with all gachas, it's that i'm reluctant to sink my time only to find out it's the same cgs or something.
But now that you're saying that it got its own cgs i think it may be worth reconsidering it....

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
The next game is what I can guess is a new series of games with dual protagonists. I have updated OP but we don't know much about the game yet.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep. Looks like it'll be smaller scale than Kagura Douchouki but play as a hybrid of it and the Reimeiki games - in that you'll have two girls you can swap between with a button press (who share the MP bar and inventory but have separate HP totals) but will also have a posse of summoned youkai backing you up.

Scenes should depend on which girl gets cuts to 0, with the final boss probably having a game over scene for catching both girls at once.

Edit: The demo movie for the upcoming game (Kagura Excursion/Manyuki) showed the age regression monster, so this'll need the appropriate tag eventually.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The English release of Tamakagura: Tales of Turmoil, by Shiravune, is now available on Steam and Johren. There's an adult content patch for the Steam version available for free from the main Debonosu website.

The content patch is from the original JP developer, so it's still censored.

The game is for $16 until September 1, and then it'll go for $20.

As an aside, I've started trying to figure out the Kagura Wars browser/phone game. One thing I hit right away is that it'll only run in Chrome on PC. It looks pretty simple but I'll try to do a write up when I understand it better.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Alright, with the next Kagura game dropping within the next couple days, I went ahead and made a thread for the gacha game.

Still no release date yet for the other Kagura game translation that Shiravune has pending.
New game got announced. Is that the girl who was together with the long brownish hair girl with a flowers on her headband? Kinda weird looking at her being alone since we got 2 games of them together

Now i wonder what kind of enemies we will get since they got a bunch of them from those other games, but still lots of enemies that haven't been used for those girls (Like the weasels, kobolds, bird guy, even the centipede boss)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that's Suzuka from the Kagura Kaentan/Houshinka games. So presumably the other girl - Mikoto will be in the next game. It's taken quite a while to get to those two, all things considered.

The Reimeiki games usually have some quick explanation for why each of the girls is on their own instead being part of a team like normal. At this point I think Rion (from 1 & 7) and Maika (from 8 and 14) are the only mikos who are actually solo acts, since the blue-haired twerp (Yukari) and the busty pink-haired girl (Chiyada) got paired together.

Also, Shiravune's announced a September 30th release date for their translation of Reimeiki 8.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shiravune's translation of Reimeiki 8, under the very wordy title of "Dawn of Kagura: Maika's Story - The Dragon's Wrath" is now out; you can buy an all-ages version on Steam and then get the adult content patch from the main Debonosu website. The patch comes from the JP company, so it's still censored as required by Japanese law.

Huh. My gallery unlock for Reimeiki 8 carried over to the English installation. Okay then.

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
I'm playing Dawn of Kagura - Maika's story, how do you capture youkai and recruit them into your party? I've been running around with only one companion this whole time and still can't figure out how to do that.

Never mind, I found out finally: use the second spell on youkai you want to capture that has low hp for more success chance

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP with the newly released game.
A new game was announced with "Mikoto" (as guessed by Belkezar) as the protagonist.