What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, bumping because I generated Textractor read codes for #15 and #17 (See post above), and need confirmation that other people can get them to work.

Had no success with the trial version of #16; I don't have the full game and have no idea if that would make a difference.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game (霊神楽 ~奮闘記~ 弐) is out, and on sale for 1 month at DMM and DLSite. (Until 4/26/21, DLsite is also giving an 18% discount on, well, everything.) New game's got the blue-haired psuedo-loli, so content warnings apply.

Next game's going to be another "war princess" who's fueling her powers with consensual sex with some human boyfriend. Her design is interesting but vanilla is not what I'm after from Debonosu games. Heh.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP.

Later I will move "幽世ノ災厄ト現世ノ戦姫 / Current Calamity of Misfortune of War Princess" to its own section as with the recent announcement its now a series rather than a One-Off.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Made the new section on the OP for the new release of . I will update the section with more information soon.

Will also add the new game announcement when it is posted.

Edit: Updated OP with new game. Appears to be a new protagonist, likely from a previous series.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, she's one of the girls from Kurenai Kagura ( 紅神楽 -くれないかぐら-), which was a Tactics-style game from 2012.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. Apparently an English version of 幽世ノ災厄ト現世ノ戦姫~さやか篇~ is on sale on a site I'd never heard of before (Johren) under the name of . Looks like it'll be available on Steam next week.

The translation group is .

Debonosu making another attempt to reach to the Western market is not what I expected to find today.

I passed on the original release of this game - it's one of Debonosu's rare vanilla games - but I'm tempted to pick this up simply because it actually exists.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Huh. Apparently an English version of 幽世ノ災厄ト現世ノ戦姫~さやか篇~ is on sale on a site I'd never heard of before (Johren) under the name of . Looks like it'll be available on Steam next week.

Debonosu making another attempt to reach to the Western market is not what I expected to find today.

I passed on the original release of this game - it's one of Debonosu's rare vanilla games - but I'm tempted to pick this up simply because it actually exists.
Thanks for info.

While i say that "it's good" that they went with another translation since it will make them bring more games into it

They chose one of the worse games (For me) for translation. Aside from the failures of the first 2 games they released on steam, i wonder, did they mentioned if they were gonna have +18 in this too? Or it's going to be a +13 again?

Hell, if they say it's +18 damn finally then!. The excuse of the other ones was that it was "too expensive" for them, yet they release like a batch of games every 2-3 months (Which i imagine they pay the illustrator for their work)

Yes, i'm still mad because kagura douchuuki didn't got a +18 translation

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Almost got excited but I guess they translated one of the most milquetoast entries in the series.

Are any other games in the franchise translated at least? I've always had an eye on these games but got turned off since they seem so hard to get into without translation.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, it's an 18+ version, though it looks like Johren doesn't do decensor patches like Kagura Games does.

I can sort of understand going ahead and trying it with that game - the JP release did well enough to warrant a sequel, and a vanilla game will reach a broader audience.

Shiravune seems to largely translate vanilla stuff, but they also did the super-rapey Eden's Ritter, so darker content isn't off the table.

@alias34 - there's an all-ages version of Kagura Douchuuki that's available on Steam (put out in 2015). Yeah, that's not what I'm looking for either. IIRC, the English all-ages version flopped (it was apparently machine translated, so oof) and Debonosu ignored the Western market for the next 6 years.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Both games from DLSITE and the one from johren got released

Kinda wanna know if johren actually accepts suggestions in translating some games, wish they would do the BIG ones of debonosu works

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Both games from DLSITE and the one from johren got released

Kinda wanna know if johren actually accepts suggestions in translating some games, wish they would do the BIG ones of debonosu works
Johren isn't the translator, just the publisher. I assume Shiravune (the actual translator) and Debonosu are testing the waters with Sayaka's Story before committing to more.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Are any of these playable with some kind of machine translation at least? I'm still pretty inexperienced with those. I wouldn't worry about understanding the story but last time I tried playing this the guesswork for all the menus was simply too much.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On the older Debonosu games (like the original Kagura Douchuuki) you could text hook the menus. But not in games from the past few years, as best I can tell.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's so odd that the one they choose to translate is the one they're not known for at all and is completely vanilla. Their most popular games are obviously the Kagura series but I guess they think Westerns just aren't into monster sex and rape?

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP with new game link. Will update it again once the next game's announced.

Edit: Updated OP with new game announcement. It's the first third Kagura Reimeiki game for an individual protagonist.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Her and the black-haired girl from #1 and 7 have only shown up in Reimeiki games so far.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Maika is getting a 3rd game already? They sure love Maika.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
huh. #15. 16. and 17 all had English translations drop on Johren back on December 17th. ( , under the Dawn of Kagura tag, for English and Chinese versions of all three). With the smut locked behind a patch from the main Debonosu site.

I was checking the front page of the site, saw the link for R18 patches, went WTF is that for, and now I know.

Also, Yamamoto Kazue (lead artist and CEO) underwent surgery for cancer back on the 14th. She's reportedly recovering.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
huh. #15. 16. and 17 all had English translations drop on Johren back on December 17th. ( , under the Dawn of Kagura tag, for English and Chinese versions of all three). With the smut locked behind a patch from the main Debonosu site.

I was checking the front page of the site, saw the link for R18 patches, went WTF is that for, and now I know.

Also, apparently Yamamoto Kazue (lead artist and CEO) underwent surgery for cancer back on the 14th. She's reportedly recovering.
Thx for info.

Checked the 3 of them once again to remember what was inside of those games CG's....

Damn, not the ones i liked (For me). Kinda wished they would have gone for one of those BIG games, but i suppose they picked those 3 since it's those "short ones"..

Still hoping they pick the disgraced one from Steam