What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The announcement for it is saying it's a Tactical SRPG, so guessing the game play will be more like the one that just came out.

And definitely a return to the style of the older games if there's even a human male around to fuck the jaki out of the girls. Myabe we'll have voiced males and monsters this time.
Yeah it's totally like the last game.

Apparently if an enemy beats a character it won't go to the rape scene, they first have to defeat one of the girls, THEN they have to run to their space to rape them

Well, apparently since it's one of those "big" games, i hope we get a variety of enemies like the other "2 girls in the game" ones, at least a count of 12(?) monsters for each girl

Debonosu also released a demo movie about the game:

We also got like a mechanic of youkai fusion too

Enemies that are in the video (And probably are all of the enemies in the game + the Cg's of the guy "curing" the girls)
- Medusa
-Spider
-Weird mirror ghost?
-Skeleton
-Chimera
-Tengu
-The youkai that loves honey or something
-One eye ogre
-Baby looking with a pillow
-Goblin
-Goblin with horns??
-Puddle of water with tentacles (prob a slime)

Once again, i'm kinda disapointed that my favourite youkai's never get chosen (or even ones that only appeared once), at least the chimera is back and we got some "new ones" even though they look... ehhh

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oof, the puddle of water thing is the hachimizu (i.e., water of youth) youkai, so there's de-aging. This one gets the loli warning then. (Though I guess it already does because blue-haired girl flunks the "looks like a kid" test.)

"Youkai that loves honey" is the oil demon, with the oil of course being a contact aphrodisiac. Considering how often it pops up I suspect it's one of Yamamoto's favorites.

The guys with the pillows are Kyōrinrin\経凛々, their scenes are nightmare scenarios that double as cosplay of some sort. There's a bit of an overlap between them and the storybook bird guys.

The small goblins with the noodle necks are gaki (hungry spirits) whose scenes are generally all gangbangs.

The one-eyed ogre is an Ippondatara ni (本だたらに); the scene from a few games ago with them had a threatened vore element to it (i.e., it could stretch its mouth to completely engulf the girl (Chiyaha (pinkie)), and she submitted to being fucked with its tongue because she was terrified it would swallow her. And jaki is jaki, so it can impregnate her with its tongue, leading to a breeding stock game over since it was the final boss there.)

The mirror ghost is new.

The goblins with horns look new - I sure as hell don't recognize them.

This is a bigger game, so we might also get a final boss that hasn't been previewed yet, and may be a new critter as well.

Heh, the male character is voiced. (He and blue-haired girl are childhood friends, according to the blurb.)

That's cute that they have the enrage system from Ayakashi Sange.

Also amused to see that the product blurb on DMM promises multiple possible bad ends, as requested by the players. So going to guess that some of the youkai can impregnate/enslave the girls and some can transform the girls.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Also amused to see that the product blurb on DMM promises multiple possible bad ends, as requested by the players. So going to guess that some of the youkai can impregnate/enslave the girls and some can transform the girls.
Yeah you got all the monsters right, new ones are there and we MIGHT get more monsters, perhap another batch

Mostly because in games like 神楽花莚譚 , 神楽訪神歌 or 神楽道中記・想 the cg's are like 20 enemy Cg's, 3 Ending CG's and 3-4 "Cure the girl" cg

I still wonder why the artist or debonosu can't use (Or never picks) the monsters from Studio e.go's Game, the monsters they had on those games look great picks

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still wonder why the artist or debonosu can't use (Or never picks) the monsters from Studio e.go's Game, the monsters they had on those games look great picks
I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Most of the Studio e-go era monsters have shown up, other than the Western monsters from Tsuki Kagura (which was about a fallen angel leading a monster invasion) and Ama Kagura. (And of course, every monster from Natsu Kagura re-appeared in the 2014 remake.)

Hmmm. 4 of Ama Kagura's 5 bosses are unique to Ama Kagura (the possessed war machine, the incubus, the bug lord thing, and the fallen angel), though I think the machine (or something borrowing its metal tentacle aesthetics) showed up in one of the expansion games.

If the issue is the monsters often looking different every time, well, that's completely deliberate - regional variations I think.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Most of the Studio e-go era monsters have shown up, other than the Western monsters from Tsukikagura (which was about a fallen angel leading a monster invasion) and Amakagura.
(the possessed war machine, the incubus, the bug lord thing, and the fallen angel)
Oh yeah, sorry my mistake there, mostly because i didn't remember they had the other games in that genre (Vs monster rape)

月神楽
Tsuki Kagura is the one i was referencing (Never managed to get it but loved the CG), mostly because the monsters (As you mentioned) were different picks since they were bosses, the dragon, fallen angel and the butterfly were fantastic picks and i wished they would have been brought back, also in how someone in the thread mentioned that the monsters raped "the demon lord" in that game too

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tsuki Kagura was kind of bonkers, since you had western monsters (fairies, succubi, ogres, zombies, mermen, etc.) trying to rape the girls, and you also had Japanese youkai that you could recruit and summon into battle. And the Japanese youkai would need to seal the deal by fucking the red-headed demon queen that was the MC's boss in that game. (Meaning that when you won maps, you still got an h-scene between the ma-ou and the new recruit).

The dragon was actually a game-over, since it would fly off with whichever girl it had caught, never to be seen again (and you'd get a final birthing/egg laying scene depending on the girl after her rape).

Ama Kagura was an odd duck, since it was a bullet hell shooter with no scenes at all with the rank-and-file monsters that you mowed down, but every boss fight had a game over rape scene (your girl is the rescue team, and no one's coming for her if she loses), and 4 of the 5 bosses were fully voiced on top of that. You still got h-scenes when you won stages, since you'd get a "meanwhile" scene showing what was happening to the girl you were trying to rescue.

I'd love to see Nanaka, the albino girl from Ama Kagura, in another game, but I think her voice actress went main stream and doesn't do adult games anymore. Kind of a shame, her voice was really hot.

Yeah, her voice actress is Shizuka Itou (Akeno from Highschool DxD and Luvia from Fate, among many, many other roles). Highschool DxD is the closest she's done to hentai content in years.

Edit: So yeah, I guess if you want to hear Akeno getting jackhammered by a tengu into incoherency or desperately beg a horrible bug monster to not impregnate her, play Ama Kagura. Heh.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the trial for the new game is out. It's about 150 megs bigger than the usual trials.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
And the trial for the new game is out. It's about 150 megs bigger than the usual trials.
Somehow the trial doesn't work for me, i get a CRC error when launching the setup

EDIT: I'll probably check on dlsite better than the Homepage, perhaps it's an error

EDIT 2: Yeah it's problem on their homepage, on dlsite the trial has no problems at all...

Holy crap i actually was better on the demo of Tsukikagura, mostly because i could easily know stuff, like place where the character would be facing, here if they attack you from behind you're done

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd try running the installation through Locale Emulator in Admin mode; that'll also prevent any freak-outs by antivirus.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Fun game, i actually liked both types of games, dungeon one and Final fantasy tactics, although i still don't know how to face other way.. Also how is supposed to be in "Who gets to rape the character"? One of the girls got grabbed by the horned goblin, but the spider took the rape..

As for the CG, kinda weird how they "nerfed" the spider to be only a needle appearing behind the girls, on the other Kagura games the whole/half spider at least appeared on the CG

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If the horned goblin's scenes are in the trial (I haven't messed with it yet) then that sounds like a bug. THe monster that "claims" the girl is what normally got the scene, even if a different monster took her to 0.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello the release is very soon. Gave translating some stuff from the demo a try, feel free to use for help with navigating menus or combat strategies for the full release.
I'm pretty sure all these images are okay to post, though I hope their size isn't a problem.

Quick tips I would leave are; Yuuma's 真韋駄天 / Godly Guidance is a powerful starting move for moving your units on your first turn, Chihaya is the only unit of the three human characters with a 跳 / Jump Height of 4 making her great at taking alternative routes, and Yukarin is great for removing debuffs from your team with 浄化の符 / Mark of Purification which also gives a window of immunity.

Attachments

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys, sorry for the stupid question but can anyone tell me which program was used to make these games? I'm trying to unpack the pak files in the original games but I can't seem to find the right program.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea what the base engine is.

Lessee here... next game is announced, this one being another rogue-lite, featuring the younger of the two sisters from Natsu Kagura.

Also, Debonosu's almost entire library is 50% off right now on DMM/Fanza and DLSite Pro for a summer sale.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
So, it turns out that it is the level boss that does the rape, not the enemy that does the grab of the girl in the newest game. Scenes are of the 6 level bosses with each girl, final boss loss scene with both girls, both girls corrupted into youkai, lewd corruption scene for each character and a single 'treatment' scene for each girl.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So, it turns out that it is the level boss that does the rape, not the enemy that does the grab of the girl in the newest game. Scenes are of the 6 level bosses with each girl, final boss loss scene with both girls, both girls corrupted into youkai, lewd corruption scene for each character and a single 'treatment' scene for each girl.
That sounds really a low amount of scenes compared to the other games with 2 characters

I'll probably wait and see the cg when it gets posted in a gallery site

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Given this one is priced between 1/3 to 2/3 as much as the previous games with 2 heroines, at full price that is since the whole catalogue including the new release is currently on sale on dlsite, the scene to price ratio is about the same as the older games that had 2 characters. Maybe a little worse since the previous games with 2 heroines usually had a couple of non-heroine scenes too whereas this one doesn't have any. For those curious the monsters with scenes are spider, jellyfish, hungry youkai, pillow youkai (dream type that does a modern day school cosplay gangbang), monk and chimera. On the plus side they've put an unlock all scenes/cg button on the title screen so no need to hunt down a full unlock save.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Checked the gallery out, for me i have to say that the Chimera was the only enemy i liked from the batch, everything else felt alright, but not super interested in them. One thing that i saw most in this game is that the characters had tons of "inside the mind" dialogue (mostly because they were sucking dic's all the time in the cg's). I liked the bad ending where they transformed and got a bit disapointed there weren't that much of "treatment" cg's

As some said in this thread, the game was priced less than the other games with 2 characters from Debonosu, which is why i see the product how it is.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
I got around to updating the OP.

The next Reimeiki game's trial isn't far away. The games' movie is out, looks like a youkai corruption end there's a yuki-onna as the final boss in it.

Somewhat curious what the next 霊神楽 / Sacred Kagura game will be, as the end of the second game suggested a continuation with those characters or maybe their stories will continue in the reimeiki series. Not 100% how the storytelling in this game series works.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got around to updating the OP.

The next Reimeiki game's trial isn't far away. The games' movie is out, looks like a youkai corruption end there's a yuki-onna as the final boss in it.

Somewhat curious what the next 霊神楽 / Sacred Kagura game will be, as the end of the second game suggested a continuation with those characters or maybe their stories will continue in the reimeiki series. Not 100% how the storytelling in this game series works.
Checked the trial out on the HOMEPAGE took a while to download

Enemies with scene:
-Old man that grinds flower petals(?)
-The classy pick of the youkai with the Horny oil
-Skeleton
-Youkai that is a wall.. But turns into a slime when the scene happens (BOSS)
-Don't know the enemy but he has an animated scene when you clear the game