What's new

RPG Loli [でぼの巣製作所] でぼの巣製作所ゲームス / Debonosu Works Games

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
They have changed up the way ally Yokai work from the previous kagura reimeiki work. May give translating some of the menus for this one a try as it would help to understand the changes.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Reimeiki 15 has released, 神楽黎明記~初花の章~.

OP has been updated.

nhoctu97

Reputation score
weird question: Did all 神楽黎明記 games re-using the same bmg from previous kagura games?

Tsuki Kagura is the one i was referencing (Never managed to get it but loved the CG)
don't know if you already have but still keep my link and I'm not sure about how to active, just remember it's work on my old PC thought

@Belkezar would you also mention this? Looks like mobile card game (what up with this fgo trend? utawa and I see sengoku hime also too)

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@nhoctu97 - to my recollection, yes, a lot of the background music gets recycled.

Kagura Reimeiki 16 has also been announced, and it surprised me because I was expecting the older sister and instead we're getting their kami, Natsu.

Natsu definitely flunks the "looks like a loli" test.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
@nhoctu97 - to my recollection, yes, a lot of the background music gets recycled.

Kagura Reimeiki 16 has also been announced, and it surprised me because I was expecting the older sister and instead we're getting their kami, Natsu.

Natsu definitely flunks the "looks like a loli" test.
I like this new MC, i'm surprised how youkai's decided to rape her since... isn't she a youkai? Ears and tail

Also the sneak pics of the enemies are the redish goblins and other thing, can't think of any monster with lots of dicks

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dog girl's a kami (i.e., she sided with humanity), so IIRC by youkai standards she's a filthy traitor. I'm going to guess the game over will be corruption, but we may instead be getting confirmation on whether a kami can be turned into a seedbed like a human girl can be.

Gaki (hungry spirits) are basically small fry, so that cover image on the website is the aftermath of a goddess getting gangraped by gutter trash.

It looks like the preview with the dog girl getting a bukkake shower involves , gods of hunger. According to my list that I'll eventually get back to updating they were previously in #4 and #9. (It also makes me appreciate just how obscure some of the monsters in these games are.)

At some point I need to run a scene with them with through a text hook program and figure out how Yamamoto-sensei decided that gods of hunger = mass forced blowjobs. I certainly don't mind that's where she went with them to differentiate them from the gaki, but there's still a "wait, what" aspect to it.

@nhoctu97 Kagura Wars is a mobile-style gacha game (where your units looks to be various youkai and multiple versions of the girls from the Kagura games) that got started a couple years back but I haven't jumped through the hoops necessary to play it myself and I don't see much about it online.

I'm a little surprised I've never even seen a rip of its gallery. I'm going to guess it doesn't have much of a player base but the people who are playing sink a lot into it.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the "game trailer" has been posted in the home site.

We manage to see some enemy CG at the end of them

-Jelly fish
-Gaki (hungry spirits, or as i call them, red goblins lol)
-Skeletons

I'm still surprised how people or the devs really like the skeletons or they tend to pick in a row certain enemies.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
OP updated with new release.

Haven't had time to do a rough translation of the menus, sorry about that.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
OP updated with new game announcement, the older sister is the protagonist of this one. ~What a twist~

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now they just need to do a game with the green-haired fox lady and we'll have the complete set from Natsu Kagura.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OP updated with new game announcement, the older sister is the protagonist of this one. ~What a twist~
Ohhhh I'm excited! I gotta learn how to translate these games, would be fun to fiddle with. That and the censorship.

Porron77

Reputation score
Can someone help me find a completed save file for ??

Already checked Sagaoz with no luck.

Or a tutorial on how to edit the save999.dat file.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone help me find a completed save file for ??

Already checked Sagaoz with no luck.

Or a tutorial on how to edit the save999.dat file.
The last few Debonosu games don't require a complete save file. Just press the button on the lower right on the title screen, confirm, and it will unlock all scenes in the gallery.

Porron77

Reputation score
The last few Debonosu games don't require a complete save file. Just press the button on the lower right on the title screen, confirm, and it will unlock all scenes in the gallery.
My deepest appreciation to you my friend !

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
OP updated with newest game released and new announcment. A sequel to 霊神楽~奮闘記~.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm. A second one means the "experiment" (Shortish tactics-style game) must've been successful, but using the blue-haired loli again means they're hedging their bets.

The lolicon market must be lucrative.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
While the release of these amount of games from debonosu might not be my stuff (Mostly because monster picks and sometimes the heroines) i have to say that this latest release had some good enemies. It was an "alright" game for me, not like other games where the monster picks aren't my favourite ones. Frog finally comes back and isn't tongue rape like always, Ratman was alright and old man baby was a good one (except with defloration cause you can't see it)

I don't know if all games are like this, but i like it when the heroines are starting to like it with the 2nd defeat, making them easier to get corrupted, this latest heroine feels more like your classic "Dont give up".

It's an alright game

Hmmm. A second one means the "experiment" (Shortish tactics-style game) must've been successful, but using the blue-haired loli again means they're hedging their bets.

The lolicon market must be lucrative.
I have to say that these 2 characters have been in the most games now as playable right? Funny enough, none of their games has been a good pick from me, the monster picks either are a no good for me. Doesn't help that since Debonosu are pumping games every 3-2 months, the ONE GAME from these two characters i expected to be good, was a total disappointment, i feel that Debonosu no longer makes "big" games

The Blue ponytail and the Long haired one (With the flower hairpieces) have been always my favourites, tied with Kagura Douchu with the DLC

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed a working read code in Textractor for #17 with RS932#@936428
My working read code in Textractor for #15 is RS932#@9CE2E0

I made an effort to get a read code out of #16's trial but no luck - I couldn't generate anything that did not chop off the first four characters of every little dialogue chunk.

Last edited: