What's new

Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

i did not destroy his desk, there's just a six-inch circular jigsaw puzzle cut out of it now :p Use it to hold a plant or something :)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that Grave nearly split it in half when he got pissed off. As for the soup, if Grave is first, Copper may not find enough ingredients.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Fine, fine. Leave me enough to suck through a straw...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh. I got a whole show ready that involves claws, spikes, other sharp objects and a warhammer.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got a better one involving 6 feet of rubber tubing, a lot of lubricant, and a yak.

(+rep if you can name *that* reference)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Shit! I *know* that one! Dammit!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed it is, which is why that is the only description given for the experiment those are used in. (And for the record, Shrike, I think it's just "a length" of rubber tubing, but 6 ft. sounds better...and is also a measurement used in the same...wherever that came from.)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shrike, Sparky or Siphon could pick it up easy enough unless Tsuki knew how to control random thoughts from escaping when near them.

lol @ John, yeah I have an idea just not sure if I'm going to do that yet or not.

I suppose I should have Siphon seek out Tsuki before he heads out, he'll know now thanks to Sparky and wants a few words with her.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

She's obviously going to have issues, so it wouldn't be hard to pick up, I'm sure.

Alternatively, if you wanted to kill him, you tie him up and put a wooden box, with one side open against his stomach. Put a rat inside. Then light the box on fire! The rat will dig through the easiest way out to get away from the fire!
Another way would be to put him over some growing bamboo. Heheh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You really don't want to know Wraith torture methods lol. Or my own :O

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She's obviously going to have issues, so it wouldn't be hard to pick up, I'm sure.

Alternatively, if you wanted to kill him, you tie him up and put a wooden box, with one side open against his stomach. Put a rat inside. Then light the box on fire! The rat will dig through the easiest way out to get away from the fire!
Another way would be to put him over some growing bamboo. Heheh
Tsuki? Do you read the Chronicles of the Necromancer?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Shrike, Sparky or Siphon could pick it up easy enough unless Tsuki knew how to control random thoughts from escaping when near them.

lol @ John, yeah I have an idea just not sure if I'm going to do that yet or not.

I suppose I should have Siphon seek out Tsuki before he heads out, he'll know now thanks to Sparky and wants a few words with her.
Shrike does her best to ignore all the random shit that floats out of people's heads, out of courtesy ;)

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, I don't copper. Never heard of it.

Heading out later today. Siphon, you can just leave the apartment or whatever. Don't really need to stick around. Have fun you guys! I'll post if I can, but no guarantees. If I can't, I'll be out a month, but the weekend is the guaranteed amount of time I'll be out. See yas~

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Have fun, Tsuki! And the reason I ask is that one of the big-bads in the book is said to have discovered a new "favorite" way of torturing someone, and it was exactly that. (Although I think it was with a bucket and coals, but same thing.)

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, afraid you're confusing universes Shrike. The one you're thinking of is Sinful Wolf's Lurker Wars's Aika - DULMF has a different set of history and things, where Aika is a perfectly mobile person.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Good enough for me, forget I said anything ;)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, Copper. You can assume that Grave slept through your meeting with Siphon.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Also part of the reason she stepped out, so as not to disturb him. I just wonder what he'd think after the "bad time?" question and seeing Grave there, too *laughs*