What's new

Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

HAH! Gig's going to be heading to Host shortly as well, maybe they'll meet each other there ;D

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't think that Grave will be happy about this. And he sure as Hell isn't going to let Gig go with him.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol it's up to the Lurkers who they side with :p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Doh on the missing members but hard to backtrack that far. Now that I'm done running around going con-crazy (at least for this week), I can hopefully post more regularly again.

Also, as this is winding down, for the time being, I think I mentioned before I've got an idea for a setting, too. If y'all are still up for it. Likely be a little more subdued than the current situations but a break might be good now and again *laughs* Lemme know if y'all want to.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, now if you worked this out with Burrito behind the scenes, fine. Otherwise, I call shennanigans.

Out amongst the vast wastes that are normally between forums and boards, there lies a destroyed old B52 bomber. But, appearances can be deceiving...

Slowly, the back hatch of the old B52 bomber opens, revealing a large ramp leading down inside of the bomber. Outside of the bomber, Burrito's group and a single NOD soldier stood waiting for it to fully open. "This base is top-secret. It's location is barely known to all but a few of our trusted allies." the soldier says, taking a step inside "Hurry. The prophet does not like to be kept waiting."
“Looks like this is the place…” Host noted as the transport came into view. The satellites had shown where the transport had stopped at long before the Black Raven’s bird got there.
By your own wording, Host is not an ally that would know where the place is, but rather has just HAPPENED to find the place just as we HAPPENED to arrive. I can see, y'know, wanting to catch up with the other players. I mean, we all do it now and again when there's been a page and a half of posting we need to get back on track with but if, say, Grave or Tsuki were to want to get involved, I'd say they wouldn't be able to, due to the fact that they don't know where in the hell we are. Hell, *we* don't know where in the hell we are, and we're there!

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

In a post before, Host saw everyone board the transport via Lurker satellite, and tracked it in the same manner. He didn't know the base was there, he just followed the transport to it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, I still call shennanigans. You'd think a super secret organization that's trying to keep their base hidden would have measures against, y'know, being detected. Ultimately, though, I say it's Burrito's call.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In regards to my post, yes I know who Nod are, but the character did not. She does now.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually. Host was in the right, at that moment. As for Grave and Tsuki, they're just a radio call away >.>

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave has no intention of joining the group at the moment... He wants to seek out a certain... Individual some of you might recognize. I don't intend to put that individual or his "men" into this RP permanently... Just a little episode.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fine with me.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh yeah, this is what Gig looks like now, minus the flying shoulder things. He'll also be wearing Oni's trench coat.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Fair enough on the Nod thing. And Oni, why not the shoulder thingies? *grins* Though it would be hard to take him seriously...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Those thingies can change shape. They can form wings and a sickle, and I'm pretty sure that this isn't the only thing they can form.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just teasing Oni because his character is damn cute in that "hug me and die" kind of way that makes you just want to glomp them. *grins* Although now that I look at the pic more closely, that's an odd place for what looks like a pocket. The weird things you notice.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

I laughed at Copper's interpretation of the picture.

I lost my will to post due to vastly OP characters being present where mine was going to go to....

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think I should be suprised... Well, it's your choice and I respect it.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I take it you've played Soul Nomad, Grave? I haven't gotten that far in it, I think I'm helping the water women things infiltrate the city.

And lol, do you think Sin would be capable at taking down Gig?

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Played? Not really. But I am familiar with the story and I know Gig's capabilities. You've changed him quite a bit. Still, Sin would most likely get her ass handed to her on a silver plate.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah I know I have, like I said I'm not too familiar with the story yet. I'm enjoying the game, but the battle system is a bit of a nuisance.

And you think Grave would fare any better against him? :p