What's new

Demon Girl Doujin

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Demon Girl Doujin

*pokes thread*

You still plan on working on this, Oni, or are you done with it? Just wonderin', since I didn't think you were done with it, but if you are, that's fine.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Define 'working on this'? I do have plans yes, even got a few pages extremely roughly sketched out (maybe the rest of the current chapter, its been a while since I've looked at them), but recently my motivation for anything has dropped to an all time low. Like with MG, 'it'll get done when it's done'. All I can ask is for people not to hope for it to be finished any time soon as you'll only end up disappointed. I've got a week off work at the end of July so who know's, I may end up working on it. Or I may not.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New page, though Im not really fond of it. And for some reason I cannot edit my posts in this thread only. Oh, there's also a group for the doujin too.
and then, nearly two years later

Reputation score

Just found this, it's my first day on the forum so excuse the bump, but this is really well done! As a fan of DG, I'm enjoying this little comic version very much, especially the hints of humor sneaked in (Death's daughter ending up with some cummy issues made me lol).

I hope you'll continue to work at it eventually.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Hum... Would it be possible to upload chapter 2 on rapidshare either, cause that moronic image hoster won't let me render these in their original resolution.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I don't like Rapidshare, so I put it on Mediafire. Hope you don't mind.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This doujin is really great! Can anyone show me to some more demon girl art? Thanks!:D

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this is a few months since the last post, but I want to voice my love and support for this endeavor. Even if you don't do any more, I absolutely love what we have so far. As long as we see a little of every critter. :)

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. I may pick it back up at some point, but I do have other projects I'm trying to work on, my main one being my world.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hi, I'm new to these forums. I read your doujin, and I really like it. When's the next one coming out?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Oh my God, I love your artwork! I'm going to become your number one fan!

E

Exofluke

The end of the first chapter was a nice idea. A little bit confused about the gravity bit of it, but still cool.

I really need to do some fanart one of these days.

Enzeru Kagai

Reputation score

SirOni i have joined this forum just to be a total fanboy XD
I love Demon Girl, in fact it was the first hentai doujin i'd ever seen. It took me a while to hunt this comic down but im so glad i did, keep up the good work because this is one hot comic.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Glad you're enjoying the doujin, and hopefully once I've moved into my flat (should be in about a month) I'll pick this back up properly.

Lurker
Reputation score

No love for this in over 2 months!? Shameful. Dg Doujin should be getting a post a day about how much we love it.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yeah, wouldn't it be great is someone were to-

o wate, tahts trollin.