What's new

Re: Demon Girl Doujin

the notion is fourth'd but may i ask we stop the numeral rhetoric that seems to pop up every time someone says "second"? and forgive me SirOni I was mistaken

the notion is fourth'd but may i ask we stop the numeral rhetoric that seems to pop up every time someone says "second"? and forgive me SirOni I was mistaken
I second this notion.
Just kidding.
Anyways nice page you uploaded... (or maybe I haven't logged on in a while and that page is old...)

Yea it's old jeeze keep up with the times!

:p Just screwin' with ya ;)

the multitude of smiley faces hurts my head...... i cant count past one. my ears start to smoke. owww if the penis mushroom is our mascot, (official or unofficial) shouldn't we make it like omnipresent?? constantly in the background or something so as to g OMG MY COFFEES DONE *whooosh*

Dear god no....

That thing gives me nightmares...

PENISHROOM FOR PRIME MINISTER!

PENIS MUSHROOM YOU SAY?

mushroom_penis.jpg

botnis.jpg

pendrr.jpg

ch2sexy.jpg

penboi.jpg

LOL I love the Robotnik Penishroom xD

And Christ comes in chocolate flavour now? Awesome!

That... Winking one... was just too much... I fell out of my chair!

And FYI Oni Christ comes in many different flavors just have to search around for it... lol

Yes, it does, bei shun

wow i mean... wt... that shows talent, determination, and a slightly twisted mind... and does anyone else fine burritos gif hysterical or is it just me

I too find it damn hilarious. And unfortunately there wont be a doujin update this weekend, though I have storyboarded the next two pages. There is a good reason why it isnt being updated this weekend though. *points to the christmas project thread*

T_T its like an addiction and i cant get my fix

Sironi, I respectfully ask, when will the spring project of demon girl be announced? aka drawing of her during spring :)?

we have been abandoned............... T_T

Or maybe Oni's been swamped with work and doesn't even have the time to get to the doujin?

Back