What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
doesn't it have DRM to boot?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This H game? No DRM. Though even if it did it'll be cracked in short order anyway unless this dev spends like 90% of the income on some super denuevo shit lol. Fortunately despite being aware people pirate his H games this dev also understands DRMs are not worth their money at all.

The latest CI-EN post shows more sneak peeks for Hanako and the snake chick. Seems like about 70% is done atm for the game. Hanako is lookin nice, has the same energy as the twin dolls or the Hecate. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wasn't the first game under 1000 at release anyway? It's not like it was guilty hell priced at 5000, much easy for people to justify buying it if it's less than the cost of a single small cheeseburger meal from a fastfood joint these days.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
With mtool we can kinda make our own readable MTLs using Sugoi translator. I'll take any UI translations though, especially the image ones, thanks.

Horn.gen

Reputation score
Slightly offtopic, but I just finished playing the demo and I was blown away, but I can't get mtool working on my system (Linux using WINE/Proton) and I was wondering if it's possible to share the patches mtool creates, and would that work in a game without mtool?
If it is, would anyone be kind enough to share that translation patch when the game drops?

Madflavor

Reputation score
Part 1 is finished and has been applied to DLsite. Release should be very soon now.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is out

OP
E

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated the OP. If someone could help out with the story It'd help. My current understanding is:

"a young (alter boy/priest in training) is sent out to do battle with monster girls causing mischief in his world, resisting their temptations along the way. Little does he know that something far more sinister is lurking, as a sinister mark appears on his hand and he's forced to instead make bonds with the demons that he has been sent to exercise"

Kernog

Reputation score
It was a honor to wait alongside all of you, gentlemen. :-3

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Never bought an H game so fast before. I believe the dev said saves don't work from the trial, but I was gonna start fresh anyway. Time to see what the new girls have.