What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Shrifted

Reputation score
Do you need the save only or included w public data? Then here .. I don't think the translation has nothing to do with the item limit.. its regardless w unpatched as well.
You didn't actually give me a link, you just linked to My Drive.... I'd want to double check with the actual save, but I think it's exactly as Anego said: You're already over the inventory limit for all those items, so you have to stash them in the Box if you want to buy more. Some of the limits are incredibly small, too:

1583935299457.png 1583935341367.png

You can only hold 1 of each of the hard drugs, for example...

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hard drugs? All the protags needs now is lots of lovemaking and a sweet soundtrack. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll!

( Sorry, couldn't resist.)

HG79

Reputation score
You didn't actually give me a link, you just linked to My Drive.... I'd want to double check with the actual save, but I think it's exactly as Anego said: You're already over the inventory limit for all those items, so you have to stash them in the Box if you want to buy more. Some of the limits are incredibly small, too:

View attachment 30025View attachment 30026

You can only hold 1 of each of the hard drugs, for example...
I try that! Sorry about that.. it didn't let me to post the save here..

Oh man.. i feel like an idiot for not knowing this. Sorry for the trouble

St123

Reputation score
Guys help me pls!
I downloaded the game on a Japanese locale, but it still crashes a script bug.
Can anyone help me?
This is in chapter 2, when you go to the store for medicine
Screenshot_3.png

Shrifted

Reputation score
Oh man.. i feel like an idiot for not knowing this. Sorry for the trouble
No worries, the Item Limit was only fixed with the latest patch. You probably wouldn't have seen it until you updated (y)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...interesting, St123 has pretty much the same problem, that someone else had a few pages ago...

Same bad download or same mistake made by the user ?
Pity we can't simply ask for zipnote output to check that...

St123

Reputation score
I think that I installed the game incorrectly, it’s not a matter of translation.
But what should I do?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you still have the original archive ?
Do you remember how how you've unpacked it ?
It's most likely a zip archive as 7z/rar can be unpacked wrong only if repacker messed up.
Some other programs tend to work better for zip archives than the native solution. IIRC someone said WinRar has an option to force a locale upon a zip archive, perhaps 7zip has such an option too.

PS: probably, there's a faster workaround, but a long term solution would be to figure out what you did wrong, just so you'd know what not to do.

unity3311

Reputation score
Hard drugs? All the protags needs now is lots of lovemaking and a sweet soundtrack. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll!

( Sorry, couldn't resist.)
There's definitely lots of the former. As for rock and roll, I'm sure Nina wouldn't mind expanding into new genres!

Now there's actually a funny little scene you get when you try using said drugs on stage during the dance battle...
Weed "herbs" also count.

HG79

Reputation score
I think that I installed the game incorrectly, it’s not a matter of translation.
But what should I do?
Actually you didn't .. I got that same problem.. Only thing that i figured out, is that you need to install a new extractor on a new folder, that doesn't compile any older extraction data from older verisons of SHRIFT or any games.. Try that and see

Last edited:

St123

Reputation score
Here, this might help. Try using this to unpack it instead.

I installed this archiver, then downloaded the audio files that another user dropped from another site, then I extracted these audio files using this archiver and voila!
The game continued to play. Many thanks to everyone who helped with advice and especially to you, my English friend!

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I've got some saves if you really need them, but I'd really recommend not using them.

catfish5

Reputation score
1585618133900.png
I tried extracting audio files again with bandizip to no avail, if anyone can share a link with this audio file I'd greatly appreciate it!