What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
ok so I think I just unlocked true mercy end without getting every girls affinity to 100 specifically titanaboa and daiji I am missing red and purple crystal and I have hyakki unlocked in my room so do I unlock those crystals by getting their affinity to 100 and doing the ending again or should I even care about those crystals?

Anegorami

Reputation score
ok so I think I just unlocked true mercy end without getting every girls affinity to 100 specifically titanaboa and daiji I am missing red and purple crystal and I have hyakki unlocked in my room so do I unlock those crystals by getting their affinity to 100 and doing the ending again or should I even care about those crystals?
Those crystals (EX chapters) are still being made and thus unavailable in the current version of the game.
Still, I suggest you to take your time and grind the affection points to get the rewards.

ShionK

Reputation score
To add onto what my friend Anegorami is saying grinding affection points can get you some weapons and accessories as well as more SP to put into abilities. You might not need that stuff since you already beat the game but you should do it anyway, never know the requirements for the other crystals right?

Juicyjuice

Reputation score
Looks like the dev is aiming for a Monday update for the Chapter 4 pink bed.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i have no idea where the pink bed is supposed to be...it says 4-3 next to rest room, but in 4-3 i only have those 2 doors...no throne room or whatever its called

Attachments

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have no idea where the pink bed is supposed to be...it says 4-3 next to rest room, but in 4-3 i only have those 2 doors...no throne room or whatever its called
its not in 4-3 its in 4-2 i dont even have 4-3 the bed is in the door next to save area the bottom right of the twitter post picture that shows where it is

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it's technically in 4-2, or at least the save file I can access it from is labelled [4-2]. You might need to be on pacifist route. After taking the train following the Daiji fight, you start in a safe room with Kazuya's friend. Once you can exit the room it's immediately on your left.

Alternatively, if you're in postgame, you can find the memory magatama thing to the left of the throne in Daiji's room (see the twitter image). Then just use it in the machine like normal.

Side note: a lot of effort went into this one and it shows.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so its after daiji fight?...hopefully i still have a save for that
pacifist was that killing the monsters?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Nah pacifist is not killing the monsters. It's just a guess, because the file where I can access the bed was on pacifist route.

Shrifted

Reputation score
Hint to everyone who's already in the postgame: To get the Memento to access the new Pink Bed scene, just check the sparkle on the side of Daiji's throne: 1588695910096.png

Edit: Looks like Fossil already mentioned it, but here's an image at least...

BalToZar423425

Reputation score
When fighting daiji, when there is a charge of weapons, I can’t understand what to do, how to drop lust? With concentration, nothing happens and I just die. Please help with advice

Anegorami

Reputation score
nossiob said:
Pink bed discussion...
Genocide route is too brutal to allow you to use Pink Beds. Clear the game on TM (or get a save).
Also, that's 4-3 断罪 (Judgment), Genocide-exclusive final chapter, yet for some reason the save is indeed labeled 4-2. Do something about it, Nekomata!

When fighting daiji, when there is a charge of weapons, I can’t understand what to do, how to drop lust? With concentration, nothing happens and I just die. Please help with advice
Check my shared folder for a video walkthrough of Daji battle.

Squashed

Reputation score
Hello friends! Is there a save for the recent update? Haven’t played since the very early patches so wouldn’t mind seeing what the rest of it has to offer. If there is another game by the developer, I’ll definitely keep good tabs on it

hypnolover1990

Reputation score
Can anyone explain to me how to save Hyakki?

After the explosion, I load the save of chapter 3-1 and buy the device. After this I have to replay the whole chapter 3-2?

Anegorami

Reputation score
Hello friends! Is there a save for the recent update? Haven’t played since the very early patches so wouldn’t mind seeing what the rest of it has to offer. If there is another game by the developer, I’ll definitely keep good tabs on it
You could try mine, check the shared folder to get them. They're saved under 6.03 version (patched EX-2 release) - currently, I don't have time to update them.

Can anyone explain to me how to save Hyakki?

After the explosion, I load the save of chapter 3-1 and buy the device. After this I have to replay the whole chapter 3-2?
Load any chapter with "Chapter Select" Intervention to speak with yet-alive Hyakki and buy the device from her, then return to 3-3 using "Chapter Select" again to fight Titanoboa.

Anegorami

Reputation score
how do I beat the ex vampire girl?
First encounter: press "Cancel" button to close the menu (both chooses are leading to a Game Over), then win a dream battle.
Second encounter (corrupted form): she'll switch between two forms - in the first she is vulnerable to Physical damage and immune to Magical, in the second - the other way around. Use the appropriate damage type to get her.

Juicyjuice

Reputation score
Probably should mention that there's another small update out now. It's mostly bug fixes for the new pink bed, but there's also updated images for Haru's hoodie sex.