What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I looked up the thread but havent found an answer ; do you have to do somehting special to survive Echo's pink bed scene ? Whenever i manage to lower my sleeping stacks to 1, she comes and feeds the MC with her breastmilk leading to an instant game over. the text says " i'll lose if i don't wake up soon ", but no matter what i do, how little lust i have built up, she always act before i have a chance to use the final wake up command
not really all you have to do is use the wake up skill that will remove the first sleeping icon and its over unless you somehow miss that can happen then it instant game over

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
not really all you have to do is use the wake up skill that will remove the first sleeping icon and its over unless you somehow miss that can happen then it instant game over
that's the thing tho, i do that, but she always act and snu snu's me to death before my wake up command goes through

Edit : and now an even more frustrating thing happend ; i acted first, used wake up to get to stage 1, and she used the breast attack without me being even able to select an action and take a turn

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
that's the thing tho, i do that, but she always act and snu snu's me to death before my wake up command goes through

Edit : and now an even more frustrating thing happend ; i acted first, used wake up to get to stage 1, and she used the breast attack without me being even able to select an action and take a turn
mmm well i won on the first try then did it again with the memory item in the lab and lost on purpose on stage 1 that gave me a game over in the machine and also gave me a max corruption because of the lost maybe the corruption is making it alot harder to win

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can't be the corruption, i made sure to completely remove it between each try. i finally won ;
don't know if it affected anything, but i reseted my stats to max agility and it seemed to make me go first every single turn, meaning i could wake up before the instant loss.
incidentaly, i had max mind corruption when i won xD

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looks like we got news on EX3 since the page get auto translated with google for me dont know how accurate it is, from what i can see looks like the story maybe done and all that missing are cg scenes something about adding a bug bear for EX2 and a new character for EX4 that shows up in EX3 i can totally be wrong.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
can't be the corruption, i made sure to completely remove it between each try. i finally won ;
don't know if it affected anything, but i reseted my stats to max agility and it seemed to make me go first every single turn, meaning i could wake up before the instant loss.
incidentaly, i had max mind corruption when i won xD
Agility is so fucking important it's not even funny.
If you're not fast enough EX2 will KICK YOUR ASS. By that point you'll need the upgraded sword or you can't win.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
been off the gone for some time now just checking in is Shift finish or is he still making content for it? Or maybe a shift 2 is coming?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score

Oof. Nekomata said that EX 3 being finished in May is unlikely.

wargame

Reputation score
when a new version is out, how can I uptade my game? is it by dlsite?

Vexer2

Reputation score
My game randomly broke. It was working fine for a long time but when booting it up I'm getting a message that I'm missing files. I attempted to redownload the game form DLsite but The same error occurs. anyone know whats going on?

ShionK

Reputation score
My game randomly broke. It was working fine for a long time but when booting it up I'm getting a message that I'm missing files. I attempted to redownload the game form DLsite but The same error occurs. anyone know whats going on?
try unzipping the game with winrar

P.S. once you open winrar press Ctrl-E to open a box then choose Japanese

Vexer2

Reputation score
try unzipping the game with winrar

P.S. once you open winrar press Ctrl-E to open a box then choose Japanese
didint work. I already had the game running working, hell I even had the translation patch working. just one day it said i was missing audio files. for some reason whenever i download the game even with proper system local and everything Im still missing files somehow.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Almost completed my playthrough after a year of not playing. Damn man, the game is definitely harder now. I don't understand why the developer felt that he needed to buff the enemies. The game was hard as balls as is.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Almost completed my playthrough after a year of not playing. Damn man, the game is definitely harder now. I don't understand why the developer felt that he needed to buff the enemies. The game was hard as balls as is.
Well part of the new difficulty is the translator's re-adding in the item limits, but the dev nerfed some enemies too. Mother Rabbit for instance, doesn't just randomly use her leap grab anymore. She only has a chance to use it at the beginning of the fight and Kazuya mentions how she's about to use it. Echo was also nerfed slightly since it takes her 1 more turn to eat you.

Mukuro is definitely stronger now, and so is Daiji though. Final Battle is also a bit tougher as well.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mukuro is the doll right i really had a hard time with her it was not funny all she ever did was the full hair bind i struggle to fully remove the bind then she does it again for most of the fight i was doing struggle remove lust struggle heal struggle guard when her eyes were red remove lust struggle over and over and attack when she missed a hair bind or did a normal attack