What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Is there a Sex scene for this version of Daiki? The Dream Options isn't fully translated yet. I tried Two of them and i got her other forms ( OG & Plant ).

Got a little lazy and decided to wait for someone who knows if there is any

1589001698190.png

Shrifted

Reputation score
Is there a Sex scene for this version of Daiki? The Dream Options isn't fully translated yet. I tried Two of them and i got her other forms ( OG & Plant ).

Got a little lazy and decided to wait for someone who knows if there is any

View attachment 31558
Yes.

Successfully wake up from the battle, then realize you're not going to get away that easily...

BalToZar423425

Reputation score
And of the good endings, besides sacrificing the main character or saving him thereby killing Reina, is there no more? Of the good endings, only these or are there any other ones? How can you save both of them?

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
And of the good endings, besides sacrificing the main character or saving him thereby killing Reina, is there no more? Of the good endings, only these or are there any other ones? How can you save both of them?
you need to get true end where you save Hyakki by reloading save before her death after she dies and buying her self destruct weapon and maxin affinity with most of the monster girls you also need to save Mukuro by first defeating her then getting her memento where you see what happened to her brother and after that going back either by loading a save or using the chapter select

BalToZar423425

Reputation score
you need to get true end where you save Hyakki by reloading save before her death after she dies and buying her self destruct weapon and maxin affinity with most of the monster girls you also need to save Mukuro by first defeating her then getting her memento where you see what happened to her brother and after that going back either by loading a save or using the chapter select
I saved everyone, including Hyakki, and earned 100 friendships with everyone, but Hyakki never appears in the room, and the endings remain the same, I really don't understand what I did wrong. The last time I meet Hyakki is when she hands me a cassette and then just leaves.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
Sorry I dont speak putin but I did google translate it so did you use help from the lady in my room if you do then you cant get true end

BalToZar423425

Reputation score
Sorry I dont speak putin but I did google translate it so did you use help from the lady in my room if you do then you cant get true end
Is this the one that gives out different supplies for glasses? It turns out that it’s better not to talk to her and not to take anything from her.

Immediately I apologize for clumsy English as I use a translator

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
If you have taken help from her then you have to either restart the game or load a save before it I think but if you have taken help from the lady with glasses then you cant get true end

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
You could try mine, check the shared folder to get them. They're saved under 6.03 version (patched EX-2 release) - currently, I don't have time to update them.
How do you access the chapter select from saves that are post game? Most of those saves take place in the recollection room, and when selecting them with the chapter select, they'll just resume your progress from the recollection room with no clear way to exit.

Anegorami

Reputation score
How do you access the chapter select from saves that are post game? Most of those saves take place in the recollection room, and when selecting them with the chapter select, they'll just resume your progress from the recollection room with no clear way to exit.
Kazuya is unable to use interventions (and magic) after the final battle, thus it's impossible to use Chapter Select from the "game clear" saves (magic usage can be restored with the capsule, tho).
INB4 How to access Daji Pink Bed event: go to her room and collect the Memory Crystal near the "throne", then go and use it through Delusion Capsule to reach the event. Also works with the other Pink Bed events (tested with Eco's).

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
Kazuya is unable to use interventions (and magic) after the final battle, thus it's impossible to use Chapter Select from the "game clear" saves (magic usage can be restored with the capsule, tho).
INB4 How to access Daji Pink Bed event: go to her room and collect the Memory Crystal near the "throne", then go and use it through Delusion Capsule to reach the event. Also works with the other Pink Bed events (tested with Eco's).
By delusion capsule I'm assuming you mean that recollection machine down the ladder? Thank you. Now its just a matter of finding a save where someone actually has Daji there as an option.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
question can you beat the game without using any guns? i kinda want to play with sword and magic only but the red text for the sword says its an insta lose if i attack at a wrong time.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
question can you beat the game without using any guns? i kinda want to play with sword and magic only but the red text for the sword says its an insta lose if i attack at a wrong time.
You NEED guns for some fights. No way around it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Managing ammo is part of the game's meta strategy.

Anegorami

Reputation score
By delusion capsule I'm assuming you mean that recollection machine down the ladder? Thank you. Now its just a matter of finding a save where someone actually has Daji there as an option.
Download "Save (EX-2 clear)" pack from my shared folder, load the third save (TM clear one), go to the capsule and choose 想ひ魂(夢狐) [Memory Crystal (Dream Fox)] to trigger the event.

Madflavor

Reputation score
So I haven't played in a while and started a new playthrough. Did the enemies and bosses get buffed at some point? I'm playing on normal, and holy shit I don't recall it being this hard. My lust is out of control and goes up way too quickly.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So I haven't played in a while and started a new playthrough. Did the enemies and bosses get buffed at some point? I'm playing on normal, and holy shit I don't recall it being this hard. My lust is out of control and goes up way too quickly.
I think he stealth buffed some enemies for sure, but not by that much. For instance, Reverse Storm is now introduced all the way back in the fight with Empuse instead of in the fight with Mukuro. The hidden doll bossfight to get Mukuro also uses physical attacks and has charm and magic attacks now as well.

It's not impossible, but you can't just rely on the SP gained from friending enemies. You need to also open up the chests from completing the book.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I finally bit the bullet and bought the game after playing on an outdated ( 4.00 ) version, how can i transfer my save from the old game to the new one ? unless the new stuff makes playing through the game all over again worth it ?

Also ; is playing through the genocie route worth it, is there stuff locked behind it, or can i get by just playing the game pacifist route

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I finally bit the bullet and bought the game after playing on an outdated ( 4.00 ) version, how can i transfer my save from the old game to the new one ? unless the new stuff makes playing through the game all over again worth it ?

Also ; is playing through the genocie route worth it, is there stuff locked behind it, or can i get by just playing the game pacifist route
There's no adult content in the genocide route (Unless it's GOR)... Hmm... Actually Hyakki's paizuri kills you so it looks slightly different. But it's mostly just rage and angst. Since the game's not fully translated it'd be hard to enjoy even for RP reasons, but the combat is tougher in genocide.

To transfer saves, there's a public save and save files inside the save folder that you need to transfer. I don't recommend it though. He's updated the art for some of the monsters. Lampas looks different now. Her boobs are bigger. And made some small changes here and there regarding game balance and item acquisition. Game's insanely short, so I don't see the problem with starting a New Game.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I looked up the thread but havent found an answer ; do you have to do somehting special to survive Echo's pink bed scene ? Whenever i manage to lower my sleeping stacks to 1, she comes and feeds the MC with her breastmilk leading to an instant game over. the text says " i'll lose if i don't wake up soon ", but no matter what i do, how little lust i have built up, she always act before i have a chance to use the final wake up command