What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
if I use assistance from the lady with red eye can I still get true mercy end or how does it affect the ending?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
if I use assistance from the lady with red eye can I still get true mercy end or how does it affect the ending?
We debated about this, but I'm of the opinion it blocks you out of TM, based on earlier post. Do without Meira's help if you can.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I did correct myself about is: there *is* a check for the assistance in one place that selects the ending (it's right after the first battle with Samael - either you're going into the second phase or not).

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
ok also I am currently fighting this fox lady and I just failed her final temptation that happens after she transforms from slime form back to her original I tried the psi arrow because that is what stuns her when you normally fight her but now it failed so that I dont have to do this battle for the third time if I fail again what move do I have use at that point?

Anegorami

Reputation score
ok also I am currently fighting this fox lady and I just failed her final temptation that happens after she transforms from slime form back to her original I tried the psi arrow because that is what stuns her when you normally fight her but now it failed so that I dont have to do this battle for the third time if I fail again what move do I have use at that point?
Actions => Call to Yuuma.
See my video walkthrough for details.
(Shared Folder/Video Walkthrough/Daji Fight.mp4)

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
...I did correct myself about is: there *is* a check for the assistance in one place that selects the ending (it's right after the first battle with Samael - either you're going into the second phase or not).
You'll have to forgive my poor memory then...

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Nope nothing yet. Judging from his Twitter Posts, He is still in the middle of developing a few the enemies at the start
Thing is... He gave himself a lot of work making it so that each scene will have at least 2 viewing angles. Well... I guess he got his main engine done so that's why he's probably working in the manner he is.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
in that part it glitches the main menu, and you reload, but only glitched first time, now I can only fight the glitched momo
any tip?

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
this dakki is clearly much better than her original version.

Those Red Strings reminds me of that demon kid that fought Kamado Tanjiro

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
Hey can someone tell me if trying to figure out what the code for the locker in the shelter is worth it like is there some great item in there because I dont get how I can figure it out and Im wondering if its worth it trying to figure it out or if I should just continue

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're talking just about figuring it out (instead of just giving you the code), the only problem is the language barrier.
That is, one of the lists is indexed by icons, while the code (IIRC) is written down with the names of things on those icons.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
ok well if its problem like that then I dont think I can figure it out can you give me the code?