What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Whoa! Isn't it fine if they know who is giving it out? I guess since it was public post instead of pming me....
By far the most bullshiet ban i ever see in this page.... RIPSI

Please review the rules:
2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
This is not a new situation. We have had years of people telling others to just let them know if they wanted a link. It has resulted in pages upon pages of spam. It is not "bullshiet"; it is founded in prior experience.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Try to disable NG+ flag from the main menu ("Extra" [おまけ] => "Reset second lap elements" [2周目要素リセット], "Bonus (not implemented yet)" => "Second lap element reset" in the translated version) and begin the new game.

[and proceed to get rekt]
Whoa! Isn't it fine if they know who is giving it out? I guess since it was public post instead of pming me....
If you read the rule carefully it clearly state that you DO NOT ALLOW to show the intention of want to have related resource in public, just like how a guy tell them to PMing him so it clearly take a shot there.

You already known who state that they wish to share their possession so, what you need to do is not 'request' PM you, instead, you're the one that must PM them directly so the thread will not get flood with this kind of message about where's the link or plz pm me here and there.

====================================================================

Let's get back to the topic, been a while when I touch this game since early demo, never notice it has come this far and still keep going.
I hope there'll be a sequal to this after they done or extra route and DLC.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Let's get back to the topic, been a while when I touch this game since early demo, never notice it has come this far and still keep going.
I hope there'll be a sequal to this after they done or extra route and DLC.
i guess no even the dev was expecting the game to be so popular in first place, now theres people doing covers of "last confession" and stuff.

The sequel its confirmed, when ? probably we will be dead before seeing it :unsure:

sabishimaru4

Reputation score
What!! I end of chapter 1 and not have any music [only sound effect still can hear]. i think something wrong with my game.

My BGM sound in battle or title are completely silent. Wow...

but in BGM file i still can listen.

anybody have this problem?

HELP Pls. [sry for gramma]

EDIT:OPS F1 FIXED

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
I've got two, potentially dumb questions -
is it possible to get the last 3 entries in the book, under the twins/harpy?
i assume the 4 above those are from the genocide route
and 2, well, i noticed that the chapter 1->2 'to be continued' image is completely different from any scene i've seen in the book or mementos themselves. one of haru and liz it seems, where exactly can you find this if at all?

Xanrn

Lurker
Reputation score
so i missed mother rabbit and mukuro(i have her memento and i went to the machine and it said next time i see her i can tell her the truth), i just finished beating the spider lady and figured i could just go into chapter select and get them and a guide i found even says to do just that for mukuro. however there are no fights in the chapter other than mother rabbit encounter, and nothing i do seems to trigger anything. what am i missing?

i went to the last part of the temple, got mukuro. mother rabbit is still a problem though, tried everything. her graveyard encounter doesnt happen.

Last edited:

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure you have to get to Cat Beggars and complete their side quest And captured them. Then you can now backtrack to the graveyard to trigger the event.

Xanrn

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure you have to get to Cat Beggars and complete their side quest And captured them. Then you can now backtrack to the graveyard to trigger the event.
yeah i got them, forgot to mention that, they are in the room in hell. and the area with the flaming barrel is now empty.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah i got them, forgot to mention that, they are in the room in hell. and the area with the flaming barrel is now empty.
this sound dumb but...did you "killed" mama at least 1 time? dunno becouse mama its like camazot, she its a freewie theres no really a "complex" side story like with mukuro. You get "cured" of her cursed milk and thats it.

maybe you are missing reading the notes about the kids(?) and harpies that are scatered around the houses ruins like with Echo, she dont show up unless you know her backstory.

Xanrn

Lurker
Reputation score
^
yes you are right.. i had to buy the cure again from the store.. after doing so, everything worked as normal. thanks!

Lazyrick

Reputation score
View attachment 20685

since my translator sucks i dunno about this one, maybe just random art.
I can't say for certain, but it should be a preview for an upcoming DLC (or expansion?). What I understood from the post was a sort of explanation for how these work canonically. essentially, the EX stages are you being called by your bonded (キズナ) demons and ask you for help with something, or something along those lines. from the context of the pics in the updates I can give a guess as to what will be happening storywise.
the harpy modoki (ハーピーモドキ) have entered their annual mating season, which happens because (this part is kinda iffy) they can't reproduce like normal demons, via human hatred (?). Mother Rabbit (MAMAA) likely encountered them assaulting a settlement or something, and lacking combat power, called for MC. thus you need to protect the town/fend off the harpies capturing people. the boss/queen in the pic is the one in particular you need to fight off to save the town unscathed, considering she can produce several eggs by swallowing people.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't say for certain, but it should be a preview for an upcoming DLC (or expansion?). What I understood from the post was a sort of explanation for how these work canonically. essentially, the EX stages are you being called by your bonded (キズナ) demons and ask you for help with something, or something along those lines. from the context of the pics in the updates I can give a guess as to what will be happening storywise.
the harpy modoki (ハーピーモドキ) have entered their annual mating season, which happens because (this part is kinda iffy) they can't reproduce like normal demons, via human hatred (?). Mother Rabbit (MAMAA) likely encountered them assaulting a settlement or something, and lacking combat power, called for MC. thus you need to protect the town/fend off the harpies capturing people. the boss/queen in the pic is the one in particular you need to fight off to save the town unscathed, considering she can produce several eggs by swallowing people.
Yeah just checked it, ,

Anegorami

Reputation score

I've got two, potentially dumb questions -
is it possible to get the last 3 entries in the book, under the twins/harpy?
i assume the 4 above those are from the genocide route
and 2, well, i noticed that the chapter 1->2 'to be continued' image is completely different from any scene i've seen in the book or mementos themselves. one of haru and liz it seems, where exactly can you find this if at all?
No and no.
1) One entry is present, but cannot be unlocked (Remiera), two other are absent altogether.
2) That scene isn't present in the game.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well lore wise, fuck them, those harpies hunt and prey on childrens, womens and the weak also eat the corpses of any unlucky human like vultures, so yeah if this "Ex-mission" has a pacifist route it would be pacifist just for the sake of determination like with arachne nest.....oh boy like if im not going to get endless raped if theres a good no vore scene with those harpies :giggle:

Okey now SERRIuS, this whole deal with the "ex-missions" looks like a good way to milk more the base game, starting with MaAaMaAa was no brainer, everyone wanted to see those harpies on action and MaAaAmaaa, kinda curious how its going to be since lore wise those harpies are the weakest demons around and the few ones that get nutrients from blood, flesh and GUTS.

if emphuse ex-mission for her humanoid form BOIIII!

Also, WELCOME BACK MOTHERFUCKER.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Well lore wise, fuck them, those harpies hunt and prey on childrens, womens and the weak also eat the corpses of any unlucky human like vultures, so yeah if this "Ex-mission" has a pacifist route it would be pacifist just for the sake of determination like with arachne nest.....oh boy like if im not going to get endless raped if theres a good no vore scene with those harpies :giggle:

Okey now SERRIuS, this whole deal with the "ex-missions" looks like a good way to milk more the base game, starting with MaAaMaAa was no brainer, everyone wanted to see those harpies on action and MaAaAmaaa, kinda curious how its going to be since lore wise those harpies are the weakest demons around and the few ones that get nutrients from blood, flesh and GUTS.
The more blood, flesh and guts, the better.
Also, am I the only one who want to see the Mother killed (again)?

Also, WELCOME BACK MOTHERFUCKER.
Sitting, counting last seconds of ban, looking at the mirror and listening to Dethklok. Was almost worth getting banned. Almost.