What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Haven't really been around since the final part released. Have their been any updates to the game? Also any word on the developer's future plans?
Nothing big yet, Dev released a new kitty girl as DLC and now its planning to do a whole "slime/small chapter" or "ex-mission" whatever it is, it will expand a little the story of the game.

the first ex-mission its about Mother rabbit vs Bettle harpies, we are going to help mama to get rid of the harpies that are devouring everyone to reproduce into a huge horde/pest, so just by nature you can expect it will be heavy on vore.

Now if theres going to be ex-mission for the other girls, maybe yes, maybe not, we dont know.

who to deal with the sphinx?
explain a little more...if its about her riddle you can just win by trial and error and unequip the soul insurance to avoid getting the meal debuff or close the game everytime you loss to cheese the debuff.

Anegorami

Reputation score
who to deal with the sphinx?
Genocide route: just kill her.
Neutral route: shake her off, then kill defeat her. Two~three shots from Riot should be enough.
True Mercy route:
Phase 1: Shake her off, then answer 「ほん」.
Phase 2: Select むねでしてもらう (chest).
Phase 3: Shake her off, then answer 「なし」.
Phase 4: Shake her off, answer 「に■げん」, then 『ばんごう』でこたえる, and then ①「に■げん」.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Guys I've run into a problem. I just downloaded both DLCs. Only one of them is working for me after I put in the code. The other one, Mio, isn't. I put in 1998044, but I don't receive anything. What am I missing here?

EDIT: Figured it out. I was running an old version. Great.....now I gotta translate all over again.

Last edited:

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Genocide route: just kill her.
Neutral route: shake her off, then kill defeat her. Two~three shots from Riot should be enough.
True Mercy route:
Phase 1: Shake her off, then answer 「ほん」.
Phase 2: Select むねでしてもらう (chest).
Phase 3: Shake her off, then answer 「なし」.
Phase 4: Shake her off, answer 「に■げん」, then 『ばんごう』でこたえる, and then ①「に■げん」.
i'm using the translation so it's very confusing >x<

can't just say the number of the last question option?
like 1º 2º 1º >x<?

Anegorami

Reputation score
Guys I've run into a problem. I just downloaded both DLCs. Only one of them is working for me after I put in the code. The other one, Mio, isn't. I put in 1998044, but I don't receive anything. What am I missing here?
Strange, you should get one memory crystal with scene for each code.
Try to load my save and view both scenes (Memento (朧) and Memento (Imaginary) in the translated version).

i'm using the translation so it's very confusing >x<
Will update my notes in a minute, please wait...

UPDATE: answers are: "A book", "Get it done" (lol, still better than "woof cell"), "None", "Persn", "Answer with Bungo", "1 Persn". Or 3, 2, 4, 1, 2, 1.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shrifted

Reputation score
@Anegorami

but I will have to search a lot to find the true pacifist rout >x<
Spoiler tip for an easy way to mess up on the true mercy route on your first run:

Make a save after you've defeated Sphinx over by the medical tent and don't overwrite it. Once a *certain event* happens in 3-3, read the note, then quit to title. Load up from the old save, and play through back to 3-3 again...

In general though, NG+ is much easier, don't worry too much about if you'll get True Mercy on the first go through.

Anegorami

Reputation score
In general though, NG+ is much easier, don't worry too much about if you'll get True Mercy on the first go through.
NG+ is a joke. You have a full load of SP, unlimited weapons (Resident Evil reference) and MTTK. Just no challenge at all.
Doing pure Genocide run on hard (food) difficulty on the first run is the only true way to play this game.
(still cannot clear this challenge)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NG+ is a joke. You have a full load of SP, unlimited weapons (Resident Evil reference) and MTTK. Just no challenge at all.
Doing pure Genocide run on hard (food) difficulty on the first run is the only true way to play this game.
(still cannot clear this challenge)
normal has already a lot of bullshiet RNG for status into OH moves, hard mode was insane RNG rolls + normal stuff OH you + natural OH moves, at that point i would play poker.....also no counting geno.

Thats remmind how stupid its "Love fist" it should be renamed to haymaker....really was a surprise getting OH by MAMAA.

Shrifted

Reputation score
I mean, I wasn't as good then, but you can just use Sylph Storm on all of Mother's stuff and they'll completely whiff. Don't know if you have that much SP early on, though...

Madflavor

Reputation score
Hey everyone, so I'm getting back into the game after a Hiatus, and I enjoyed the Mio DLC last night.

Before I went to bed I decided to start a new game in my True Mercy playthrough. I noticed some differences in the beginning, such as Sphinx appearing in 1-1. Then I noticed my save had an EX in the front of it. What exactly is EX? Also I noticed a new DLC is out called EX Stage 1. If I download this DLC, how would I access it? Doesn't really explain how on his website.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Before I went to bed I decided to start a new game in my True Mercy playthrough. I noticed some differences in the beginning, such as Sphinx appearing in 1-1. Then I noticed my save had an EX in the front of it. What exactly is EX?
NG+ mode. New events (based on affection, sometimes even allows you to skip some battles) and new items for sell (mostly in-game cheats, like Inf. weapons).

Also I noticed a new DLC is out called EX Stage 1. If I download this DLC, how would I access it? Doesn't really explain how on his website.
Hmm... Both previous DLC only contain animations while all scene-related stuff was included into base game (enabling me to find DLC scene codes and even play the events themselves, using transparent PNGs). If this DLC contains updated database (RVDATA2 file), then the only way to see the new code is to unpack that file and check the output.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
my save was blue till daji fight, (defeated with rail gun and it became white), what I need to do to change to true pacifist?

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so you killed her ? well the little fox wanted her master alive....
wheres a way to not kill?
I mean I put down the gun...but became white

well... there a full gallery save? I mean a plubicdata with all losses

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
Hm... Both previous DLC only contain animations while all scene-related stuff was included into base game (enabling me to find DLC scene codes and even play the events themselves, using transparent PNGs). If this DLC contains updated database (RVDATA2 file), then the only way to see the new code is to unpack that file and check the output.
Maybe I misread his blog updates, but it kinda looks like he released a new DLC for EX:

But maybe he's just updating his progress.

Last edited: