What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
The 2nd character poll ended today. This one was just about how much you liked their h scenes rather than regular popularity, though there's doubtlessly some overlap. Results:

バーゲスト (Barghest): 283
ランパス (Lampas): 84
アイアンメイデン (Iron Maiden): 43
エンプーサ (Empuse): 46
マザーラビット (Mother Rabbit): 63
ハル (Haru) & リズ (Liz): 61
躯 (Mukuro): 286
双子 (Twins): 15
ニーナ (Nina) & エボニー (Ebony) & レイジー (Lazy): 60
エコー (Echo): 103
スフィンクス (Sphinx): 281
アルケニー (Archeny) & アコニートゥム (Aconitum): 12
ティタノボア (Titanoboa): 13
カマソッソ (Camazotz) : 34
妲己 (Daiji): 261
百鬼 (Hyakki): 8
ミカ (Mika): 61

Mukuro wins again, though only by a hair (probably a cursed one). RIP Hyakki.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So low on those.....

Hyakki : but wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i found her H-scenes was fine, i guess people wanted more for the oni than just a handjob and titfuck or people are really salty becouse you cant marry her.

Titanoboa: Despite the vore was kinda fine but yeah...she looks wierd during the scenes.

Arachne and acon: I blame acon, cuz bestiality and literally getting sucked by a spider but arachne H-Scenes was really solid no counting the bounding one...but that just me...actually i liked aconi scene and expecting more like that in chap 4.

Camazotz: Oof, i guess no everyone can enjoy getting a tailjob/tailfuck..

Twins: Fair enought.

Lucy, Haru and Liz: Fair enought too, there some mayor bad looping on the cat girls h-scenes that will piss off anyone even people whole love those kitties, Lucy in the other hand just dunno, she used to be on the tops.

Now on the hight scores...

Sphinx: Yeah no surprise at all, good H-scenes and everyone loves her becouse "AHO GIRL TEEHEEE"

Mukuro: She its winning every poll since chapter 2, again no suprised people just love the idea "doll sister" and her H-scenes are solid.

Daiji: Everyone loves kitsunes even if she its an asshole, her H-scenes... yeah she its "cover every fetich from the book" just missed a paizuri one with those ballons....kinda strange since im sure the dev loves paizuri.

wait a minute, WAAAAIT BARGHEST AAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAH, HOLY, NAHHH im sure that becouse her marriage ending and nothing to do with her H-scenes, she never scored so hight before.

Last edited:

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
wait a minute, WAAAAIT BARGHEST AAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAH, HOLY, NAHHH im sure that becouse her marriage ending and nothing to do with her H-scenes, she never scored so hight before.
Now I'm curious, what's her marriage ending?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Now I'm curious, what's her marriage ending?
In short: Kazuya takes barghest to do walkies like a normal doggy (she really doesnt mind it...she doesnt mind nothing), no one can see her true form thx to doc giving her a collar that makes her looks like a giant black dog, life its good, kazuya can totally understand barghest awooos (i mean lovely chitchat) also telepathy thx to the bonding with her and then thinks how barghest was the first demon he helped and the first one he truly loved.

THEN BARGHEST RAPES YOU IN A VERY LOVELY AND KINKY WAY NO STOP EVERY FUCKING DAY.

obviously its more warm and cuddly in game and with a proper translation.

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score

We need to form a coalition and force Nekomata to draw more Oni content!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We need to form a coalition and force Nekomata to draw more Oni content!
So Hyakki ex-mission ? dunno maybe the final chapter was too much focused on Daiji, oni builded a lot of hype during the developing of the whole game so people was expecting...more.

anyway for a "MAH WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOU WAIFU LALALALALALA" poll, still low, 8 votes its just...wow.

Anegorami

Reputation score
So Hyakki ex-mission ? dunno maybe the final chapter was too much focused on Daiji, oni builded a lot of hype during the developing of the whole game so people was expecting...more.

anyway for a "MAH WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOU WAIFU LALALALALALA" poll, still low, 8 votes its just...wow.
As I'd already said there are two critically underrated girls in this game - Oni and Remiera. You save them both during TM route, but you get nothing in return. NOTHING!
(OK, there are two Oni scenes, but, well, even Lampas got more than that!)

And I totally cannot understand all that hype around Barghest. Well, she IS cute, but she is, basically, a pet. A very, very lewd pet. You feed her, you clean her, you "let" her rape you, and that's it! No deep conversations, no sweet thinking about the future... Man, she cannot even do anything besides sex, like cleaning, cooking and stuff!
Just... why?!

Zenkendo

Reputation score
So anyone experinced what happens after you get that text from the white cat in the My Room.

PS: Forgot to mention this part like after giving the engagment ring to one of the monster girls after a certain amount of times

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As I'd already said there are two critically underrated girls in this game - Oni and Remiera. You save them both during TM route, but you get nothing in return. NOTHING!
(OK, there are two Oni scenes, but, well, even Lampas got more than that!)

And I totally cannot understand all that hype around Barghest. Well, she IS cute, but she is, basically, a pet. A very, very lewd pet. You feed her, you clean her, you "let" her rape you, and that's it! No deep conversations, no sweet thinking about the future... Man, she cannot even do anything besides sex, like cleaning, cooking and stuff!
Just... why?!

View attachment 20798
Barghest its a dog....a REAL DOG....YOU ARE FUCKING A DOG IN A SEMI-HUMAN BODY, even the demon queen tells you that, i dont get the whole hype about her, the marry scene was cuddly, hearth warming and everything but so it was for others waifus.

Oni its just sad, she literally know you fate and very possible the fate of everyone around her, being able to know all the possible outcomes to the point to avoid her own death (literally leaving this option in you hands) and even "helps you" knowing you are going full mental killing everyone just for the slime chance you could stop (but its really wierd in general all demons are aware of this if you did a pacifist route before....maybe oni spoiled some info on them ? ) Well the point she its a really solid character with a good lore but i guess she falled into the whole thing and everyone just wanted to kill her becouse "sans lel" and also being cock-blocked by a wall of you waifus.

Remiera its the ultimate middle finger in the game, Kazuya spend the whole game speaking gibberish about her GF to the point to enter in coma....but yeah no, "she its an angel and you adoptive mother" mind you but MC has no problem to marry and go full "baby edipo like thing" mode, BUT NO, YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

but anyway lampas will still be my favorite, cute little sapient plant that just want to be like a "human girl" and learn about humans, abandoning everything just for you even the whole "lightning the light" ritual.
Also fuck Dinji, Arache and "Mika" selfish cunts.

PS: Forgot to mention this part like after giving the engagment ring to one of the monster girls after a certain amount of times
the cat just tell you Demon Waifus HATE CUCKOLDING......when its about marriage, but its all okey if its just fucking between friends....so dont cuck you waifu after you propose to her also its just plain rude.

Last edited:

Anegorami

Reputation score
I don't know how Mika entered that poll at all. She is a human, she is not mentioned in the book (because she is a human), she got one boring scene (because she is a human) and she got herself killed (because she is a human). Why do you EVER would want to romance a human in a monster girl game?!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know how Mika entered that poll at all. She is a human, she is not mentioned in the book (because she is a human), she got one boring scene (because she is a human) and she got herself killed (because she is a human). Why do you EVER would want to romance a human in a monster girl game?!
Tied with Haru&Liz , Maamaa and nina..................also Lucy on the bottom.

Zenkendo

Reputation score
Barghest its a dog....a REAL DOG....YOU ARE FUCKING A DOG IN A SEMI-HUMAN BODY, even the demon queen tells you that, i dont get the whole hype about her, the marry scene was cuddly, hearth warming and everything but so it was for others waifus.

Oni its just sad, she literally know you fate and very possible the fate of everyone around her, being able to know all the possible outcomes to the point to avoid her own death (literally leaving this option in you hands) and even "helps you" knowing you are going full mental killing everyone just for the slime chance you could stop (but its really wierd in general all demons are aware of this if you did a pacifist route before....maybe oni spoiled some info on them ? ) Well the point she its a really solid character with a good lore but i guess she falled into the whole thing and everyone just wanted to kill her becouse "sans lel" and also being cock-blocked by a wall of you waifus.

Remiera its the ultimate middle finger in the game, Kazuya spend the whole game speaking gibberish about her GF to the point to enter in coma....but yeah no, "she its an angel and you adoptive mother" mind you but MC has no problem to marry and go full "baby edipo like thing" mode, BUT NO, YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

but anyway lampas will still be my favorite, cute little sapient plant that just want to be like a "human girl" and learn about humans, abandoning everything just for you even the whole "lightning the light" ritual.
Also fuck Dinji, Arache and "Mika" selfish cunts.

the cat just tell you Demon Waifus HATE CUCKOLDING......when its about marriage, but its all okey if its just fucking between friends....so dont cuck you waifu after you propose to her also its just plain rude.
so by cuckholding you mean loading your old save after you married them while not finishing the game. thank you for the answer btw

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so by cuckholding you mean loading your old save after you married them while not finishing the game. thank you for the answer btw
The thing its, THOSE DEMON KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID so loading saves means nothing (becouse it would be too easy to fish out from a genocide route without getting punished) , you need to manually remove the publicsave data to avoid that, make a copy of the original one to no mess you run.

Anegorami

Reputation score
becouse it would be too easy to fish out from a genocide route without getting punished
Pf, just speedrun for any Neutral route and then you can jump right to the True Mercy.
No punishment at all.

Would be much more epic if, when you begin a new game after Genocide, they all would be gone. All of them.
And then you can enjoy the empty world for an eternity...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pf, just speedrun for any Neutral route and then you can jump right to the True Mercy.
No punishment at all.

Would be much more epic if, when you begin a new game after Genocide, they all would be gone. All of them.
And then you can enjoy the empty world for an eternity...
well Nekomata wants you to feel bad for murdering those waifus, also isnt like the "punishment" its that bad, it just annoying to farm stupid gifts to put the demons back in "i want to rape you" range again if you abandon a genocide run.

Also that ending remminds me Dragon Dogma one.... a whole "empty" space after becoming "god".....then you commit suicide of pure boredom.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Also that ending remminds me Dragon Dogma one.... a whole "empty" space after becoming "god".....then you commit suicide of pure boredom.
If you cannot recreate everything you'd destroyed, you are no god. And committing suicide while been immortal is foolish.
Well, another reason not to play Dragon's Dogma.

And farming that presents isn't that hard - Aconitums' cave make a perfect farming spot for everything.
Or you can farm Sphinx (or Camazotz) for money - they can be "defeated" over and over again.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you cannot recreate everything you'd destroyed, you are no god. And committing suicide while been immortal is foolish.
Well, another reason not to play Dragon's Dogma.

And farming that presents isn't that hard - Aconitums' cave make a perfect farming spot for everything.
Or you can farm Sphinx (or Camazotz) for money - they can be "defeated" over and over again.
Dragon dogma its a solid game despite the lore, the gameplay its pretty good (and hard with Dark Arisen).

now back to topic, another useless shitpots !

Actually i wonder if neko its going to update the base game after he its done with all the dlcs, since the list its going to be huge if he its determined to do those extra "Ex-missions" for each girl (something i really doubt)+ the 2 dlc kitties. It would save a lot of headcache....really im going to make a twitter acount just to ask him about this.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Haven't really been around since the final part released. Have their been any updates to the game? Also any word on the developer's future plans?