What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Shrifted

Reputation score
can someone help i cant hook game text with any hook, it's always hook timer
Just use the latest fan translation, the link to the latest version is in my signature.

What is the current latest version of the game?
Think the latest version is 5.25, but all he's added for a while are just more links to fan works. The latest big change the dev's made in a while is adding a pink bed in Chapter 3 for Echo. I currently play on 5.21 and use that a base for translating.

Anegorami

Reputation score
can someone help i cant hook game text with any hook, it's always hook timer
First, enable "Remove repeated phrases" in AGTH, then use TAHelper and a Regular Expression to filter the text out. REGEX: "\d+:\d+.\d+" (without quotes).

daviader

Reputation score
The manual Gaijinizer translation is failing, showing an error code of "Fail to load script" Any ideas?

Shrifted

Reputation score
The manual Gaijinizer translation is failing, showing an error code of "Fail to load script" Any ideas?
Can you throw me a screenshot? My best guess is that you're not copying and pasting the files in the right spot.......

Copy these 5 files from the patch into the directory where the SHRIFT executable is. It should look something like this:

I tend to get that error when I copy one of the enclosing folders by mistake, or only the inner one that says "Gaijinizer Patch". Run SHRIFT, and it should pop up with the translation screen.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
This game is 5 dollars....don't send me private messages asking for free copies of it, its criminal and a slap in the face to the developer.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
5$ is literally nothing and i would pay up to 20 for SHRIFT, 100% worth it and i dont regret buying it atall

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
5$ is literally nothing and i would pay up to 20 for SHRIFT, 100% worth it and i dont regret buying it atall
Agreed if it was in English from the get go, and I'd pay 60 dollars for this game if it was on console and had an English translation from the start but both of those ideas are totally mute and would never happen.

DankUta

Reputation score
Hey, I'd like to buy this game as I really enjoyed it and want to play the 5.25 version; is the japanese dlsite an okay place to buy it or do I need to convert some points like I've seen in some posts before.
Also how do I get the DLCs from CI-EN afterwards?

daviader

Reputation score
Can you throw me a screenshot? My best guess is that you're not copying and pasting the files in the right spot.......

Copy these 5 files from the patch into the directory where the SHRIFT executable is. It should look something like this:

I tend to get that error when I copy one of the enclosing folders by mistake, or only the inner one that says "Gaijinizer Patch". Run SHRIFT, and it should pop up with the translation screen.
Ok turned out I haven't deleted the game.rgss3a file and the patch did kinda work afterwards, but then when I press start this error pops up any ideas? error.PNG

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey, I'd like to buy this game as I really enjoyed it and want to play the 5.25 version; is the japanese dlsite an okay place to buy it or do I need to convert some points like I've seen in some posts before.
just buy it on eng dlsite, you can even use paypal on there if you buy the points in the sfw section of it you can spend them in the nsfw part. as far as CI-EN goes, only credit card works there

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm having an issue with the bonding event for Archeny, she keeps vore'ing the MC to a Game Over regardless of the choices. Every other character has been bonded :confused:. I also tried looking in the game files, but it's a real mission machine translating every individual line of code for her scenes since only the most basic information is in English and nothing can be copied directly to the clipboard. Could someone tell me how to complete her bonding event?

On a side note, I found an easier way to refresh the "5 Shot" limit the MC has besides Tea and battling. The "To be continued..." screen between chapters, every time you choose "Travel to Hell" you'll be refreshed. Exiting through the hole puts you back at that screen, so it feels faster than walking out for Tea. Takes about 15 seconds to reach it in 2-3 if you already recruited Nina, 1-3 and 3-3 are a little longer due to the events.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don’t necessarily need to buy points. (Unless PayPal is your only option of buying) So long as you use your debit card as a means of purchasing, you can straight up purchase from the Japanese site. I’d recommend checking the conversion rate between yen to U.S. dollars (Or whatever currency is on your card.) before making a purchase so that you know you have enough.

But like nossiob said, buying it from the English DLsite is much easier since this game also exists on there.

Although if you wanted you could support the creators CI-EN page if you wanted with your card. ‘Specially when dlcs are being given to supporters as well.

As for the two dlcs he released before. I don’t think they’re available anymore. Since they were up for supporters of his CI-EN for a certain time before it ended.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm having an issue with the bonding event for Archeny, she keeps vore'ing the MC to a Game Over regardless of the choices. Every other character has been bonded :confused:. I also tried looking in the game files, but it's a real mission machine translating every individual line of code for her scenes since only the most basic information is in English and nothing can be copied directly to the clipboard. Could someone tell me how to complete her bonding event?

On a side note, I found an easier way to refresh the "5 Shot" limit the MC has besides Tea and battling. The "To be continued..." screen between chapters, every time you choose "Travel to Hell" you'll be refreshed. Exiting through the hole puts you back at that screen, so it feels faster than walking out for Tea. Takes about 15 seconds to reach it in 2-3 if you already recruited Nina, 1-3 and 3-3 are a little longer due to the events.
It's a fake Game Over screen. Just press Start.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I can't figure out how to beat Echo. I don't have protective shirt so i can't win?

I think I just need to just struggle out of it. man I'm unbelievable sometimes.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I can't figure out how to beat Echo. I don't have protective shirt so i can't win?

I think I just need to just struggle out of it. man I'm unbelievable sometimes.
When you get caught you can get out using your wind spell.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
thanks,does anyone remember the steps for spinx?
Answer the questions. In between the questions, recover your vitality and will. You have a bit of time to answer the question.
You can use your who wants to be a millionaire call up a friend if you're having trouble. The only hard question is the last one.