What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
So, we'll be playing as that mysterious character who was mailing Kazuya all this time, huh...
件名:理由
送信者【Richard】

《本文》==========================================
私は罪を犯した
あろうことか、神は彼女を巻き込んだ
彼女を裏切るように仕向けられた
裏切りのユダ
彼女は悪くない
彼女は幸せであるべきだ
私の肉体が滅びようと
ブドウ酒のワイン
ちぐはぐな思念だけになろうと
この使命だけは全うする
あの邪教は言葉巧みだ
悪魔め
ああ、無理だ
君に伝えようと思ったが、固まらない
パンが、パンが、固まらないんだ
かのじょ!かのじょ?
もう限界だ
ああ、私のなをよぶな
うんざりだ
==================================================
件名:私のミスだ
送信者【Richard】

《本文》==========================================
君を適任だと勘違いしていた。
あの『ゲーム』に潜ませれば、手に取るのは
『そういう人間』だけだとタカをくくっていた。

だが君が手にした。
そして、プレイしてしまった。
あの世界は、君にとって無縁だが、確かに存在する。
君は、あの世界の運命を滅茶苦茶にした。

もう、『それ』は破壊されてしまった。
『ゲーム』としても『装置』としても、機能しない。
君が、あの世界に未練があるというなら
新しい『装置』を使うしかない。
あるいは………いや、やめておこう。
この方法は、君にとってもマイナスばかりだ。

ただ……ひとつ、約束してほしい。

この結末の世界は、これっきりにしてほしい。
==================================================
So he's aware that this is a 'game' and that Kazuya 'played from a device'...Interesting.

Shrifted

Reputation score
So he's aware that this is a 'game' and that Kazuya 'played from a device'...Interesting.

Specifically, that *you* the player are playing from an "Intervention Device". Hyakki not only knows about other worlds, but also about the existence of "Interventions" and the "Intervention Device" in her email to the player during EX2, and Hectate also knows about the existence of Interventions as well.

tettuh

Reputation score

Can somebody help me with this error?
Basically I am stuck at the EX2 battle against
the difformed version of the vampire idol
as all of my stats have been reset and I have access to no magic at all. I'd like to use the capsule to set them back up but it won't let me.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Shrifted

Reputation score
@tettuh: Buy a Charred Salamander from Hyakki or the shop machine and use it to respec your stats.

someonebored

Reputation score
Folks, I'm sorry to ask what's probably a dumb question, but has anybody encountered this bug on versions 4.17-6.03?

I'm on v6.03 now and I've been stuck on the Daiji boss battle since v4.17, yep, more specifically, her "slimy form" (the fourth phase). I read the guide , I know I'm supposed to use wind magic to get out of her binding, I do that, but she still proceeds to smooch the crap out of MC. I'm starting to think my save is screwed, I tried to redownload the game off DLsite, but that move's still an automatic game over on my end.
Any tips? I'm kind of tired of fighting her at this point, I can almost do the previous three forms on autopilot.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Folks, I'm sorry to ask what's probably a dumb question, but has anybody encountered this bug on versions 4.17-6.03?

I'm on v6.03 now and I've been stuck on the Daiji boss battle since v4.17, yep, more specifically, her "slimy form" (the fourth phase). I read the guide , I know I'm supposed to use wind magic to get out of her binding, I do that, but she still proceeds to smooch the crap out of MC. I'm starting to think my save is screwed, I tried to redownload the game off DLsite, but that move's still an automatic game over on my end.
Any tips? I'm kind of tired of fighting her at this point, I can almost do the previous three forms on autopilot.
Have you tried violently struggling free? Stupid suggestion I know. Also keeping Hell's Break active can make your chances to struggle free better.

someonebored

Reputation score
Have you tried violently struggling free? Stupid suggestion I know. Also keeping Hell's Break active can make your chances to struggle free better.
Yeah, that was actually the first thing I've tried back then on my first attempt (been playing the game in Japanese, I can't apply the translation), Daiji allowed me to struggle twice before killing me/doing her thing. Figured on my own it wasn't the right course of action to take, at least. Hell's Break would be the spell that refills health and MP/Resolve at every turn, right? I'll say, damn nice to play the whole game with a "trial and error" approach, good thing I enjoy most defeat scenes, still, I'm getting tired of this Kitsune, I'd just like to experience the EX content… And it's my understanding I can't do that if I haven't cleared the game first.
The only other Daiji phase which gives me a bit of trouble is the second one, sometimes I can't struggle out of the "mouth bind" (I think) and it leads to an automatic K.O., even if I pick the related struggle action.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that was actually the first thing I've tried back then on my first attempt (been playing the game in Japanese, I can't apply the translation), Daiji allowed me to struggle twice before killing me/doing her thing. Figured on my own it wasn't the right course of action to take, at least. Hell's Break would be the spell that refills health and MP/Resolve at every turn, right? I'll say, damn nice to play the whole game with a "trial and error" approach, good thing I enjoy most defeat scenes, still, I'm getting tired of this Kitsune, I'd just like to experience the EX content… And it's my understanding I can't do that if I haven't cleared the game first.
The only other Daiji phase which gives me a bit of trouble is the second one, sometimes I can't struggle out of the "mouth bind" (I think) and it leads to an automatic K.O., even if I pick the related struggle action.
Can't download the translation patch or don't know how to install it?

Also just asking, but did you make sure that you had Psi Tornado ( the strongest wind magic variant) and not a lesser version? Because that is an easy mistake to make.

Anegorami

Reputation score
I've been stuck on the Daiji boss battle
I have a video walkthrough of her fight - feel free to watch it for tips. She is pretty easy when you know how to handle her.
(Video is located at Shared Folder/Video Walkthrough/Daji Fight.mp4, see the signature for the link.)

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score

I found that wind bind break magic in conjunction with Ctrlskip all the fluff text works for me. (and it's initial wind magic you get from the start, not even upgraded)
For her Alraune form, you need to ingest Lampas Drop that you get from one of Lampas' chests. This will prevent her mouth gag and follow-up rape, and then she will stop using it. Or just bumrush that form, but that might be risky, since you also need to keep up Cool Calm and whatnot.

someonebored

Reputation score
Can't download the translation patch or don't know how to install it?

Also just asking, but did you make sure that you had Psi Tornado ( the strongest wind magic variant) and not a lesser version? Because that is an easy mistake to make.
Neither, I can't complete the process: I get to the point where I need to patch the game files with Gaijinizer, but everything closes as soon as I pick "patch the game".

Psi Tornado is the "wind dodge" ability? Then, yes, it is Mastered, 90% chance to dodge.
I have a video walkthrough of her fight - feel free to watch it for tips. She is pretty easy when you know how to handle her.
(Video is located at Shared Folder/Video Walkthrough/Daji Fight.mp4, see the signature for the link.)
Thanks, but again, the Wind magic fails to get me out of the Slime form's bind. I read that it's supposed to free me in the walkthrough, but it doesn't work on my end.
I found that wind bind break magic in conjunction with Ctrlskip all the fluff text works for me. (and it's initial wind magic you get from the start, not even upgraded)
For her Alraune form, you need to ingest Lampas Drop that you get from one of Lampas' chests. This will prevent her mouth gag and follow-up rape, and then she will stop using it. Or just bumrush that form, but that might be risky, since you also need to keep up Cool Calm and whatnot.
That's what I resorted to do, since I don't even remember if I have Lampas Drop after all this time.

I don't think it is among those, right? Heh, no biggie, if it isn't.

The RNG Deity crushed my soul last night, Sliime Daiji's bind attempts missed five times… Out of six.

EDIT:
I've done it! I've done it!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me Defiled Chalice Amygdala each day of the week and twice on Tuesdays over this bitch. I've got lucky with her misses, she couldn't pull the bind off.
It took me… More than a year? I'm done with the four phases, God, I'm finally done. I need a drink.

For the second fight with Daiji, which item is the Edge Pill? I'm unable to use Hell's Break (mostly everything is greyed out, even after I'm able to move/pick an action again), is that normal? Restarted the game and Hell's Break became selectable, creepy behaviour.

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that to escape Daiji's slime bind you need to use the offensive wind spell (the one that actually does damage) once she's grabbed you, not the one that boosts your evade. From reading your posts, it looks like you were trying to escape by using the latter, which is why it wasn't working.

someonebored

Reputation score
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that to escape Daiji's slime bind you need to use the offensive wind spell (the one that actually does damage) once she's grabbed you, not the one that boosts your evade. From reading your posts, it looks like you were trying to escape by using the latter, which is why it wasn't working.
No, I tried both Wind spells, but she still proceeded to the K.O. sequence.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No, I tried both Wind spells, but she still proceeded to the K.O. sequence.
I don't think you escape that bind. I'm pretty sure you just fight. As long as you have the ecstasy blocking item... morphine or something you'll be fine since the final version has the lowest health. She's also weak to stun in that pose.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Neither, I can't complete the process: I get to the point where I need to patch the game files with Gaijinizer, but everything closes as soon as I pick "patch the game".

Psi Tornado is the "wind dodge" ability? Then, yes, it is Mastered, 90% chance to dodge.
Thanks, but again, the Wind magic fails to get me out of the Slime form's bind. I read that it's supposed to free me in the walkthrough, but it doesn't work on my end.

That's what I resorted to do, since I don't even remember if I have Lampas Drop after all this time.

The RNG Deity crushed my soul last night, Sliime Daiji's bind attempts missed five times… Out of six.

EDIT:
I've done it! I've done it!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me Defiled Chalice Amygdala each day of the week and twice on Tuesdays over this bitch. I've got lucky with her misses, she couldn't pull the bind off.
It took me… More than a year? I'm done with the four phases, God, I'm finally done. I need a drink.

For the second fight with Daiji, which item is the Edge Pill? I'm unable to use Hell's Break (mostly everything is greyed out, even after I'm able to move/pick an action again), is that normal? Restarted the game and Hell's Break became selectable, creepy behaviour.
Either way congrats on defeating her! May the RNG gods forever be in your favor.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score

EDIT:

Lampas drop is on your first screenshot, on the left column, 5th from top. And congrats on your clear!
Edit: Edge Pill...doesn't seem to be in your possession? Or at least I can't find it on these screenshots.
Also also, wind evade spell (bottom one, Sylph Storm) is actually useless against Dakki's slime form, because she always dispels it. The wind spell that breaks binds is always at the top (for future help).

someonebored

Reputation score
Lampas drop is on your first screenshot, on the left column, 5th from top. And congrats on your clear!
Edit: Edge Pill...doesn't seem to be in your possession? Or at least I can't find it on these screenshots.
Also also, wind evade spell (bottom one, Sylph Storm) is actually useless against Dakki's slime form, because she always dispels it. The wind spell that breaks binds is always at the top (for future help).
Thanks! I attempted to also use Sylph Storm once in the bind because the offensive one didn't do anything, I was getting desperate.
achieved (thanks again also to the awesome folks that helped me befriend the Snake lady in the past, it wouldn't have been possible without you). Right now I'm enjoying the Harpy/Queen Harpy EX content and I'll say her daughters are much more "trouble" than her, glad I'm done with those.
Has anyone figured out how to actually fight the Vampire-like Girl (the one in EX2)? As soon as the confrontation starts there's one of those QTEs (like the ones in the Idol brat and Daiji's Slime form fights), but the bar depletes fast, I can barely get one input registered (EDIT: found information, damn, I don't like browsing on a phone).

EDIT:
I've gotten myself stuck in a loop while tackling the EX2 content, I think I'm near the end of it, just dealt with the corrupted Vampire Girl (Momo? Not sure about her name).

EDIT #2:
Nice gimmick, that one, drove me nuts. Cleared EX2, but I didn't manage to get Momo's second loss scene (or even befriend her), did I screw up somewhere? I just returned to the room with the (currently two) active EX Crystals. Scenes unlocked after restarting the game.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...how exactly do you run away in the first chapter ? I keep getting swarmed as I leave the vent shaft...