What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

someonebored

Reputation score
Okay, last help request from me (until the next DLC drops, that is): I miss one Haru & Liz loss scene:

Question #1: What do I need to do in order to see it?
Question #2: Can I hope to unlock it from a cleared game file?

I've attempted to replay their "bit" from the machine in the scientist's room, but since the Oni merchant (Hiakky?) is no longer there, I can't calm down the MC and I eventually fail to struggle in time in the endurance battle, too.
That scene also happens to be the last one I need, I don't know if going the Genocide Route adds another entry/loss scene there, but I'd rather not bother with that.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use the run button.
It's shift in 99% of RPG Maker game.
Well, no duh. I'm already running.

OK, I eventually managed, but I wasn't really clear where should I be running to.

Though, next thing: I've read about 20 first pages of this thread, but I still don't understand the first Iron Maiden fight.
When exactly is she vulnerable to attacks ? 1200 HP is a bit much to take down by 15HP steps.

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
Though, next thing: I've read about 20 first pages of this thread, but I still don't understand the first Iron Maiden fight.
When exactly is she vulnerable to attacks ? 1200 HP is a bit much to take down by 15HP steps.
You need to undress yourself to get Iron Maiden in a vulnerable state, she'll also undress.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay the community for the help I received, but here's something:

About the attached save:

Don't know if it matters, but the most recent save has been made on v6.03 of the game.

I've only cleared the game once with a True Mercy Ending - Befriended+Maxed Affection with every girl (at least I think I've gotten everyone, despite repeated playthroughs of the EX1 content, I could never befriend the Harpy, nor the Queen Harpy… You can still fight them by equipping the related items and then go sleep in a bed);

Cleared both EX1 and EX2 Scenario - This might suck for you, because as far as I've seen, there's no way to replay them;

Unlocked every defeat/loss scene - Again, as far as a True Mercy route+v6.03 of the game are concerned, I don't know if going the Genocide route adds other defeat scenes to the list.
Also, I've taken the liberty to slightly update the walkthrough with tips for the EX2 content, here's the URL to the pastebin: .

Attachments

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...'vulnerable' still mean here 0.4 damage factor on everything.

Also, as for the save: thanks, but no thanks - I'm trying to see if I'm able to complete the game by myself (...well, for a definition of 'by myself' that allows for using guides and asking questions).

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
When she opens her cape up, try using the wind attacks to blow back her binds. If you are in a good position in the fight when she opens her cape up, consider using the machine gun to do an america on her.

You need to do everything possible to keep your vitality high in the fight, if you don't have enough vitality items, then you need to have enough vitality items.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...just so we're on the same page: after she opens up, magic and the improved sword do about 80HP damage at a time - that's still quite a bit, if the target is 1200HP (that is unless that battle end prematurely).
Though it seems I'll be looking into grinding deaths for skill points first...

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
...just so we're on the same page: after she opens up, magic and the improved sword do about 80HP damage at a time - that's still quite a bit, if the target is 1200HP (that is unless that battle end prematurely).
Though it seems I'll be looking into grinding deaths for skill points first...

Interesting, its true that at the time I got to the first iron Maiden fight that I only had an automatic pistol and reg pistol, i didn't have an upgraded sword.

I do remember the wind magic working very well i think even in terms of damage, but the down side of it is that it uses vitality I thought and sword attacks with the iron maiden i think can cause her to catch you? I thought i remembered reading that, which is why it is suggested either the shotgun or ideally the automatic weapon is really what you want to be using, in order to preserve that vitality.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...you can't have a shotgun by the first Iron Maiden fight - just 1st upgrades for pistol and sword and basic machine pistol...

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Ci-en Update on EX3, starring everyone's favorite derp cat. Spoiler alert: Too much Sphinx for one man to handle.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Ci-en Update on EX3, starring everyone's favorite derp cat. Spoiler alert: Too much Sphinx for one man to handle.
With the power of Fairies' Queen Jewel, this is the form of Sphinx prior to her reincarnation. Her tone has become adult-like, and not just her body, but her attitude grown as well, leaving not even a sign of current airheaded Sphinx.
However, being very curious about Kazuya and humans in general, she will not hesitate to assault him with her huge body.
-2nd picture
Her body is large enough to fully grasp the protag. Her boobs are tremendously huge, even bigger than in her post-reincarnation form; it seems one could be completely buried in them.

Anegorami

Reputation score
@JustLurksHere Got the fight with Lucy recorded for you. She isn't that hard, just get yourself out of critical double bind when necessary and counter her Charm with a dose of アドレナリン (Adrenalin). And use カスタムハンドガン (Custom Handgun) - that beast deals a solid 200~300 damage per attack.
(The video is located at Shared Folder/Video Walkthrough/Lucy (Iron Maiden) Fight 1 (Chapter 1-2).mp4, the link is in the signature.)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the clip.
OK, it seems part of the problem is that I've already gathered all of her death debuffs - likely will need to clear them...

Just to make sure: are there any downsides of grinding deaths as long as you interleave them with kills and spending them on skill points ?
Also, you seem to have tea buff. Does it have any purpose in fight ? (...I might need to add a state page to my toy)

Shrifted

Reputation score
Thanks for the clip.
OK, it seems part of the problem is that I've already gathered all of her death debuffs - likely will need to clear them...

Just to make sure: are there any downsides of grinding deaths as long as you interleave them with kills and spending them on skill points ?
Also, you seem to have tea buff. Does it have any purpose in fight ? (...I might need to add a state page to my toy)
Tea debuff is one of the strongest ones in the game, it halves all lust damage until it wears off. It's incredibly vital to drink some before boss fights to help you out.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...yay, so I do need that extra page...
Edit: (it had been two pages, actually - not difficult, just me being lazy)

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Thanks for the clip.

As long as you clear the debuff by killing them, there is no additional negative. I think you said you are going for the genocide ending, in which case I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...where did I said that ?
I only meant 'wins and looses interleaved', so that I won't death debuffs for ランパス.
I'm definitely going at True Mercy first.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
If you're going for the True Mercy route then you can't be "interleaving with kills" at all....that should have been pretty clear from this thread.

I guess I misunderstood what you meant by "grinding deaths". You DO NOT want to lose over and over again because that makes the game a lot harder, also you could find yourself in a horrible situation if you save at the wrong point and the wrong time later in the game, however I found in my case it was unavoidable to lose multiple times to the Iron Maiden, but ultimately nothing happened I was still able to get the true mercy end.

You want to avoid getting a game over as much as possible but it ultimately won't ruin your game if you do get it a couple times. DO NOT ask the cushion for a forgiveness, I didn't, you don't have to, I do'nt know if doing the cushion forgiveness ruins your ending.

The monsters do not forget how many times they fuck you.