What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Ayano

Reputation score
-DLC you need to donate to the dev in his or find someone to share it to you becouse you arent going to find in the interweb.
-Yes 100% can be done without cheating, just dont rush the genocide run since its "locks" the game just like in undertale.
Ok, so I'm just trying to get a better understanding on how this works.
You pay for the, I believe it's 200 yen plan, DLC then you get some sort of code to put in your game which then unlocks an item in Chapter 2-2 and then you unlock that DLC.
Is that right or am I missing something?

Anegorami

Reputation score
I just completed the True Mercy Route and I'm seeing four crystals with question marks above them what the heck are those.
They are the placeholders. Mere empty objects without purpose. I think that they are connected to the DLC heroines somehow, but cannot prove it.

Is it possible to achieve 100% in the book without cheating?
-Yes 100% can be done without cheating, just dont rush the genocide run since its "locks" the game just like in undertale.
Double wrong.

First, 94% is the absolute maximum, as there are no other entries (aside from Remiera, that is present but have no unlocking conditions).
With DLC, you can unlock three more entries (one is caption for "Extra Heroines" and the other two are the heroines themselves).

Second, both games have no lock after the Genocide route. My mod is requiring the player to clear both TM and G routes, and it is possible to have such save without cheating.

Ok, so I'm just trying to get a better understanding on how this works.
You pay for the, I believe it's 200 yen plan, DLC then you get some sort of code to put in your game which then unlocks an item in Chapter 2-2 and then you unlock that DLC.
Is that right or am I missing something?
You'll get the required files (event animations) and the code for the chicken (1998044 for Mio, 2006094 for Yami). Aside from that I can't find anything relevant in the code.

Ayano

Reputation score
You'll get the required files (event animations) and the code for the chicken (1998044 for Mio, 2006094 for Yami). Aside from that I can't find anything relevant in the code.
So I put in the required files, enter the code in the chicken, then go to 2-2 to get some sort of item or do they unlock right away after I put in their codes.
Also, more than like a dumb question, I get both in the package.
And will there be future characters added?

Anegorami

Reputation score
So I put in the required files, enter the code in the chicken, then go to 2-2 to get some sort of item or do they unlock right away after I put in their codes.
Well, I'm only know about chicken codes - everything else simply not present in the base game.

And will there be future characters added?
Don't know about the characters, but there should be two more extra stories - you can see them at the main menu:

They cannot be unlocked as well, and even if the could, they contain no code to run.

I get both in the package.
WHY CI-EN HATES ME SO MUCH!!!

Also, new WIP screenshot:

Anegorami

Reputation score
Decided to release a small teaser (Prologue chapter) in order to get feedback ("STOP MAKING THIS SHIT AT ONCE!!!") and to eradicate bugs/typos/grammar errors (my English suck and I know it).

Installation:
  • Backup the game folder.
  • Extract and replace files when prompted.
  • Run the game, go to the room with the book and...
For now I will try to find a way to make the installation possible without rewriting files (since such process will break, well, everything, including the DLC, translation, etc.), so don't expect to have an update ever for a while.

And yes, I'm making a doublepost just to get some attention!
(actually, to trigger a notification, but, whatever)

Anegorami

Reputation score
Anyone know what this error is about? It happens every time I try to start the game and it was working a few days ago.
First, try to run the game from the "Administrator" account. To do so, first unlock it by opening the command line and typing:
Code:
net user Administrator /active:yes
Then log out and log back in as "Administrator".

Note: depending on locale settings account can be named differently - you can check available accounts by typing:
Code:
net user
Next, give your main account required permissions (rwx) for the game folder:

Then log out and log in with your main account and disable the "Administrator" account by typing:
Code:
net user Administrator /active:no
Nice wallpaper btw.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First, try to run the game from the "Administrator" account. To do so, first unlock it by opening the command line and typing:
Code:
net user Administrator /active:yes
Then log out and log back in as "Administrator".

Note: depending on locale settings account can be named differently - you can check available accounts by typing:
Code:
net user
Next, give your main account required permissions (rwx) for the game folder:

Then log out and log in with your main account and disable the "Administrator" account by typing:
Code:
net user Administrator /active:no
Nice wallpaper btw.
Sadly this didn't work for me, might be my computer or something, Ill just use the backup copy of the game and reinstall the patch. Thanks for the help though(And yeah, I like the wallpaper!)

Anegorami

Reputation score
Ill just use the backup copy of the game and reinstall the patch.
Patch? Which patch?

Looking on DLSite with bloodshot eyes
Did I miss an update again?!

Meanwhile, trying to understand rvdata2 format (warning, big image ahead!):

Last edited:

afrg

Lurker
Reputation score
Meanwhile, trying to understand rvdata2 format (warning, big image ahead!):
View attachment 20445
Given what you've already done with that mod (looking nice, by the way), I assume you already know this, but just to be sure:
You can open the rvdata2 files in RPGMaker itself (VX Ace), you just need a 'project' file. Make a file called 'Game.rvproj2', and have just one line of text in it: "RPGVXAce 1.01" (without quotes, you may have to change the version number). Put that little file in the game folder, double-click, done.
If for some reason (I can't think of one) that's not good enough, the .rvdata2 files are serialized Ruby objects, and can thus be deserialized with Ruby as well:

Anegorami

Reputation score
Given what you've already done with that mod (looking nice, by the way), I assume you already know this, but just to be sure:
You can open the rvdata2 files in RPGMaker itself (VX Ace), you just need a 'project' file. Make a file called 'Game.rvproj2', and have just one line of text in it: "RPGVXAce 1.01" (without quotes, you may have to change the version number). Put that little file in the game folder, double-click, done.
Opening them from the editor is trivial, but my goal is to apply changes without overwriting everything else (since the game will be updated, obviously, and I don't want to copy-paste changed assets from the old version of the mod into the new).

If for some reason (I can't think of one) that's not good enough, the .rvdata2 files are serialized Ruby objects, and can thus be deserialized with Ruby as well:
Makes perfect sense - bad old habit of trying to reverse-engineer everything myself before looking into the manual. Well, time to deepen my knowledge of Ruby then!

Quick Edit: be sure to make a save after the prologue (save should be titled "Chapter 1-1 [A Bad Dream]").

Last edited:

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Does anyone know how I kill people? I'm on my third run after a true mercy and a EX true mercy. I still can't kill anyone. All the bosses have new cutscenes and all the battles are canceled

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know how I kill people? I'm on my third run after a true mercy and a EX true mercy. I still can't kill anyone. All the bosses have new cutscenes and all the battles are canceled
"well when a barghuest show her belly in a playful way you have to FILL HER WITH LEAD, simple".

i mean its just like undertale, you kill them until they dont appear again.

daviader

Reputation score
When I try to use the Gaijinizer translation patch it got an incompatible character encoding error (UTF-8 and ASCII-8BIT) Anyone help?

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
"well when a barghuest show her belly in a playful way you have to FILL HER WITH LEAD, simple".

i mean its just like undertale, you kill them until they dont appear again.
I just said all the battles are canceled. I literally can't kill anything. And NO it isn't chapter select. This is start game from the beginning.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just said all the battles are canceled. I literally can't kill anything. And NO it isn't chapter select. This is start game from the beginning.
Time to delete general savedata and start all over again? kinda wierd bug you have.

Anegorami

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Try to disable NG+ flag from the main menu ("Extra" [おまけ] => "Reset second lap elements" [2周目要素リセット], "Bonus (not implemented yet)" => "Second lap element reset" in the translated version) and begin the new game.

Anyone want the DLCs? I might have something for you -w-
Well, it may be a fluffy tail, but I still have to touch it - "PM me dat link", please.
Will buy them as soon as Aran releases them anywhere else.

Last edited:

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Whoa! Isn't it fine if they know who is giving it out? I guess since it was public post instead of pming me....