What's new

RPG Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン / Diesel Mine] ナイトメアスクール~迷い場の少女達~ / Nightmare School ~Lost Girls~ (RJ244945 / RE244945)

ShionK

Reputation score
Just beat the game, interesting even though I couldn't understand a goddamn thing. A thumb up from me.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any updates on when velka is going to upload part 4? It's been a while and it still seems to be missing.
My advice to you do not rely on Velka he is one of the worst uploaders around even posting on sites that take several hours for just one part to be downloaded and you can only download one at a time :/
Hang around Hentaibedta or Fapforfun instead they upload full games without strings attached.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
My advice to you do not rely on Velka he is one of the worst uploaders around even posting on sites that take several hours for just one part to be downloaded and you can only download one at a time :/
Hang around Hentaibedta or Fapforfun instead they upload full games without strings attached.
Uploaded in parts with a premium restriction for one of the sites, to note. If you're gonna make the link premium, why not put the whole thing in one link to take advantage? A 90MB part for premium is just stupid.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uploaded in parts with a premium restriction for one of the sites, to note. If you're gonna make the link premium, why not put the whole thing in one link to take advantage? A 90MB part for premium is just stupid.
Exactly it's so fucking stupid and Velka is making it even worse the main problems with him are 1. he looks down on others 2. he ignores what others think about him and refuse to change 3. He isn't suited for the admin role the only reason he got it in the first place is because he got together with the possible owner on there and she gave it to him WITHOUT making suuuure that he wouldn't screw things up 4. He's an immature manchild

So yea thanks to him animesharing is ruined it used to be such a good place where you could find various hentai and such and download them and it would only take 20 minutes or something like that now... It's dead it's a shadow of it's former self and every one who is a hentai game fan or just like hentai in general should just stay away They will just waste their time downloading from those ridiculous pathetic links that Velka makes he's a toxic mess and he should have never ever got the power he has over animesharing now.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
for those that beat it, does beating it automatically unlock everything in the gallery? Otherwise I'm gonna have to restart for events I missed.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
for those that beat it, does beating it automatically unlock everything in the gallery? Otherwise I'm gonna have to restart for events I missed.
yep. beating it unlocks everything. it also unlocks a couple of pixel animations that aren't used in-game.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
yep. beating it unlocks everything. it also unlocks a couple of pixel animations that aren't used in-game.
I am kind of disappointed that they didn't use some of the Dot animations in the game. Maybe, and this is a big MAYBE, they plan on adding to this game. I highly doubt it but hey, a man can dream :D

Also Pm's are back

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game art seems really good, loli gentle femdom (y)
Can the game text be hooked? I'm too lazy to read everything.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There still many good uploader on AS.
I's true Velka beat most of them for the first upload - and that some take the game from him before reuploading.
But even H rpg got some decent uploader a couple of day later by direct link (but yeah, multi link if it's big; at least not on premium for many of them) or by torrent.
You just have to wait 24 - 48 h (which could be better spend then criticizing Velka here all that time :p ).

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think there will be an update or two, there are empty rooms and girls which appear if you explore early on, but are gone in the storyline.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Gonna be honest, the only thing I liked in this game was the pixel art (but that's just because I don't like loli). Although, it's Dieselmine, so I don't really expect them to come out with any groundbreaking games anyways. Their stuff is good to help tide over while waiting between other major releases though, so I appreciate them.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gonna be honest, the only thing I liked in this game was the pixel art (but that's just because I don't like loli). Although, it's Dieselmine, so I don't really expect them to come out with any groundbreaking games anyways. Their stuff is good to help tide over while waiting between other major releases though, so I appreciate them.
kinda funny how the pixel ones are all short stacked even with ballons tits but the CG doesnt reflect that. :unsure:

zipetya

Reputation score
There still many good uploader on AS.
I's true Velka beat most of them for the first upload - and that some take the game from him before reuploading.
But even H rpg got some decent uploader a couple of day later by direct link (but yeah, multi link if it's big; at least not on premium for many of them) or by torrent.
You just have to wait 24 - 48 h (which could be better spend then criticizing Velka here all that time :p ).
I actually wouldn't mind if the uploaders themselves waited a couple days (or one week, even, God forbid! lol) before doing the sharing. The circles probably would get a little bump in sales I believe, plus if there are urgent bugfixes done -which happens more commonly than it should- in the days after release... They could share the fixed (updated) version, with a little wait-time.

But beggars cannot be choosers, and we should be grateful for any and all uploads, really. Well, most... lol

LocoRoco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the gallery there is a npc that asks for a code, where do you find it, and what is that code for? It unlocks something?

Edit: nvm, it just unlocks all the gallery, code is 0105.

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I was wondering; is there any way we could rip the gifs from this game? Like is there a program similar to RPG Maker All Decrypter that will allow someone to extract images and gifs from this game?

Edit: Found it. using this site you can rip the gifs( ). only downside is, is that you have to crop out each frame and make the gifs yourself.

Guide:
1) Open the game file.
2) On the website where it asks for "choose a file" choose System.json
3) To find this file go to ->www/data/System.json in your game folder(should be located towards the bottom of the data folder)
4) Then hit the "detect" button on the website and it should give you an En/Decrypt-Code(the website should auto fill it for you)
5) Next find the gif you want to get by going back to game file to find the image folder (->/www/img/characters)
6) Within the Character folder select any file that has the name "cut"(example: cut01.rpgmvp)
7) To choose the image just click the "choose a file" button located under the En/Decrypt-Code on the website
8) Once a image has been selected click "Decrypt" button on the website and on the left hand side it should give you an image to save.
9) You did it! now open your photoshop and start cutting out the images to put into sony vegas for gif creation(or other programs)

I might share a few of the gifs I make, but don't hole your breath.

Last edited:

ziggycb

Reputation score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm getting an error that tells me it failed to load audio this happens before I even start playing. How would I go about fixing something like that?

Also, if this isn't the right place to post, sorry, where should I post for help in the future?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm getting an error that tells me it failed to load audio this happens before I even start playing. How would I go about fixing something like that?

Also, if this isn't the right place to post, sorry, where should I post for help in the future?
you either lack the rtp if he game use a rpg maker prior to MV (get and install the proper RTP in that case), or the game can't found it because the name got corrupted (uncompresse the archive using japanese local setting and / or make sure there no japanese in the folder path).

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I love Dieselmine!

I agree the CG scenes are kinda boring cause it's all little girls, but the spritework is awesome, and it gets right to the sexual content.
Their games are very to the point.

Last edited: