What's new

RPG Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン / Diesel Mine] ナイトメアスクール~迷い場の少女達~ / Nightmare School ~Lost Girls~ (RJ244945 / RE244945)

OneOfUs

Reputation score
I agree regarding the animated CG.

Hanamachi Girl Chihaya has fantastic CG animation. Seriously up there in quality. If this game's CG were animated like that game's it'd be top tier.
This is one of the few games i actually really felt anything for the static CG, so now i need to check this game out. The voices helped immensely, if any devs wanna take notes.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Their newest game is futa

Animations are the same type as this one. Man I really liked how this game looked but if it's futa...
I might try it anyway but godamn it, a lot of the people I follow always dabble in futa one time or another. ExcessM did it too...

I hope JSK and Devil's Office doesn't ever go down that route.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Their newest game is futa

Animations are the same type as this one. Man I really liked how this game looked but if it's futa...
I might try it anyway but godamn it, a lot of the people I follow always dabble in futa one time or another. ExcessM did it too...

I hope JSK and Devil's Office doesn't ever go down that route.
Meh knowing its the same one doing the animations its really doesnt matter if its futa to me, they are going to be top notch, just hope the game dont be too short.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Meh knowing its the same one doing the animations its really doesnt matter if its futa to me, they are going to be top notch, just hope the game dont be too short.
Dieselmine's games have gotten shorter since Cornelica Town of Succubi for sure. Weirdly enough, they don't actually lack in art content. They're just more straightforward to get through.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dieselmine's games have gotten shorter since Cornelica Town of Succubi for sure. Weirdly enough, they don't actually lack in art content. They're just more straightforward to get through.
It depend on time, they make lot of different game, but although they usually got 2 - 3 game WIP at the same time, they often have trend going on for a some time with on the side some more exotic game.

We'll need a bit more release to see if the short game are a new standard or a trend - school girl was short, but animated pixel sex is rather new for the circle.

acher13

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the one from EngDLsite translated to english or still japanese?

StarrLord

Reputation score
Here's the only English Patch in existence, but it's only ~60% translated.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Here's the only English Patch in existence, but it's only ~60% translated.
Is the translator still translating it, or is it an abandoned project?

Tsarius1

Reputation score
pseudo necro for good reason, DLsite now has a 100% translation of the game. Anyone who bought the original should have a 100% off coupon for the eng version.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i beat it again for the english version. the gallery didn't open. is it a bug, or do i need to do something for the gallery to appear?

Mick2000

Reputation score
the gallery is in your item -> notebook.
the scene only open if you encounter said scene during your gameplay, to unlock it all you need to input password to D-girl just like every Dieselmine games. the password can be found on Dieselmine twitter, you can try digging it or:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I didn't know it had an English patch.
Well, not an English Patch. More like an Official English Version available now on DLSite, for the unbeatably low low price of $18.91.