What's new

RPG Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン / Diesel Mine] ナイトメアスクール~迷い場の少女達~ / Nightmare School ~Lost Girls~ (RJ244945 / RE244945)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
well only the ones with MG, anyway this one was super short :unsure:
Short or not, they actually try to make their games high in sexual content. Even if it's maledom I think Dieselmine try in that aspect.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Short or not, they actually try to make their games high in sexual content. Even if it's maledom I think Dieselmine try in that aspect.
This. Even if a game is only 30 mins to an hour. If it's full of content it's better than a game that's 10 hours long with 9 hours of padding.
This was meant to be a pure sex game, and it achieves that nicely. I do wish they added a few more CG and animations here and there but otherwise I think this is a well-made game.

Only complaint is that I wish they would stick with animated CG + sprite. It sucks when they have one game featuring them....and then the next game doesn't.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
This. Even if a game is only 30 mins to an hour. If it's full of content it's better than a game that's 10 hours long with 9 hours of padding.
This was meant to be a pure sex game, and it achieves that nicely. I do wish they added a few more CG and animations here and there but otherwise I think this is a well-made game.

Only complaint is that I wish they would stick with animated CG + sprite. It sucks when they have one game featuring them....and then the next game doesn't.
I agree regarding the animated CG.

Hanamachi Girl Chihaya has fantastic CG animation. Seriously up there in quality. If this game's CG were animated like that game's it'd be top tier.

crunchycricket

Reputation score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm getting an error that tells me it failed to load audio this happens before I even start playing. How would I go about fixing something like that?

Also, if this isn't the right place to post, sorry, where should I post for help in the future?
I'm still having a similar problem after dowloading RPG maker rtp, did you ever get it working?

RickyVanz

Reputation score
seeing this interesting game i got myself on 3 side of highway..

download this, finish my ongoing download or later?

game's look goody tho.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm still having a similar problem after dowloading RPG maker rtp, did you ever get it working?
This is an RPGM MV game, it doesn't need an RTP. Where you probably effed up, is when you extracted the archived game. Either be in Jap locale when extracting, or if you don't want to change locale, use WinRar with Japanese codepage set in its settings, or use sjisunzip.

Or get it in non .zip archive or already extracted, from some other source.
Well, if you actually bought it perchance, then the above methods are available for you.

seeing this interesting game i got myself on 3 side of highway..
Damn, this is some cryptic shit! lol

crunchycricket

Reputation score
This is an RPGM MV game, it doesn't need an RTP. Where you probably effed up, is when you extracted the archived game. Either be in Jap locale when extracting, or if you don't want to change locale, use WinRar with Japanese codepage set in its settings, or use sjisunzip.

Or get it in non .zip archive or already extracted, from some other source.
Well, if you actually bought it perchance, then the above methods are available for you.

Damn, this is some cryptic shit! lol
Thank You so much, its working now I just had to change the extraction language using ctrl E in WinRar to Japanese like you said.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those you can understand Japanese, what actually happens when you lose is this game?
Are you endlessly raped by the girls, or do they fuck you until you die?

boy4534

Reputation score
For those you can understand Japanese, what actually happens when you lose is this game?
Are you endlessly raped by the girls, or do they fuck you until you die?
Actually, they didn't tell you what the teacher happened. (Probably not that important huh)

Played the whole game, tried to understand the plot, but Dieselmine didn't give much information about what the whole story was.
You, as a teacher, goes into the school, get attacked, escaped, came back and never seen that school again.
(He did go back, and the school itself became ruins.)
(They didn't explain why the girls are affected, or whether they are succubus or not.)

Those girls probably just wanted to "PLAY" with the teacher, not a single sign of killing him.

Anyways, no important plots, just fuck be fucked and smash be smashed.
Short game but good though, enjoyed "Using" it.

Last edited:

daviader

Reputation score
How do I access these scenes here? I don't see them in the main game
*Image removed due to loli*

Last edited by a moderator:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So how DO you get into the recollection room?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you can't. the little sprite in front of the room tells you that those animations weren't used in the actual game, so they're just bonuses for beating it.
Which is interesting because two of those are used in the promo materials, heh.