What's new

RPG Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン / Diesel Mine] ナイトメアスクール~迷い場の少女達~ / Nightmare School ~Lost Girls~ (RJ244945 / RE244945)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, not an English Patch. More like an Official English Version available now on DLSite, for the unbeatably low low price of $18.91.
its actually free if you legitimately bought the japanese version. you get a 100% off coupon. dont forget to apply it on checkout.

Reputation score
I wonder why the mc never bothers fighting them off. They can't be that strong can they.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I wonder why the mc never bothers fighting them off. They can't be that strong can they.
Have you ever tried fighting off a horde of supernaturally corrupted children while having a raging boner after eluding their manhunt? I'll tell ya, not easy.

But really, cause fighting them off would directly conflict with why most people play the game: to get caught and jerk it. or in universe, being outnumbered, or some succ magic or other shit.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
But really, cause fighting them off would directly conflict with why most people play the game: to get caught and jerk it. or in universe, being outnumbered, or some succ magic or other shit.
I mean... you can just not get caught tho.
These run or rape games have the big downside of erotic content being almost 100% avoidable.

But yeah, if the previous user is talking about why the protagonist doesn't fight off a bunch of succubi with violence, all I can say is that they're magical beings and magic doesn't have to explain anything.

Reputation score
Have you ever tried fighting off a horde of supernaturally corrupted children while having a raging boner after eluding their manhunt? I'll tell ya, not easy.

It doesn't really bother me since i do love the h-scenes. I was just wondering how strong are the girls.

theblueocean

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
anyone know tf is happening here? thanks lol very ambiguous scene i really like it though i think ill like it more if i knew what the dick was getting into though

Mod edit - Image removed due to loli content

Last edited by a moderator:

theblueocean

Reputation score
damn! rare position. im a sucker for those. easily my favorite scene now