What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

Amgresr

Reputation score
Just downloaded the game and it goes black after talking to the first two succubi.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Just downloaded the game and it goes black after talking to the first two succubi.
wait for a while, the loading kinda long for each scene which is quite infuriating. let just say if in 30 second nothing shows up then something is wrong.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I got an old crappy pc, I'm going to try it on there.

There has been an issue kinda like this with a visual novel I played on steam, for some reason it wouldn't work on my Gaming Laptop, but then work on my old crappy pc. Didn't understand why. I'll try that out real quick, and be back with the results.

EDIT: For some reason it did work on my old laptop. No clue what the heck that's all about.
Your gaming laptop might have a faulty graphics card or something. Unity games default to attempting to using that if you have DirectX which... like all PCs post windows8.1 have.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't think you're going to be able to help someone that can't narrow down the required folder from every one on the computer. At least he didn't open his file-cabinet though! So there's hope.

First you need to go to the local learning annex and take a course on basic computer use. Then the advice given here will make sense.

Amgresr

Reputation score
I don't think you're going to be able to help someone that can't narrow down the required folder from every one on the computer. At least he didn't open his file-cabinet though! So there's hope.

First you need to go to the local learning annex and take a course on basic computer use. Then the advice given here will make sense.
Aren't you adorable. Maybe you should go to your local annex and take a basic course on how NOT to be cunt.

lol. rename the folder and remove all the _ symbols from the folder name.
lol still ain't working. Huh I TOTALLY expected your "solution" to work but it didn't, huh.

Amgresr

Reputation score
I got it to work by renaming the main folder to 飼い犬勇者と魔王の城 when i downloaded the game it was called A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi. Quick name change did the job. Thank you to all of your helpful advice,

ARENA13

Reputation score
Does someone know where is this exact scene from? In game, there is a similar H-scene from a side, but I didn't found the way to see it from this view...

Bloodcifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there an uncensored version of this game or any way to remove the censorship?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is there an uncensored version of this game or any way to remove the censorship?
There is no uncensored version of the game since it's sold on a Japanese site.
Uncensoring depend on the censoring method. If the drawing where made first and the censoring added over it, the right tool & skill can remove the censor layer.
If the censor is part of the initial drawing, then the only way is to redo the image & animation manually - meaning a skilled artist.

Bloodcifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is no uncensored version of the game since it's sold on a Japanese site.
Uncensoring depend on the censoring method. If the drawing where made first and the censoring added over it, the right tool & skill can remove the censor layer.
If the censor is part of the initial drawing, then the only way is to redo the image & animation manually - meaning a skilled artist.
thx for your answer. sadly i dont know how the censorship works in this game