What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
do155 copy.jpg
Twitter:
Home page:
Ci-en:
DLsite:
EngDLSite:
DMM:

Intro:
Dieselmine Is back at it again with a new Reverse Rape dot game! Announced today, Dieselmine has started its production of a Slave Hero game. This time they are planning to focus on dot animations over CGs.
You heard me right! THERE ARE NO CGs IN THIS GAME ONLY DOT ANIMATIONS!!!!! They seem to be going all out with the dot animations as well. If you followed their "summer game" you will remember that
there were full screen dot animations; well with this new game they are planning to add them along with the normal dot animations. If you would like to follow the progression of this game please click
the the and follow their page. And of Course the dot animations will be handled by none other than . Oh I almost forgot... THEY PLAN TO RELEASE IT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR!!!!!

Story:
A brave hero enters the Demon Lord's Castle only to be captured, by succubi before he could make his escape. A curse was place on the hero
making it impossible for him to walk. Helpless with no means of escaping, the brave hero is carried from succubus to succubus getting "squeezed" by the lot of them.
Some succubus are larger, and some maybe smaller, but the ending is still the same; as he is carried around the castle.

Gameplay: (will update when the game comes out)
From the looks of things, you will be controlling the succubus that is in charge of carrying the brave hero. With no demo or trailer, we can assume that this is going to be
a simulated experience, where we get to witness the hero getting squeezed by different types of succubi. It is still vague on how many animations we will get,
but from the DLsite description there are set to be 30+ animations both small and large.

Other:
There are two gifs on their , but since this is shota I can't post them here. So you will have to look at them yourself. But other than that if you are into Reverse Rape games then you better keep
an eye on this one!

Updates:
11/16/2020
-Release might be delayed; unknown how long.
-Total animations aimed to be between 30-40 animations. (Both small and full screen dot animations)
12/21/2020
-Game is .
1/12/2021
-Homepage teaser released
1/19/2021
-DLSite announced, and potential release date is set to Late January

Fetishes:
Reverse Rape, Shota, Blowjobs, Footjobs (more will be added when announced)

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was hoping for a Milking Farm sequel, but this will do nicely.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i never thought i would control the mommy milkers,holy shit.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i never thought i would control the mommy milkers,holy shit.
Unsure if this will be the case. It could play out like it did in milking farm until you get caught, then you get to control the the milf succubus. However you are probably right.

Mick2000

Reputation score
that 2 gifs looks awesome, remind me with Milking Farm. it might not be sequel of it but still a big YES in my book.
also ONLY DOT ANIMATION?? barely find a decent dot animation this day (at least one that fit my kink).

Surise

Reputation score
The king is back! I saw he updated and thought .. "WHAT IF... he's been working on a game in secret?" sure enough he plans to release before the end of the year. Now hopefully this won't be like his summer game where it's delayed a few months.. Here's hoping.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Nice, good to see a thread for this one's been made already. Instant watch.

I was wondering. As the hero will be carried from place to place, how's the gameplay going play out?
Will it just be a walking sim with a bunch of scenes, or will the boy carrying succubus for some reason be trying to dodge incoming succubi? I doubt that's it, in any case.

Guess all we can do is wait and see what we're given...

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maaaaaaan, I am so stoked for this! Hits ALL my buttons, but I am confused about the gameplay a little. The succubus will be carrying you around the whole game? Not only if you are caught?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So, some what of an update; on twitter they released another very hot animation loop with the text:

魔王の城に捕らえられたショタ勇者がいろんなサキュバスに搾られる
やつ製作中デス!D子ワールドの勇者は死ぬと教会で復活してしまう
生き物なので、いつもみたく出しすぎて死ぬことはない代わり一度捕
まると永遠に搾精され続けるデス。そんな設定デス。

Google translate:
A Shota hero captured in the Demon King's castle is squeezed by various succubus.
The hero of the D child world is a creature that will be resurrected in the church when it dies,
so instead of always trying to get too much and dying,
Death will continue to be squeezed forever once caught. Such a setting death.

This has me thinking, that ever animation we have seen so far will be a GAME OVER scene.
So when you get caught each succubus has their own way of turning you into their slave.
They also replied to someone on twitter explaining
that you can be a slave to many succubi.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New post with a new animation:
Google translate that I edited for better understanding:

This new project is being worked on!
Larger pixel animations will be added this time as well.
It is a brave man whose semen squeezed in a piledriver pose by bunny monsters.
In this work, these monster girls without horns and wings are also collectively called succubus in Demon Castle. Everyone is trying to lock the hero in the Demon Castle.

It will take a little longer to show the organized gameplay.
In addition, the total number of pixel animations will be between 30 and 40, including large and small ones.

My comment:
Well, if the first animation was considered a "small" one, then having 30-40 of those collectively with the fullscreen ones is gonna be an amazing experience. I really do hope they'll release it in this year without delay, but well, Dieselmine tends not to keep the promised dates.

Tenma

Reputation score
If we're talking about the ladder number, 40, for sure. The small ones, including background animations, there'd be ten of those most likely. So we might have 30 enemies, being hopeful.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
If it's not an RPGMaker game maybe the development team will be able to really think about the game from a mechanics perspective.
Milking Farm was really disappointing from a design perspective and I really hope that erotic game devs don't ignore the game part....

Mick2000

Reputation score
If it's not an RPGMaker game maybe the development team will be able to really think about the game from a mechanics perspective.
Milking Farm was really disappointing from a design perspective and I really hope that erotic game devs don't ignore the game part....
if they gonna use something else than RPGMaker then i hope it's not very heavy engine, my potato won't be able to handle it and i really don't want to miss this game after looking at all the teaser.
if talking about gameplay design for Milking Farm i would agree that it's a little bit disappointing, looking back at all their previous works it's pretty much a recycled concept: "you as a player trap in a space filled with demon that will snu snu you to death", but frankly speaking i still enjoying it, short game no hard grinding no long journey and a nice H content

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
if they gonna use something else than RPGMaker then i hope it's not very heavy engine, my potato won't be able to handle it and i really don't want to miss this game after looking at all the teaser.
if talking about gameplay design for Milking Farm i would agree that it's a little bit disappointing, looking back at all their previous works it's pretty much a recycled concept: "you as a player trap in a space filled with demon that will snu snu you to death", but frankly speaking i still enjoying it, short game no hard grinding no long journey and a nice H content
There are some games that I bought where I thought... man. I really got my money's worth. Game is fun, I played for hours, and erotic content wasn't the only thing engaging me.
Games like Monster Girl Quest, ROBF, Lilith in Nightmare and surprisingly dieselmine's very own Violated Hero series (which are really cheap but short)

I don't get that feeling from a lot of Dieselmine's female assertive offerings anymore. Nightmare School's lost girls and Milking Farm were pretty expensive and I finished them in a single sitting. I didn't feel the eroticism in any of the scenarios as much. The games felt like fast-food. Very ephemeral.

Now I'm not saying these games have no value. Just the fact that they're appealing to me sexually is something I'm really happy about. I just want more from them. It's not like they can't make games with gameplay elements that draw you in. They've done it before.

EDIT: What kind of Potato do you have that you're scared of a 2D game XD
There's not a single popular game engine out there that doesn't run 2D games efficiently.

Mick2000

Reputation score
There are some games that I bought where I thought... man. I really got my money's worth. Game is fun, I played for hours, and erotic content wasn't the only thing engaging me.
Games like Monster Girl Quest, ROBF, Lilith in Nightmare and surprisingly dieselmine's very own Violated Hero series (which are really cheap but short)

I don't get that feeling from a lot of Dieselmine's female assertive offerings anymore. Nightmare School's lost girls and Milking Farm were pretty expensive and I finished them in a single sitting. I didn't feel the eroticism in any of the scenarios as much. The games felt like fast-food. Very ephemeral.

Now I'm not saying these games have no value. Just the fact that they're appealing to me sexually is something I'm really happy about. I just want more from them. It's not like they can't make games with gameplay elements that draw you in. They've done it before.

EDIT: What kind of Potato do you have that you're scared of a 2D game XD
There's not a single popular game engine out there that doesn't run 2D games efficiently.
i honesty never played any that you actually mention... i did play one of the Violated Hero series but i didn't finish it since i don't know how to play, back then i'm not that into H-games. i'm actually interest in MGQ but when i check it there's so many of the series (what like 5?) it confuse me to where should i start or should i just jump to the newest one? any suggestion?

i do understand about paying money for what it worth, i do feel that Nightmare School and Miking Farm kinda bit expensive compare to old games. i guess it have something with how working with more people mean require more resource result in high price? i don't know.

as for my potato, this thing actually manage to overheat when i play RPGMaker games... VXace and below is fine, granted. but when it goes with MV this thing somehow act like i play some 3D graphic games. now if this game run on something that is heavier (like Unity for instance) i might have hard time to play. not that i can't play but more like if i play longer than 30 minute my laptop gonna kill itself.
in short, my laptop is too old that it can overheat from just playing RPGMV games. (heck, it even overheat when playing a mere Visual Novel or when i do a zoom meeting)

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Most of their monster girl reverse rape games last years were RPGMV, so I doubt they'll change the engine, especially if they're planning to release the game by this year.
Regarding the content — well, as for me, I kinda like that setting of running from the girls trying to snu-snu you to death, and I mostly treat those games as a game only for one playthrough, later they become kind of galleries with high quality animations for me, so I guess I'm happy either way as long as they provide those animations.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i'm actually interest in MGQ but when i check it there's so many of the series (what like 5?) it confuse me to where should i start or should i just jump to the newest one? any suggestion?
Play the MGQ original trilogy.
It was translated by dargoth. Should be easy to find.

Paradox is the RPG Maker "remake" of the original trilogy. It has 2 parts with part 3 coming out soon.

Most of their monster girl reverse rape games last years were RPGMV, so I doubt they'll change the engine, especially if they're planning to release the game by this year.
RPG Maker is top-down view.
How do you show something like this, in RPG Maker?

well, as for me, I kinda like that setting of running from the girls trying to snu-snu you to death, and I mostly treat those games as a game only for one playthrough,
I do to.
I much prefer reverse rape titles over regular rape titles or even normal sexual content games.

I don't think that means there's nothing you can do with that game setup to make for interesting games. You could do some puzzle design, have relatively high-execution in specific actions or even add quick time events.

Milking Farm is so barebones it can be completed in 30 minutes it feels like. That game is really just a gallery in my eyes.
While sexually, I have no problem with that, I do prefer games that have more to them.

Mick2000

Reputation score
RPG Maker is top-down view.
How do you show something like this, in RPG Maker?
to be fair, i can imagine how they would implement this example scene into RPGMaker game. remember how in Milking Farm when you got caugt by one of the succubus a scene would play right? something like that could be done with this i guess. also if they stay true to their announcement of ONLY DOT ANIMATION then i assume the gameover would play one like this instead of generic CG with text like every single H-games. though it's a bit of strecth of my assumption.
also, i've seen some dev who use RPGMaker to make a side scrolling game instead of usual top-down view (Aomi for example) so it's not like you can't be innovative with this engine.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey i'll throw in my hat and say: hot damn am i excited. more dieselmine is always great, and only animations, 40 at that? count me in.

as for the gameplay concern, lemme put on my little game design hat for a second; milking farm could have been vastly improved gameplay wise with a dodge roll and a stun attack. maybe a spell, maybe a stungun. however if the idea is being helpless, then giving the stun significant cool down, or limited uses that reset per area would go a long way in opening up depth. it functions to correct a mistake. then you can make capture more punishing to balance it out.

Last edited: