What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'd love to be proven wrong though... What's got everyone so hype for 2021?
In terms of translations, there's also Succubus Senki and YUME-SAME set to be done this year, and the SHRIFT one is moving along smoothly (I'm hopeful for a 100% Lilith in Nightmare translation as well). Granted, none of those are new 2021 games, I don't usually keep up with new releases since they usually take a while to be translated anyway, but there's the hype Succubus Maze sequel coming out in a few months.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for being a party pooper, but isn't it going offtopic at this point? I see notifications in this thread and think they're about this game, but they're being about completely different topic.

moe342

Reputation score
(First post woohoo!)
I'm real excited for this game tbh. I hope it comes out this month but I'm in no rush for good quality femdom games.

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am also excited to see exactly how the "milking" will be done by the succubus and how the Game Over content is done. DieselMine has some issues here and there, but overall, they put out some pretty great FemDom content. Stoked!

daviader

Reputation score
If they decide to release it that is. Not a single post from the devs

Mick2000

Reputation score
at least a rushed project never turn good, just stay wait and let them do their work, if this one would turn like Milking Farm then it gonna looks great

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Yeah, this game is definitely coming, as a guy previously said on here this is more or less their marketing strategy.
Plus their main artist has probably been swamped with tons of animations for this title.

I know these professional maniacs can finish high quality stuff in a matter of hours (just follow the twitter of the guy who made the Draculina mugen character), but by the sounds of things there's got to be a lot more pixel art than normal. That could be a possible reason for the previous delay.

Surise

Reputation score
Rejoice, brothers! He has made the website.

You see a few enemies on the page, looks very promising. Recent twitter post says they are working on it.

moe342

Reputation score

You see a few enemies on the page, looks very promising. Recent twitter post says they are working on it.
Looks VERY promising indeed!

Last edited:

nativegypsy

Reputation score

Jeeeeeez. That shota's gonna die.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm just kinda worried that this game might take quite a long time to get released. Milking Farm had like half a year or more after the teaser site release, but it could be that long because they were also developing Midnight Girls (the Dieselmine gacha game) at that time. But they're really managing to top themselves with every new monster girls game they release, hiring L_Buffer was definitely the right idea for the company. Mira and Mysterious Alchemy had 13 animations, Milking Farm had uhhh, I think it was 17 or 15 (excluding the background animations), but with this one it's going to be 30+, and with the succubi cast like that I can see only glorious success.

Ah right, the game title is 飼い犬勇者と魔王の城 now, so I'm suggesting to change the thread title. The translation for this I'd suggest would be something like "Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle". If anybody got a better idea for translation of 飼い犬勇者 segment, please suggest it.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't be that far away considering we're currently dealing with a delay. It was supposed to come out last month, so most of the work should be done. I assume bug testing or maybe some general polish is whats holding it back.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm just kinda worried that this game might take quite a long time to get released. Milking Farm had like half a year or more after the teaser site release, but it could be that long because they were also developing Midnight Girls (the Dieselmine gacha game) at that time. But they're really managing to top themselves with every new monster girls game they release, hiring L_Buffer was definitely the right idea for the company. Mira and Mysterious Alchemy had 13 animations, Milking Farm had uhhh, I think it was 17 or 15 (excluding the background animations), but with this one it's going to be 30+, and with the succubi cast like that I can see only glorious success.

Ah right, the game title is 飼い犬勇者と魔王の城 now, so I'm suggesting to change the thread title. The translation for this I'd suggest would be something like "Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle". If anybody got a better idea for translation of 飼い犬勇者 segment, please suggest it.

Eh I wouldn't base the completion time with the webpage. Making a webpage isn't that hard and can be done fairly quickly. TBH I think they are still coding the game/testing for bugs.
I bet all the dot animations are done, because L_Buffer has been releasing his own images on his twitter. if he still needed to make animations I doubt he would have
time for side projects.

Also I did update the thread with the new info