What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Those proportions aren't for everyone given that they're low-end hyper, I can get that. But I for one am absolutely thrilled.

You see... from my years of engaging in video game degeneracy titles, I've noticed there's been a lack of H games focused around mega or even just big sizes. There often enough to acceptably exist, but never filling the shelves... you get what I mean? A strange concept given how Japan loves straying from realism with fantasy and sci-fi themes, not to mention their love of bizarre creatures that basically live through raping. There's also plenty of werewolves, sex robots, gross guys that fuck better than gods for some reason, 8 foot orc men with dicks big enough to kill with a good slap to the chops... you name it.

And then the girls are just. Flat or realistic proportions that suggest the devs are playing it way too safe. And it's a similar story for a good 95% of titles.

Dieselfan

Reputation score
Honestly, this is going to be the best game of 2021 for me just like Milking farm and Summer were for me in 2020... unless Dieselmine releases another game this year that tops this one.

I'm so looking forward to this game... it's got everything I've been looking for and love in H games... high quality dot animations, varying body types but it seems they are leaning towards the thicker side (which is great as thats my favourite body type), shota on girls bigger and taller than him, tanned skin girls, thighs, jiggly butts (that animation where the demon girl was walking with the shota... hoo boy) and not actually a huge fan of ginormous tits but with 30+ dot animations, I'm sure there'll be something for everyone.

My only wish is they announced a release date sometime soon so I know when to start saving up.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Honestly, this is going to be the best game of 2021 for me just like Milking farm and Summer were for me in 2020... unless Dieselmine releases another game this year that tops this one.

I'm so looking forward to this game... it's got everything I've been looking for and love in H games... high quality dot animations, varying body types but it seems they are leaning towards the thicker side (which is great as thats my favourite body type), shota on girls bigger and taller than him, tanned skin girls, thighs, jiggly butts (that animation where the demon girl was walking with the shota... hoo boy) and not actually a huge fan of ginormous tits but with 30+ dot animations, I'm sure there'll be something for everyone.

My only wish is they announced a release date sometime soon so I know when to start saving up.
Erotically I have faith in L_Buffer.
Outside of his enjoyment of futa, I like pretty much everything he puts out.

That being said, as a game designer myself, I don't have much faith in Dieselmine. If this turns out to just be another CG viewer like Milking Farm was, a potential 10/10 experience will be lowered, which is really sad to think about. These erotic moments and animations deserve to be in high-quality and fun games as well.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Erotically I have faith in L_Buffer.
Outside of his enjoyment of futa, I like pretty much everything he puts out.

That being said, as a game designer myself, I don't have much faith in Dieselmine. If this turns out to just be another CG viewer like Milking Farm was, a potential 10/10 experience will be lowered, which is really sad to think about. These erotic moments and animations deserve to be in high-quality and fun games as well.
What they need to do is team up with Full Flap to get a proper game loop going lol

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, despite being a gallery viewer, Milking Farm is their top 2 selling game, only beat by Summer, so I'm hoping for big numbers here as well. As I stated previously, with animations like that it's fine for me if it becomes a gallery viewer, I can forgive anything just to see something that caters to my fetishes this well.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Well, despite being a gallery viewer, Milking Farm is their top 2 selling game, only beat by Summer, so I'm hoping for big numbers here as well. As I stated previously, with animations like that it's fine for me if it becomes a gallery viewer, I can forgive anything just to see something that caters to my fetishes this well.
I don't know... I like eroge being games as well.
When it comes to animation, it's better to go to ero-anime or doujin anime.

For instance, Dieselmine's game, Muma no machi cornelica/Cornelica town of demons, has an anime, and if it comes to pure eroticism the anime is better than the game because of there's more scenes and complete scenes.

I'm not saying that if it's a CG viewer I wont regard the game well.
I'm just saying I'll be disappointed. I want more for these quality animations.

Tenma

Reputation score
In my experience, Dieselmine has never made games with decent gameplay, story, or really good anything, aside of the hentai content of their games. There's no identity there, just the production of platforms. Be they visual novels, sims, RPGs, adventure games, or whatever else, to present the next batch of hentai with usually a type of overarching theme unifying them. If you want a developed gameplay experience you're better off looking to other circles. Dieselmine's interest is focused on developing many products rather than passion projects.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Dieselmine has never made games with decent gameplay, story, or really good anything, aside of the hentai content of their games. There's no identity there, just the production of platforms. Be they visual novels, sims, RPGs, adventure games, or whatever else, to present the next batch of hentai with usually a type of overarching theme unifying them. If you want a developed gameplay experience you're better off looking to other circles.
Yeah I'm gonna have to disagree with that.

This game was fun:
Muma no machi cornelica had great simulation elements as well as different challenges to make money and the like. It wasn't just a walk here to get CG like Milking Farm, you actually had to make decisions about how to spend your time and it had multiple endings depending on what you did when your succubus helper gets taken from you.

This game was interesting:
It was a battlefuck RPG which had some good ideas. There's a meter that decides who's taking control in the battle. The higher the meter the more you're in control, the lower the meter the more the enemy's in control. Managing that control bar by attacking the enemies in the right place, managing your SP and dominating the enemies lead you to success.
Numbers wise the balance is aweful though. The game is too easy and a lot of the ideas came off as wasted, but it's an attempt that I can say at least feels like a fun game.

This game was good:
It's a platform game where you try and help a mysterious girl escape a haunted hospital. It's got a horror aesthetic and various puzzles. You get some time to do lewd stuff to the girl at the end of every level, and she gets up to do more lewd stuff the more levels you finish. It's not female assertive but it's still a good game they made.

All 6 violated hero games are good as games.
They're all challenging and require you to find specific strategies to defeat the bosses or else you'll get perpetually raped.

I honestly think they've just given up on game design in general. They used to do it... Now not so much. Or it could just be that the MasoForte team doesn't care. Summer memories wasn't developed my MasoForte and it isn't a bad simulation game I'd say. There's actually a sense of living in that house with the girl and figuring out how to get new scenes.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Yeah, I think people hate on Dieselmine for the wrong reasons. They focus heavily on H-scenes and atmosphere over gameplay, although gameplay is still a part of their usual structure to some level.
Still though. It's clearly advertised that you should be buying their titles for the H content, not the gameplay. And yet despite the signs, people seem to get up in arms about it not being to the standards of Touhou or Half Life Alyx for some bizarre reason. What do they think they're buying exactly?

Look, it's really simple. If you want gameplay, buy a title with heavy gameplay elements clearly advertised. Hop on Steam and buy something with the content you want plastered all over its trailers. Check the reviews, look through the recent changes, and if it's up to your standards purchase that thing. But don't look for a specific element of gameplay in H-games when there's no evidence to support that what you want will be appearing at all. Because it most likely won't be.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
up in arms about it not being to the standards of Touhou or Half Life Alyx
Those are some strange standards...

But no. I think holding them up to the standards they themselves set previously is a pretty low bar wouldn't you think?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The oversaturation of eroticism in Dieselmine games is a blessing and a curse. For one, theres little opportunity to develop the lore, the characters and the world, but on the other hand, you get a huge dose of visual content all at once, which is extremely fun for an hour or two.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
For one, theres little opportunity to develop the lore, the characters and the world,
You don't have to choose.

It's not one or the other. You don't have to have either high sexual content and no opportunity to develop lore and characters, or low sexual content and a lot of opportunity to develop lore and characters.
You can do both.

Games like ROBF do both.
MGQ does both.
Heck even Harem trigger does both, and that game has arcade mechanics.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dieselmine didn't have to choose but they do. Thats the "Problem" with their games, if you consider it to be a problem. I wish the lore behind Milking Farm was expanded, but it isn't. The game is mostly just an unapologetic tour de force in succubus-oriented femdom.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i actually like the simple gameplay of dieselmine games. it lets me get to what i want faster. H games are rarely good games on their own anyway. most are rudimentary. if you want more riveting gameplay, id say they could add a stun attack, and make enemies move in unique patters. other than that, id rather it not get overcomplicated.

as far as story content, good story and characters can add to the eroticism, but great animation, imo can very easily compensate for little to no story.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I wish the lore behind Milking Farm was expanded, but it isn't. The game is mostly just an unapologetic tour de force in succubus-oriented femdom.
Honestly, the eroticism from the actions in the levels can be hightened by understanding more about that world for sure.
For instances, the bosses have very little presence because you know nothing about them, and their scenes are not animated unlike the mooks.

as far as story content, good story and characters can add to the eroticism, but great animation, imo can very easily compensate for little to no story.
I think you underestimate how gameplay can affect eroticism in good ways.

Let's take FOBS as an example. Imagine if that game was just a straight up CG viewer like it was originally intended, but didn't have capture mechanics. As new monsters released and people figured out capture mechanics on their own before giving up and googling it, the game showed it's eroticism by player's experimenting with the girls in different ways.

"What if I cum on the girl first then get her health low, then have sex?"
"What if I bring this girl near this other enemy and have sex here?"
"What if I edge myself all the way to the end, and have a premature ejaculation?" - Wait that worked?

In fact, the reason people don't mind seeing the same images so often in BattleFuck games like ROBF is because it's tied to gameplay. Your health at the start of battle isn't always the same. Your skills aren't always the same, and each fight has the danger of losing so it's a conflict.
Just like how people don't tire of Link swinging his sword in Zelda, battling is a similar repeatable experience, allowing the game to create user narratives.

This is actually one of the things simulation games have understood earlier than any other genre. Games like Love Make Hotel, and Teaching Feeling don't need many unique scenarios to get eroticism out.

Look at how people are reacting to the struggle system in Labyrinth of Estrus's demo.

This is not something that's true for Dieselmine MasoForte's newest games. Their games being simple is actually a detriment for the quality of the h-animations. If it was tied to good overall design and gameplay people would be experience the sexual content much more, and the eroticism of the game would improve dramatically with no need for more art assets.

The crux of my statement is just my disappointment in this fact is all.

Surise

Reputation score
Lmao you guys are treating h games like fine wine. I just want games femdom games with big titties and asses thrown in my face.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Lmao you guys are treating h games like fine wine. I just want games femdom games with big titties and asses thrown in my face.
I'm a game developer. I have my own game, Sex Machine I'm mid-development on.
I do actually enjoy what I do to, so I like discussing the decision making behind adult games.

The people who make these games also think about these decisions for the most part too. There's a reason they choose the medium of games not animation after all.

Mick2000

Reputation score
that's a quite sudden bomb drop right there, i hope this would look as great as Milking Farm or even better.