What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure I agree with the fleshlight scene though. I'd say it's pretty basic, and since you don't get the girl's reaction or faces it's kinda souless as an image. One of the few intercourse scenes in the game tho so it's definitely up there. Honestly? The best neutral scene in the game is the soap girl in my opinion.
honestly, the bunny girl neutral scene would have won best for me, because it's unique and pretty hot, and i like the design of the smaller one, but it suffers from what alot of scenes in this game do, and it's that it's unreadable. I really had to stare at it for afew seconds to even figure out which direction the guy was facing. he's so lost in the blue girls tits. in fact, I didn't even know they were tits until my third time watching it! but when i did figure it out i just thought that I wished it was better.
white haired, dark skinned succubus with the assjob, 3F suffers the same thing. I liked her, but not as much as I should have if it was more readable.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh, we're doing top 5's? I wanna do mine too.

Honorable mentions:
-Dark bunny paizuri, 5F. Can't be in the top 5 due to a partially unfinished sprite during the climax animation.
-Dark entrance demon, 4F. IMO the dark skinned demon girls tend to have better scenes.

#5: Twins, 2F left bedroom
#4: Soapy slime girl quartette, 3F bathhouse
#3: Heaven sign Bunny, 4F
#2: Masked Demon, 2F
#1: Bunny Girl Cafe/Club end scene, 5F. Shame they spoiled this scene in the teaser.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
#2: Masked Demon, 2F
Which scene? The handjob or the neutral animation?
#1: Bunny Girl Cafe/Club end scene, 5F. Shame they spoiled this scene in the teaser.
Yeah that has the best voice acting in the game in my opinion. Voicework in this game was overall mediocre I'd say, but that one's really great.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Which scene? The handjob or the neutral animation?

Yeah that has the best voice acting in the game in my opinion. Voicework in this game was overall mediocre I'd say, but that one's really great.
The exhibitionist-looking masked demon with her arms always behind her head, found on the far left of 2F. That's a good scene.

Also I agree. It's very blocked out by general SFX and music normally so you have to change sound sliders to hear their lines properly.

But, my main reason for liking that one scene is because everything is better drawn and the hero's body is more proportionate to his original being carried around sprite. If you pay attention to scenes you'll notice his proportions (ball size in particular) tend to change significantly. Also his penis in that scene doesn't look like a stick glued to the middle of a beanbag chair.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone felt the animations in this one were different from L_buffer's other pixel animations?
Apparently L_buffer didn't actually personally animate all of them - If I understand the translation right, on twitter he said that he was 'only involved in checking each element' and that 'he thought about the appearance of the character and they are animating the character.'

Tenma

Reputation score
This being an h-'game' in the purest sense. What do you think the next Diesel Mine product will be? An interactive gallery, a simulator, an adventure game, a RPG, or a light novel? Perhaps a different genre out of left field?

throwaway1

Reputation score
Anyone felt the animations in this one were different from L_buffer's other pixel animations?
Apparently L_buffer didn't actually personally animate all of them - If I understand the translation right, on twitter he said that he was 'only involved in checking each element' and that 'he thought about the appearance of the character and they are animating the character.'
Yes, not him. Noticeably lower quality than Milking Farm.

theblueocean

Reputation score
wait what is the difference between neutral animations and other animations? And how do you toggle them?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
wait what is the difference between neutral animations and other animations? And how do you toggle them?
Neutral animations are just the animations you can see when you're being carried by a girl stand still somewhere un-interactive and press confirm.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
can't believe i actually died and got Bad End on a game that is basically just walking in a gallery... at the beginning it make me choose if i want to stay on the 4th floor or immediately change floor, i choose the latter to explore and kid just died, i think i miss some explanation there...
late to this thread but you have to collect all the scenes on a floor before moving on because each successive floor has thicker concentration of lust aura and the only way to survive that is to have as much experience as you can to get acclimated to the environment.

If you go too early the boy's dick just breaks as the lust in the air alone becomes enough to cause ejaculations and so he dies.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This being an h-'game' in the purest sense. What do you think the next Diesel Mine product will be? An interactive gallery, a simulator, an adventure game, a RPG, or a light novel? Perhaps a different genre out of left field?
they'll be the ones to create the spiritual successor to Valkyrie profile people have been asking for for over two decades....
probably an action game. i notice dieselmine alternates thanks to their different teams. one act, then a sim/ visual novel.
since this is the sim, I assume the next is act. could also be RPG. been abit since they did one of those.

Reputation score
I was a little bummed out that L_B didn't personally make the animations. But on the bright side, it looks like he's doing Skeb requests (short gifs, animations, and drawings) until summer so I'm pretty hyped.

Scultone

Reputation score
Whenever I interact with either of the first two demon girls after the first door, the screen just fades to black and nothing happens. Waited for a full minute before closing the game, anyone know the problem? It's really frustrating and I wanna see the pixel animations, and I can't ignore the two girls since dialogue appears which I assume that I have to interact with them both before moving to the next floor.

Mick2000

Reputation score
late to this thread but you have to collect all the scenes on a floor before moving on because each successive floor has thicker concentration of lust aura and the only way to survive that is to have as much experience as you can to get acclimated to the environment.

If you go too early the boy's dick just breaks as the lust in the air alone becomes enough to cause ejaculations and so he dies.
pretty late buddy, already finish the game and figured out the reason why i die right away. but thanks.
I was a little bummed out that L_B didn't personally make the animations. But on the bright side, it looks like he's doing Skeb requests (short gifs, animations, and drawings) until summer so I'm pretty hyped.
those many scene by one guy? with under 6 month of work time that's impossible dude, at least L_buffer directing it all so the quality is close to his.
Whenever I interact with either of the first two demon girls after the first door, the screen just fades to black and nothing happens. Waited for a full minute before closing the game, anyone know the problem? It's really frustrating and I wanna see the pixel animations, and I can't ignore the two girls since dialogue appears which I assume that I have to interact with them both before moving to the next floor.
you really wait full one minute? cause the loading for this scene isn't exactly long, for me it just fade black for 3-5 second and the scene play immediately.

Scultone

Reputation score
you really wait full one minute? cause the loading for this scene isn't exactly long, for me it just fade black for 3-5 second and the scene play immediately.
I did, still a black screen. Nothing happened.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
300$ however tho... I'm pretty sure its not bad as Asanagi.