What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

daviader

Reputation score
First, I should probably dispel an idea that you have.
Translator++ is not an auto-translator tool. Translator++ is a tool designed to help people create "manual" translations. The machine translation function is known to break games if you don't know what you're doing and is supposed to be used to aid in the creation of manual translations.

Second Translator++'s Unity plugin uses Xunity Auto Translator. Basically whatever the Xunity autotranslator can't pull when it comes to text, Translator++ will also not be able to.
Now why does Xunity auto translator fail at pulling text for this game as well as Summer Memories? The answer is because the programmers at Dieselmine are using a special text plugin for Unity. Xunity can only see native unity strings right now. Text inserted from a separate source like a plugin do not get caught.

Now regarding the english translation.

Honestly... it's up in the air. Projects L_Buffer work on are usually pretty popular but it's not like that means they'll be translated.
Here's their profile on

As you can see, the lesbian game with L_Buffer as the pixel artist didn't get translated.
Nightmare School Lost Girls did not get translated.
Milking Farm, and... etc. etc.

If you play eroge, expect that the vast majority of titles will not officially come westward. Fan-translation patches do happen very infrequently though.
__

Maybe it's just me but this thread seems to have A LOT of newbies. I honestly wonder where you guys are coming from. Not to be rude, like it's an honest question. I'm checking the post history of a lot of the users on this thread, and it seems this is the only thread they look at? I wonder if there's a community somewhere else that's linking to this thread?
You're entirely wrong about nightmare school

It's even a professional translation, not a fan created one

BlackAion

Reputation score
BlackAion is just a troll. Everything he says is just bullshit just ignore.
I'm actually not, and I'm getting my information directly from someone who actually creates 3d animations. Not my fault if you don't believe me.

And If I was being a g*****n troll, I would be spamming the word "boobs" over and over again.

Last edited:

daviader

Reputation score
First, I should probably dispel an idea that you have.
Translator++ is not an auto-translator tool. Translator++ is a tool designed to help people create "manual" translations. The machine translation function is known to break games if you don't know what you're doing and is supposed to be used to aid in the creation of manual translations.

Second Translator++'s Unity plugin uses Xunity Auto Translator. Basically whatever the Xunity autotranslator can't pull when it comes to text, Translator++ will also not be able to.
Now why does Xunity auto translator fail at pulling text for this game as well as Summer Memories? The answer is because the programmers at Dieselmine are using a special text plugin for Unity. Xunity can only see native unity strings right now. Text inserted from a separate source like a plugin do not get caught.

Now regarding the english translation.

Honestly... it's up in the air. Projects L_Buffer work on are usually pretty popular but it's not like that means they'll be translated.
Here's their profile on

As you can see, the lesbian game with L_Buffer as the pixel artist didn't get translated.
Nightmare School Lost Girls did not get translated.
Milking Farm, and... etc. etc.

If you play eroge, expect that the vast majority of titles will not officially come westward. Fan-translation patches do happen very infrequently though.
__

Maybe it's just me but this thread seems to have A LOT of newbies. I honestly wonder where you guys are coming from. Not to be rude, like it's an honest question. I'm checking the post history of a lot of the users on this thread, and it seems this is the only thread they look at? I wonder if there's a community somewhere else that's linking to this thread?
Plus, I don't remember myself saying translator++ is the auto translator, I just thought it goes without saying it's xunity that does the auto translating. It's even on youtube so it's pretty much common knowledge, I just commented that the plugin does jack shit when it comes to this specific game

ultimaton2

Reputation score
I'm experiencing a bug in the second floor after the wall of flesh. After the event it just enters a black screen that never ends. :(

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just bought it, playing and so far half the scenes these women are so big I have a hard time making out whats happening on the screen :ROFLMAO:, can't say that adds a lot of value in a "game" where youre basically just watching animations. Maybe add the tag "puzzle" game to it, once I finish it I will post again but so far I dislike what I see.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think this is either their first or second time using Unity, so what this "game" really feels like is a bit of practice for them. It's not much of a game, though, it's mostly just a walking simulator/gallery. Still, I liked it enough. Not sure it was worth the price. I've been buying every Dieselmine Monster Girl game since they started making them, which was December of 2011. Hopefully their next MG game has some actual gameplay. I liked the Milking Farm one where I felt like I was running for my life. I want them to keep that up as I like the sexyhorror aspects of some of their games. Animation will forever be a plus in my book, though. I gave it a 4 out of 5 on DLsite.

edit: This game engine talk is pretty amusing for me, too. I'm using GMS2 right now to mess around, which is great for 2D games, Unity has it's own 2D game engine that just keeps improving every year, and there's always free engines like Godot. I think if anyone wants to make a game in either 2D or 3D, there's accessible engines for both. I've been slowly learning digital sculpting in ZBrush for 3D, as well as general digital drawing/painting in Photoshop, and pixel art in Aseprite. I hope to start creating my own H Game this year after I figure out what art style and game engine I want to settle with.

Last edited:

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried the demo but my movement keys don't work properly(up down left right, w a s d), any idea why or what I can do to resolve it? It's like I have to spam the movement key multiple times before the character moves a tiny bit.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well you can't fault the game for not being creative in whatever the heck the Succubi do with their victim.
Though some of that stuff borders on the "fantasies of sexually confused, prepubescent boy"-kind of territory with that giant wall of disembodied breasts that felt more absurd that sexy.

But eh, whatever floats people's boat.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly, we'll probably have to wait for Diselmine to release a translation themselves. xunity autotranslator doesn't support il2ccp in a unity game so that doesn't work. Same with Translator++. Didn't get any luck with Textextractor++. I think that covers most of the MTL options. I was curious if there was a way I could just translate the files themselves using a unity unpacker and I found some strings. But while there's a bunch of mobxx_Jp.json file that can be translated for all the mobs. There's exactly 3 files MainStory_Jp.json, MainStory2_Jp.json, and MainStory3_Jp.json that are curiously blank. Don't know if they are supposed to be pointed somewhere but I'm guessing the majority of work is there.

Saving Grace is that since the files all end in _Jp. I have hope that they design it that way so that in the future they can add other languages as an option.

EndingSoul

Reputation score
there's... like no gameplay at all here, this is something below what would be called as easy.
When there's no gameplay you create the gameplay if you get what I mean ;)
Joking aside I am quite disappointed that I ended up buying a visual novel by accident again but it's good to see devs perfecting their art
Hopefully if they make another game though they'll make it have a difficulty slider because if I'm unbeatable then no scene is worthy of my viewing tsk tsk

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wow, this is even less of a game than the usual Dieselmine thing. Giving it an ACT tag is really stretching it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Wow, this is even less of a game than the usual Dieselmine thing. Giving it an ACT tag is really stretching it.
It doesn't have one tho...
It's tagged "simulation/voice/music/animation"

Also it normally wouldn't have one anyway. At most people expected an RPG not an ACT game.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Look at this thread on this forum.
HAHAHA... bro. I tunnel visioned so hard I completely missed that.
You got me.

BTW, no one's even talking about their favorite girl.

Mine's the sorceress girl who creates a teleportation circle with your dick and uses it as a dildo. That one's good.

Also is it just me or is this game heavily imbalanced towards foreplay? Heck even the final girl is foreplay which is... weird. Doesn't even fit tonally. The girls are keeping you as their sex slave, but they're only worried about getting you off and not about getting off themselves.

Mick2000

Reputation score
BTW, no one's even talking about their favorite girl.

Mine's the sorceress girl who creates a teleportation circle with your dick and uses it as a dildo. That one's good.

Also is it just me or is this game heavily imbalanced towards foreplay? Heck even the final girl is foreplay which is... weird. Doesn't even fit tonally. The girls are keeping you as their sex slave, but they're only worried about getting you off and not about getting off themselves.
everyone that do with you during the dream sequence, as a breast play sucker i like the last 2 inside dream world.

also getting off themselves i mean they literally keeping you barely 'alive' so they can toy with you, and probably trying to suck your essence as 'hero' while keeping you alive. also they're Succubus, demon of lust, question would be "can a mere human satisfy succubus?" at that point.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
everyone that do with you during the dream sequence, as a breast play sucker i like the last 2 inside dream world.
Dream sequence? I don't remember any dream sequences and I had the qualifications to meet the lord of the castle.
Are you talking about the bed scenes?

also getting off themselves i mean they literally keeping you barely 'alive' so they can toy with you, and probably trying to suck your essence as 'hero' while keeping you alive. also they're Succubus, demon of lust, question would be "can a mere human satisfy succubus?" at that point.
I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that my idea of female assertive sexual content is different from the norm.
The guy's getting pleasure from having his dick toyed with. Girls are feeling nothing. Me personally, I prefer foreplay when it's about getting the guy nice and hard for the actual fun.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
#1 pink bunny next to "heaven" sign, 4F
#2 blue succubus 3F, outside
#3 witch's apprentice 2F
#4 Witch herself, when she summons the fleshlight. (idle animation if you stand still and press Z)
#5 demon blowjob on 2F

honorable mention: blonde bunny on 5F, masked girl 2F. Feel pretty good about that list. heaven bunny is aces.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
#1 bunny next to paradise sign, 4F
#2 blue succubus 3F, outside
#3 witch's apprentice 2F
#4 Witch herself, when she summons the fleshlight. (idle animation if you stand still and press Z)
#5 demon blowjob on 2F

honorable mention: blonde bunny on 5F, masked girl 2F. Feel pretty good about that list. Paradise bunny is aces.
Yeah that bunny girl was really unique. I don't think I've ever seen that position.
The blue succubus was good too. Her scene was like the paradise bunny, and was drawn in an angle i'd really never seen.
MY MAN. Another witch apprentice fan!

Not sure I agree with the fleshlight scene though. I'd say it's pretty basic, and since you don't get the girl's reaction or faces it's kinda souless as an image. One of the few intercourse scenes in the game tho so it's definitely up there. Honestly? The best neutral scene in the game is the soap girl in my opinion.

Our tastes are similar since it seems like you also prefer the intercourse scenes, so I went and looked at that BJ you mentioned... It's a good one. I think I just like the design of the girl, not the actual scene though.