What's new

ADV Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] かいいぬしょたとさきゅばすのしろ/ Domesticated Hero and the Demon Lord's Castle (RJ314702)

Kekster

Reputation score
Are there any news on a translation? Or a way to mtl the whole thing?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are there any news on a translation? Or a way to mtl the whole thing?
all you can do that im aware of is use textractor to hook it.

search for hooks > toggle search for japanese/chinese/korean characters, then advance text and wait til it spits out the hooks

then pick the one with japanese text

thomasan

Reputation score
Any chance someone can upload the program/patch/files needed to get this translated.
(i'm not asking for the game)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Any chance someone can upload the program/patch/files needed to get this translated.
(i'm not asking for the game)
I'm guessing your new to eroge and indie japanese games in general.

Games being translated takes effort. Someone has to take the time to think that they want to translate the game, then challenge themselves technically to attempt the translation.
It's rare to happen.

Not only that but the games that get translated usually need a lot of passion to translate because if you don't like the game that much why would you translate it.

I don't believe this game has any translation effort going into it. In the future, translation efforts can usually be found in the opening post if there are any. If you can't find any, then your only recourse are auto-translation applications.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is probably going to be translated by the dev itself at some point since it's not really a text-based game like an RPG. It would probably take half of an afternoon for them to do it.

thomasan

Reputation score
Th
I'm guessing your new to eroge and indie japanese games in general.

Games being translated takes effort. Someone has to take the time to think that they want to translate the game, then challenge themselves technically to attempt the translation.
It's rare to happen.

Not only that but the games that get translated usually need a lot of passion to translate because if you don't like the game that much why would you translate it.

I don't believe this game has any translation effort going into it. In the future, translation efforts can usually be found in the opening post if there are any. If you can't find any, then your only recourse are auto-translation applications.
thank you for taking the time/efford to give me that explanation. What kind of auto translation program is the best to use, or user friendly?
or is there a thread on this forum that can help me with that?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Th

thank you for taking the time/efford to give me that explanation. What kind of auto translation program is the best to use, or user friendly?
or is there a thread on this forum that can help me with that?
For games made in RPG Maker this is the best tool I know of.
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

This game is made in Unity however.
The Xunity translator Reipatcher works best with Unity.

This game has a special method of handling text which is why the font is different, and there's colored text midline. They're using an external resource to draw text so that text isn't caught by Xunity auto translator.

For this game, your only choice is to wait until it gets officially translated for now.

thomasan

Reputation score
For games made in RPG Maker this is the best tool I know of.
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

This game is made in Unity however.
The Xunity translator Reipatcher works best with Unity.

This game has a special method of handling text which is why the font is different, and there's colored text midline. They're using an external resource to draw text so that text isn't caught by Xunity auto translator.

For this game, your only choice is to wait until it gets officially translated for now.
Good to know! Thank you.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It does, so where is my free coupon for buying the Japanese version?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
What the fuck? They seriously expect us buy the entire game again just to play the English version?

BlackAion

Reputation score
I heard they encrypted the fuck out of it too so that unless you buy the game yourself you cant actually play the game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Time to stop buying they're games and leave them a little note letting them know why then XD

meni

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Did they crack the english version of the game yet? Does anybody know where can I download it if so? please?

Crimson957

Reputation score
Hey I literally just bought the Eng game for this from dlsite and the game starts up fine but as soon as I talk to either of the first succubi in the first room the game just goes black, doesn't load up but I can hear the BGM constantly. Can't play the game no matter how long I wait. Does anybody know the possible reason for this?

Not asking for the game, already have it, but if someone can help me, that would be great. Maybe it's just this game. Can't really progress the game at all, let along see any H scenes because as soon as I hit Z or Enter to talk to one of the two succubi, it's black screen. Nothing happens. Nothing can be touched, all I can do is closed the game. BGM plays forever. Tried waiting 30 min, didn't load up. Other games from the same creator work fine.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya had that problem with the demo on other pc but the demo worked fine on this pc so no idea what caused that problem you can try running the game in Japanese and see if that works unless you already tried that.

Crimson957

Reputation score
I got an old crappy pc, I'm going to try it on there.

There has been an issue kinda like this with a visual novel I played on steam, for some reason it wouldn't work on my Gaming Laptop, but then work on my old crappy pc. Didn't understand why. I'll try that out real quick, and be back with the results.

EDIT: For some reason it did work on my old laptop. No clue what the heck that's all about.

Last edited: