What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure how new this is, but they updated the game website, there's 1 new animation showcased there that I haven't seen before in the Sample tab and some character art + description in the Character tab.

Hopefully this means they're on track to release it this month.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lol, that was unexpected.
There's also a selection of sample pictures available on the DMM page: , along with the price: 2750 JPY
The price is also listed on HP, 2500+tax
Question to mods: can the cover picture from the homepage/dlsite page be used in OP in this thread as well, or are those loli fairies a no go? I'd like to put something to make the OP fancier, if possible.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
...well that just happened out of nowhere. Totally expected them to announce another delay when I saw their article.

That's also really friggin' pricey for a Japanese H-game, what the heck.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually shaking and cryring i did not expect a 'late september' game to be dropped on the 14th
on a side note, the price tag makes me VERY excited in terms of gameplay; considering its priced higher than every other top-down rpgmaker game they've made like milking farm or trinity dungeon. If they say its worth as much as any violated hero game, it should hopefully have at least half the quality.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's now available for purchase.

My DLsite used to show releases for the following day, but these days it only shows for my current day. What is your secret?
? Don't have one, wouldn't have known it was releasing if I hadn't seen that tweet.

livinglikelarry

Reputation score
How would we know? We're not the managers of the circle, they might ask somebody to translate it in a week or in 6 months.
Im new to these type of games, and I just thought y’all were veterans to this type of thing, so I just asked, thanks for the reply though 😵💫

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Updated the OP with the picture, edited the potential lolis out. Will update the controls later.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
5 stages, 3 cg per stage and 5 for the last stage. Several good dot animations per stage, but its extremely easy to beat if you just wanna run through it.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
2770959814.png

Anyone else getting messages like this? When I saw the game was Unity I made a backup copy and ReiPatcher'ed it, but it didn't seem to translate anything and a bunch of the UI messages looked like this so I figured it was a dud.

But even after deleting the patched copy and running a completely fresh DLsite version I'm still getting these messages. From previous ReiPatcher experience it shouldn't carry over like that, so I'm trying to figure out if it's just an inherent bug or not.