What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It appears to be a bug, alongside the "chapter select" function all showing 1-1 instead of proper stages. Further, there is no recollection room I can find. Each sprite animation is the same no matter your hp, and the game over CG is not tied to how you die, just what stage you die.

Once a recollection room comes it'll be better for certain purposes, but otherwise kind of a meh game, the bossfights use some standard mechanics but nothing crazy

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks. Not that far into it yet but I've seen one animation change at higher gauge levels (mob slime girls). Haven't been paying attention enough to say if it's a one-off.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Expensive for a short game. I've been burnt by Dieselmine way too many times to be willing to fork over money for this, I'd rather just wait the extra day and grab it elsewhere tbh.

Njorn

Reputation score
anyone got this issue where scenes or the script takes like 2-3x longer than it should and animations on the otherside are 5x sped up ?

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Updated the controls in the OP, thread should be ready to be moved.
Also finished the game. God, it was short as usual, but pretty fun nevertheless. I'm not a fan of the CG artist here, but the pixel animations are top notch, as usual from L_Buffer. Sucks that there seems to be no gallery option, though, and the 1-1 bugged scene selector is pretty confusing, but thankfully no game breaking bugs this time.
Glad they make controls accessible with one hand

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Agree, CG's aren't great, but the pixel animations are what sell the game, it does need a recollection, as of right now the only way to replay certain animations or check out CG's is to load out into the correct stage (which is hard as they're all 1-1 right now) and get beat by a certain enemy if you want the animation, getting the CG is a bit easier as you can just select which one you want once you're beaten.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Opinions thus far:

-It's actually a game. Things attack you, you have to dodge and fight stuff and get around obstacles.
-Feels moderately polished! Small technical details like holding arrow keys while attacking scoots the heroine in that direction.
-Great high resolution pixel art scenes, that is of course animated. Including the fights with the 5 succubi characters that want the girldick or something.
-Excellent heroine attack pyrotechnics, love the way the spell dissolves into the seams of tiling and grates.
-Cutscene CG filler for the 5 succubi characters.
-No story, no lore, things are kept simple for better or worse.
-Kinda buggy. UI translation issues that make no sense, getting caught by the grate slime twice will mess up your character's movement from then onward.
-Strange lean towards squishing the heroine under things, although thankfully they don't get actually crushed or cartoon flattened.
-No gallery, no way to view animations without getting to a particular area
-Fast travelling is difficult, all the levels have the same graphic and fast travelling to a place with a cutscene means you'll have to sit through it again.
-No way to skip cutscenes, it's so annoying!
-Slime area seems to have a lot of scene differences for most enemies based on addiction level. Sadly this does not seem to carry out of that level.
-Moderately short, maybe an hour's gameplay?
-Most content you deal with outside of bosses is pretty damn easy to beat or get by.
-Pretty expensive for such a short game. But hey at least it's moderately polished and not just a gallery filler.

Would I recommend this? Maybe on sale or with a coupon, content-wise it's kind of short and that sticks out quite a bit. There's much better futanari games out there like Setaria, which has prolly thrice the content at less than half the cost.

Goburin

Reputation score
For me the game's got a major bug: I get to this scene and it doesn't play any animation, it's just this one frame of pixel animation completely frozen while the text scrolls normally until my HP goes from 100% to 70% and the game's just stuck to this screen forever (I can still access the menu and quit back to main menu though). And before this scene, the same happens if my pleasure meter gets filled from the gas traps: completely frozen animation, text scrolls normally, then stuck forever. I can't progress at all because of this.
1.png
Anyone had similar issues with this game or other games? Dunno if it's a Unity thing (JP Unity games tend to have some weird issues from my experience) or something else

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Full review, mind the spoilers.

The best part about this game is the L_buffer animations, which are top notch as always. in terms of femdom hentai animation, nobody does it better. That said, the game overall is pretty average to lackluster. The game has actual combat mechanics which we haven't seen from Dieselmine's comparable titles in the past, they are pretty basic tho, avoid mechanics are part of the game as well which is a nice addition, the dot animation (open world sprites) leave much to be desired, a clear downgrade from whoever did it in Succubus Milking Farm, they are highly pixelated and low resolution, lacking the finer details that i've grown accustomed to from devs such as Poring who still is in my mind the king of femdom-oriented dot-style animation with Zell being a close second.

the game's current state is pretty buggy with 'translation errors' galore, i expect this to be fixed very quickly and it isn't game breaking, particularly because the accompanying text would likely be in Japanese anyway, still, it is rather embarassing to delay a game multiple times and still have issues like this in a completely unmodified version of the game.

The content here is pretty run-of-the-mill. There isn't much innovation here, you get caught and the enemies do a bit of foreplay, if you hit the arousal limit with that particular enemy you get a more advanced scene where the character ejaculates and loses a bunch of energy/health. There are no enemies here who really infatuate me except for the final boss. You have the standard giganto titty enemies who attack you with paizuri, and some enemies who jerk you off. Blowjobs are notably missing here entirely.

I have to say that i am disappointed, it took forever for this game to come out and it seems like the devs involved just got bored halfway through. Milking farm was a much better H-game with more innovative and distinctively erotic content, though it lacked the token action that this one has, i'm holding out hope that the devs who made milking farm get back together and put out a sequel for that one. For all the progress Dieselmine has made leading up to that game, they seem to have lost it with their two most recent releases including this one.

DarkLabs02

Reputation score
Updated the controls in the OP, thread should be ready to be moved.
Also finished the game. God, it was short as usual, but pretty fun nevertheless. I'm not a fan of the CG artist here, but the pixel animations are top notch, as usual from L_Buffer. Sucks that there seems to be no gallery option, though, and the 1-1 bugged scene selector is pretty confusing, but thankfully no game breaking bugs this time.
Glad they make controls accessible with one hand
Game always crashes at stage 1-1 for me if I get caugh too much by the pink smoke, it crashes during the animation

EDIT : It crashes at every animations so I can't get pass through stage 1-1...

Last edited:

legol

Reputation score
Well, to play it correctly and without any bugs I had to change the whole system to japanese. I had to do it for the Summer game of dieselmine too. I guess Unity games from japan need Locale Emulator or changing your whole hour and region to work correctly.

The game is cool. L_Buffer is a god. Needs a gallery and it's quite expensive for the playtime it has. Quality animations tho.

Last edited:

DarkLabs02

Reputation score
Well, to play it correctly and without any bugs I had to change the whole system to japanese. I had to do it for the Summer game of dieselmine too. I guess Unity games from japan need Locale Emulator or changing your whole hour and region to work correctly.

The game is cool. L_Buffer is a god.
Well... Both are not working for me, so I hope there'll be an update soon for that...

EDIT : So they canceled it ??? Its not downloadable/buyable anymore and back to the last state on dlsite~

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No it's still up. I think it's a bug on Dlsite. Had the same issue when I was trying to buy a game that just released last week.

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 45424

Anyone else getting messages like this? When I saw the game was Unity I made a backup copy and ReiPatcher'ed it, but it didn't seem to translate anything and a bunch of the UI messages looked like this so I figured it was a dud.

But even after deleting the patched copy and running a completely fresh DLsite version I'm still getting these messages. From previous ReiPatcher experience it shouldn't carry over like that, so I'm trying to figure out if it's just an inherent bug or not.
Dev included empty english locale files, so its reading your PC locale, and trying to grab translations that dont exist.
As far as I can tell, neither reipatcher nor Bepinex seem to be working to even grab the script.

Sinastra

Lurker
Reputation score
for some reason the game doesn't work for me even with the right locale and so on, the picture on the right in the box only flasches for a bit. the character moves to a spot in the beginning and nothing happens

Bloodcifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for some reason the game doesn't work for me even with the right locale and so on, the picture on the right in the box only flasches for a bit. the character moves to a spot in the beginning and nothing happens
same happened to me. you have to change the language of your computer to japanese. just using locale wont work.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wow, a lot of new blood that doesn't know they need to change their system locale to play Japanese H games. Damn, I'm getting old...

Game played out perfectly for me, though at the final boss it did bug out and I had to beat her again to get the ending. Gonna sit on it till they release the gallery room update (Hopefully) since I really don't want to game over 15 times to see the art.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score
Content wise this is very good. The actual gameplay is pretty fun. Seeing little bits and pieces of more /d/ fetishes, like breast expansion, is also very nice. The only flaw this game has is a lack of a gallery. Arguably it's priced a bit too high. Maybe 15$ would be an acceptable amount? I hope the developer makes more games like this, either way.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow, a lot of new blood that doesn't know they need to change their system locale to play Japanese H games. Damn, I'm getting old...
It's probably the first Unity game for me that had locale issues, usually games made with that engine have no problems like that. Judging by their tweet, those problems happened because they included a translation system when no translation was made for the game: