What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The animations are looking god tier, day 1 buy.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I am so hyped for this game. I will be buying it day 1 for sure. I mean look at this background image they have for the home page for the game.
Like holy fuck those are individual dot animations JUST FOR THE BACKGROUND!!!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OSWindows Vista / 7/8/10
CPU3GHz or more
memory4GB or more
HDD1.5GB
DirectX7.0 or later
graphic1024 × 768 full color
soundDirectDraw 8.0 or later
titleMilking Farm
Release date[Download Version] January 27, 2020
scenarioWaP / book / L buffer
Original pictureRare
price[Download version] TBD

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's happening. It's finally gonna be here folks. Their site updated a lot. you can see some of the main chars and some sample CGs on there.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I am so hyped for this game. I will be buying it day 1 for sure. I mean look at this background image they have for the home page for the game.
Like holy fuck those are individual dot animations JUST FOR THE BACKGROUND!!!

Wait they did the same thing for Cornelica, town of succubus though.
Not to say that's not awesome, but it's not new.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wait they did the same thing for Cornelica, town of succubus though.
Not to say that's not awesome, but it's not new.
This is true, I kinda forgot about that game. Although I don't remember seeing any dot animations in Cornelica. Let me clarify; I didn't see any sex animations in the background. In Cornelica they were more or less waiting for you to walk in front of them so they can grab you. There are some images (that I can't post here) on their that show off how different milking farm's succubi work. It looks like roaming succubi are littered throughout each map. So this closely resembles nightmare school, instead of Cornelica .

IAmAKi

Reputation score
As a guy who recently played that game, there are in fact dot animations in Cornelica. Specifically at night with the succubi preying on the unfortunate man-slave-folk.
With that said, they were simple three frame overworld character animations and not many of them to speak, and no, none of them involved the PC himself.

They're mediocre and nothing in comparison to L-Buffer's sprites, but uh. Just pointing out they are in fact there.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yea, I'd say Cornelica shined in CGs. especially the robot lady CGs. those scenes were top tier.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
As a guy who recently played that game, there are in fact dot animations in Cornelica. Specifically at night with the succubi preying on the unfortunate man-slave-folk.
With that said, they were simple three frame overworld character animations and not many of them to speak, and no, none of them involved the PC himself.

They're mediocre and nothing in comparison to L-Buffer's sprites, but uh. Just pointing out they are in fact there.
Wait those sprites weren't done by L-Buffer? That's the game where he joined them if I'm remembering properly.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Wait those sprites weren't done by L-Buffer? That's the game where he joined them if I'm remembering properly.
I don't believe so. They look extremely similar to rpgmaker's sprites.
You see, on rpgmaker MV it's possible to make custom character sprites (talk portrait, battle sprites, overworld sprites) using the program itself. While you can change their appearance easily, their overworld sprites have a case of same face syndrome, so it's quite easy to spot when someone's using them.

Anyhow... I believe L-Buffer joined just to do those big 2D multi-part animations for Cornelica. But Dieselmine's obviously changed his role for the next titles after seeing his pixel art.

Just take a peek on his twitter. He's well-versed in 2D spine/blender-style animations, frame-by frame and pixel art animating. He's even trying to put together his own game.
Pretty talented guy!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I don't believe so. They look extremely similar to rpgmaker's sprites.
You see, on rpgmaker MV it's possible to make custom character sprites (talk portrait, battle sprites, overworld sprites) using the program itself. While you can change their appearance easily, their overworld sprites have a case of same face syndrome, so it's quite easy to spot when someone's using them.

Anyhow... I believe L-Buffer joined just to do those big 2D multi-part animations for Cornelica. But Dieselmine's obviously changed his role for the next titles after seeing his pixel art.

Just take a peek on his twitter. He's well-versed in 2D spine/blender-style animations, frame-by frame and pixel art animating. He's even trying to put together his own game.
Pretty talented guy!
Yeah, I remember reaching out to him to work on a project about 6 months ago, but he said no. He said he was only planning on working with Dieselmine in the near future.
I guess they treat him really well over there. Well, I've got a good and fast pixel artist on my side now, so all's well that ends well.

I am slightly concerned about future games with L-Buffer though. didn't have very many animations. It had a decent amount of static CG though.

The last game Dieselmine did that I really enjoyed was Fantastic HD Live2D animations there. Still not as much content as their Violated Hero series or some of their offerings though.

Now that I think about it Dieselmine's a very strange company. They started by working on regular rape games, then switched to mostly reverse rape after the popularity of MGQ and they saw success with Violated Hero. I wonder if the people who started the circle feel like they were invaded by people with different tastes XD

Tenma

Reputation score
Diesel is a company with history. They've had reverse rapes games in the style of Monster Girl Quest, they've had vanilla HRPG games, action RPGs, they've had male; female, futa; and now androgynous protagonists. They've been through every avenue you can take with RPG outside of SHRIFT's style or a battlefuck system*. One of their games had a basic pregnancy system. Besides Toro Toro there's Diesel and they put out games at a much quicker pace.

*I think they've not done battlefuck before.

Edit: Nope they've done battlefuck.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Diesel is a company with history. They've had reverse rapes games in the style of Monster Girl Quest, they've had vanilla HRPG games, action RPGs, they've had male; female, futa; and now androgynous protagonists. They've been through every avenue you can take with RPG outside of SHRIFT's style or a battlefuck system*. One of their games had a basic pregnancy system. Besides Toro Toro there's Diesel and they put out games at a much quicker pace.

*I think they've not done battlefuck before

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think their decisions make sense for the most part. They did a lot of experimentation, and have found their femdom titles tend to sell the best.

I believe they credit their success and loyal playerbase to L Buffer's artwork and dot animations. They're right to do so, L Buffer's some sort of animation genius.

He can't take all the credit though. The chosen settings Dieselmine roll with are pretty unique, and tend to be done to the best of their ability.
It's just a bit of a shame they've chosen not to translate them, I rather enjoyed the fan translated Cornelica's plot.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think their decisions make sense for the most part. They did a lot of experimentation, and have found their femdom titles tend to sell the best.

I believe they credit their success and loyal playerbase to L Buffer's artwork and dot animations. They're right to do so, L Buffer's some sort of animation genius.

He can't take all the credit though. The chosen settings Dieselmine roll with are pretty unique, and tend to be done to the best of their ability.
It's just a bit of a shame they've chosen not to translate them, I rather enjoyed the fan translated Cornelica's plot.
Femdom is where it's at right now. MGQ created a huge fanbase for Succubus stuff specifically. I've noticed on Japanese DLsite that the better Femdom/Succubus related content tends to get between 5000 to 6000 sales, some stuff does even better than that. Most of Dieselmine's Femdom stuff all has around 6000 purchases, Cornelica has nearly 8500.

You can see the evolution of Dieselmine's thought process based upon their sales trends. In the beginning and for many years, they had rather middling sales between 500 and 2500, it wasn't until they started making monster girl reverse rape content that they broke 5000 in sales, then immediately after, they returned to the pedestrian sales of regular rape games. Cornelica seems like it really was the turning point, because ever since that mashup of animation and cg from various popular artists in the genre, they've mostly been doing the same thing.

I think Dieselmine's game have been pretty high quality, although they are much, much shorter than regular H-rpgs. Still, its a formula that seems to have worked, and Dieselmine has a very quick turnaround time for their next game as opposed to some devs who literally take years to apply what they've learned into their next game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dieselmine is one of the highest grossing studios on DLsite based on their evolution and design model. the MGQ franchise may have many more sales per game, but they release games so much less frequently.

I think this game will do at least as well as their usual femdom fare, but i have a feeling that by the time they release their next game, this may be up there with Cornelica.

Reputation score
If this game go like monster girl Labyrinth where you can lose on purpose without been punished I go play this like non stop and that game time to time I play