What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda surprised people praise Dieselmine so much here and say they have finally found their place. Dieselmine has a long history of changing their genres again and again and again just like the recent blshota game.
Now that I think about it Dieselmine's a very strange company. They started by working on regular rape games, then switched to mostly reverse rape after the popularity of MGQ and they saw success with Violated Hero. I wonder if the people who started the circle feel like they were invaded by people with different tastes XD

I used to love this company and I think their golden time was with rpgmaker games like or .

Then they tried to make scummy gimmicky games and copied the cg from older games into the newer games. After that they tried to do 3d games for a long time. Cherish the time of reverse rape shota you guys are in right now, because believe me as soon as that stuff won´t sell anymore they will again change their style completely. After that you will also grow to hate them because you will realise that they only do what brings them money (There is a reason why so many people compare them to ea). I mean just have a look at Acerola, their ntr games barely make halve the money than their normal games, but they continue to do them because they love to make them and you can feel that.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Kinda surprised people praise Dieselmine so much here and say they have finally found their place. Dieselmine has a long history of changing their genres again and again and again just like the recent blshota game.

I used to love this company and I think their golden time was with rpgmaker games like or .

Then they tried to make scummy gimmicky games and copied the cg from older games into the newer games. After that they tried to do 3d games for a long time. Cherish the time of reverse rape shota you guys are in right now, because believe me as soon as that stuff won´t sell anymore they will again change their style completely. After that you will also grow to hate them because you will realise that they only do what brings them money (There is a reason why so many people compare them to ea). I mean just have a look at Acerola, their ntr games barely make halve the money than their normal games, but they continue to do them because they love to make them and you can feel that.
I think the positivity is coming because the artists are putting in the work.

That blshota game was made because that was that specific artist's fetish, not because it was going to be popular. They tried to cross-artist marketing tactic MGQ partly did and got artists who actually do care about reverse rape monster girl content.

Their effort in 3D games was because they have a 3D modeler and animator on their team. Why waste the talent they have on hand?

Basically, as long as they're working with artists who have a track record for caring about the content I like, then I'm happy with Dieselmine "in general." Obviously not gonna like the game where you play as an orc army and go rape and imprison various warriors, but that's just a difference in fetish, not ability. I know that the game's well produced and the people who like that content would enjoy that game.

Femdom is where it's at right now. MGQ created a huge fanbase for Succubus stuff specifically.
Honestly. MGQ really changed up the game for real. When it got popular people saw there was a demand for that kind of stuff and more developers formed.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am fine with them making different fetish games, as long as each game is specialized in whatever it is they decide, we will get good products.
It's when devs start putting every single fetish in a game when I see quality starting to go sideways.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just an update from my earlier post saying that the release date was on Janaury 27th on the Website, this has been changed to 'End of January' on the website.

It is possible that the game has already been submitted to DLsite and is awaking review and approval, January 27th may have been an estimate, but it may be a few more days after that before it actually appears on the website, either way it shouldn't be much longer than a few days, barring some unforeseen issue found during the review process.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just an update from my earlier post saying that the release date was on Janaury 27th on the Website, this has been changed to 'End of January' on the website.

It is possible that the game has already been submitted to DLsite and is awaking review and approval, January 27th may have been an estimate, but it may be a few more days after that before it actually appears on the website, either way it shouldn't be much longer than a few days, barring some unforeseen issue found during the review process.
Yeah I saw this a yesterday, but didn't want to kill the mood. Well next week isn't too far off.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wishful thinking, but if it is in fact waiting approval, it may arrive earlier than expected as well. buuuut, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If theres one thing this community can do. It's wait patiently.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Cherish the time of reverse rape shota you guys are in right now, because believe me as soon as that stuff won´t sell anymore they will again change their style completely. After that you will also grow to hate them because you will realise that they only do what brings them money (There is a reason why so many people compare them to ea). I mean just have a look at Acerola, their ntr games barely make halve the money than their normal games, but they continue to do them because they love to make them and you can feel that.
Honestly, this whole post just makes you seem like you're ranting and raving at people for enjoying things. Don't be such a stick in the mud.

As hinted at by TheUnsaid! Dieselmine have most likely made special efforts to ensure a heavily femdom-focused artist + animator stays with them. It's looking to be rather unlikely that they'll throw down their identity any time soon.

But if they decide to change, why would I hold that against them? H-circles need to make money to stay afloat, like literally any other business.
If they start posting games that don't pique my interest, I'll stop following their work and that's all. I take my business elsewhere.

Oh, and lastly. I only took a glance at Acerola's stuff, and they look to be making only rpgmaker + static CG slideshow titles as if stuck in the past. Fetishes are irrelevant here.
Simply put, they're doing poorly because they do not stand out. It's a shame because their art is nice, but these are titles the majority turn their noses up at or pirate.

Last edited:

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, this whole post just makes you seem like you're ranting and raving at people for enjoying things. Don't be such a stick in the mud.
First of yes a lot of older fans are pissed at them because they completely changed their style of game. I mean imagine Gamefreak abandoning Pokemon and start creating fps shooter or Rockstar creating anime games. I think it´s pretty reasonable to be mad at them.

The other reason people look down on them is because they tried some really scummy shit in the past for example this game . In this orc game they literally tried to crop CG´s from other Dieselmine games and put them in here just to artificially boost the number of CG´s on dlsite.com.

Here are some comments from exhentai about this game "Is that Xuelli from Violated Hero 2? Man Dieselmine has been abusing the hell out of reusing their own CG, I mean they've been doing it on all their games but now I just don't know if I can enjoy it anymore. " or "Yeah, the degree to which they're reusing stuff is getting a bit ridiculous. If they want to become a big-boy company by doing a "real" game they should take some more time with it. ".

I´m sorry that´s just scummy, I´m fine with reusing assets or enemy's for other games, but there should be a line. Btw they did this multiple times, for example in this one or recently in this one , and they never apologized for it. That´s not normal in the eroge industry(Outside of maybe collabs) only they are doing this.

Oh, and lastly. I only took a glance at Acerola's stuff, and they look to be making only rpgmaker + static CG slideshow titles as if stuck in the past. Fetishes are irrelevant here.
Simply put, they're doing poorly because they do not stand out. It's a shame because their art is nice, but these are titles the majority turn their noses up at or pirate.
Ok I don´t want this to become some kind of Acerola vs Dieselmine thing, because I only tried to give an example for a company that as more heart in my opinion, but you do realise that Acerola right now is one of the biggest eroge creator that exist right? I mean their main rpgmaker stuff sells like crazy and some of their games like Claire is one of Kagura games biggest success on steam( I think it even sold better than Makina). My point is just that they could create one rpg fantasy game after another but they don´t because they like to create ntr stuff (even if these don´t sell as much), just because they love doing these.

I don´t want to be a party pooper, but somebody asked how older fans feel and I tried to answer that. If you think that Dieselmine is the best eroge company ever, than that´s fine, but I think that there a few things to criticize them for.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Guys guys guys...we need to chill. Come back to this topic when there is news or the game is out.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea exactly quit arguing if you're gonna do that at least do it over DM And quite flooding this thread with your negative crap.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea exactly quit arguing if you're gonna do that at least do it over DM And quite flooding this thread with your negative crap.
Sorry if I´m hurting your feelings I guess but first of I gave a replay because somebody wondered how older fans feel about the newer games. Second other people talked way before me about Dieselmine in general. Third I don´t think it´s forbidden to talk about the company behind the games. I mean just have a look in the Subverse thread, barely anyone talked there about the game and more about the company behind it.

Maybe a mod can confirm or deny it.

Besides I don´t think that it is a crime to not like a game or be negative about it(I used to be a big fan). I actually like shota a lot but I personally don´t like the newer Dieselmine artystyle, and I think the whole succubus thing is overdone at this point. Again it´s not like I´m unreasonably hating them or anything, but I think you can have a normal conversation about the game and the company in a thread, without liking everything about them and I don´t think it´s fair to say "quite flooding this thread with your negative crap " and tagging everything I say with an angry smiley.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if I´m hurting your feelings I guess but first of I gave a replay because somebody wondered how older fans feel about the newer games. Second other people talked way before me about Dieselmine in general. Third I don´t think it´s forbidden to talk about the company behind the games. I mean just have a look in the Subverse thread, barely anyone talked there about the game and more about the company behind it.

Maybe a mod can confirm or deny it.

Besides I don´t think that it is a crime to not like a game or be negative about it(I used to be a big fan). I actually like shota a lot but I personally don´t like the newer Dieselmine artystyle, and I think the whole succubus thing is overdone at this point. Again it´s not like I´m unreasonably hating them or anything, but I think you can have a normal conversation about the game and the company in a thread, without liking everything about them and I don´t think it´s fair to say "quite flooding this thread with your negative crap " and tagging everything I say with an angry smiley.
Fair or not but i'm not the one who writes 17 long lines in almost every comment they write.
Sides there's a big difference between spreading negativity and voicing ones own opinion let that sink in.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stay reasonably on topic.
Fair or not but i'm not the one who writes 17 long lines in almost every comment they write.
Sides there's a big difference between spreading negativity and voicing ones own opinion let that sink in.
Wait are you serious right now? How is one sentence including "quite flooding this thread with your negative crap" not just toxic but having multiple lines with quotes and examples negativ?
I could understand you if I would have said Dieselmine is dumb I hate them, but I gave multiple examples and arguments why people have a problem with them (exhentai for example is filled with negativity about them) and I even said arguments why I don´t like this game.

If you want to have a grown up conversation, then try at least to to tell me why it´s ok in your opinion to just ignore the past mistakes(the last game they did this was in october 2019). It doesn´t mean I would agree with your arguments but at least I could understand where you are coming from. Every time Ea puts out a game you have long lists of people saying they don´t like EA because of their past micro transactions and nobody says anything against that. Why should Dieselmine be spared?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Be respectful to one another. First warning.
Wait are you serious right now? How is one sentence including "quite flooding this thread with your negative crap" not just toxic but having multiple lines with quotes and examples negativ?
I could understand you if I would have said Dieselmine is dumb I hate them, but I gave multiple examples and arguments why people have a problem with them (exhentai for example is filled with negativity about them) and I even said arguments why I don´t like this game.

If you want to have a grown up conversation, then try at least to to tell me why it´s ok in your opinion to just ignore the past mistakes(the last game they did this was in october 2019). It doesn´t mean I would agree with your arguments but at least I could understand where you are coming from. Every time Ea puts out a game you have long lists of people saying they don´t like EA because of their past micro transactions and nobody says anything against that. Why should Dieselmine be spared?
Listen here mate all i have ever tried and done in my whole fucking life is try and avoid serious people like you All i ever have wanted is peace i have gone everywhere tried every single bridge But no matter where i go there's always people like you around to bum me out or generally makes me hate humanity more than i already do I don't care what your fucking opinion is the real problem with you is that you are so goddamn full of yourself and so damn arrogant oh boy so fucking arrogant I don't bother typing to scum like you but you have forced my hand This is a hentai game dev who experiments with all they can to do what it works So for you to involve crappy companies like EA is just a low blow You will just forget this eventually any way just like me but right now i will live in the moment and let my firey spirit express how disgusted by people like you

You aren't special you never were what makes you think that you doing here watching your time by replying to someone like me You could be doing better things but nooooo You just want shut the fuck up and let us be alone in this harmony of this site I do appriciate poison like you being here acting like you know better than all of us So do us all a favor and quit the whole pro reviewer crap and let us discuss what actually matters Release date Saves The hype of the game itself Art, and not what you are doing we don't need people like you here so piss off.

zhelandero

Reputation score
All your arguments at this point are useless because you two have descended to the level of "you did that too and you did it worse", this is not about speaking your opinion anymore it's about making sure the other is less right and your last comments are just insults against each other hidden behind a bunch of words.

I myself really like their last games and I'm excited for this new one. And just saying but if there is a game that I don't like then I just don't play it and just search for one that i do and that's it, no need to write a dissertation about what they are doing wrong or whatever you think is going on with their policies, if you don't like what they are doing go for another product, they are not forcing you to be here and buy their game.

Last edited:

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
no need to write a dissertation about what they are doing wrong or whatever you think is going on with their policies, if you don't like what they are doing go for another product, they are not forcing you to be here and buy their game.
Sry but no, I didn´t start that conversation and The Unsaid wanted the point of view from an older fan. If you like the game that´s cool I hope it´s as good as you want it to be, but I have every right to voice my opinion (especially if somebody asks for it). I want Dieselmine games to be different again and if you don´t like a negativ opinion than just ignore me. Kinda reminds me of Pokemon Sun/Moon when that game got a lof of hate from older fans and people just said "if you don´t like it than don´t buy it" and than the games continued to get worse and worse.

And what point of my last post was an insult? Me saying that he should write like an adult? Looking at his last response I think I have a point.

If a mod would clarify why criticism to a company and their games is not allowed than I will happily leave.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All your arguments at this point are useless because you two have descended to the level of "you did that too and you did it worse", this is not about speaking your opinion anymore it's about making sure the other is less right and your last comments are just insults against each other hidden behind a bunch of words.

I myself really like their last games and I'm excited for this new one. And just saying but if there is a game that I don't like then I just don't play it and just search for one that i do and that's it, no need to write a dissertation about what they are doing wrong or whatever you think is going on with their policies, if you don't like what they are doing go for another product, they are not forcing you to be here and buy their game.
Cutting out the Captain Obvious part at the beginning I totally agree with your opinion.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Uhh. Let me try to bring things back on topic here.

Here's hoping we get Milking farm released tomorrow without delay (and hopefully without any game-breaking bugs on release...)