What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh boy! I can't wait for this game to release!

It's cool that they focus on specific themes with these dot games.
Like with the school, futa and SS/MILF games focusing specifically on those themes.

zhelandero

Reputation score
i just hope that in this one they put more pixel animations than in " ". From the posts that they sent it looks like they are going back to games like " "

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i just hope that in this one they put more pixel animations than in " ". From the posts that they sent it looks like they are going back to games like " "
Yea i liked the Pixel Animations in Mira and the Mysterious Almchemist but they were too few of them so hopefully the amount of animations they have this time around is 20 ish.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think it's only going back there setting-wise. Although this sort of suggests that those seemingly human-looking girls are succubi in training.

I do hope we get more, at the very least no less animations than last game's. Some might say it was light on animations but I think it had just enough.
Although of course I'd love it if we got even more with this one. Only way we'll know for sure is by waiting, sadly.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i am interested in this game since i like dieselmine games, would like a demo befor the game comes out to see how it plays i know what type of game it is just want to know if its going to be a normal escape looking game where it does not really matter if you get caught or is there going to like every time you get caught the game will get harder until bad end, even if we dont get a demo befor the game comes out im still going to play it just wanted a feel befor it comes out.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hopefully they are just swatting bugs at this point, someone else was saying the game has been done for over a month.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The wait continues... but do not mourn. For we are still so very close. Guess this gives me more time to play through the fullflap game.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
update on their ci-en.
release date is January 31st, 2000 yen is the price

Cologar

Reputation score
Man their animations are really quite different in quality from other games, good job on the animator, while I really liked the animated CGs from Monmusu Conquered World and Monster Girl Labyrinth, the smoothness and resolution of the pixel animations really surprised me. This is just my preference, but Im not into futas, but I played Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist to view all the animations while trying to imagine Mira as a really really girly shota XDDDD

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Man their animations are really quite different in quality from other games, good job on the animator, while I really liked the animated CGs from Monmusu Conquered World and Monster Girl Labyrinth, the smoothness and resolution of the pixel animations really surprised me. This is just my preference, but Im not into futas, but I played Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist to view all the animations while trying to imagine Mira as a really really girly shota XDDDD
Yeah honestly... the fact that they dig into futa every now and then is my only gripe with the mF team.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
OMG IT'S HAPPENING

Their twitter says it should be released at 00:00 which is 12 hours from now... It also will be on a 10% discount until the 14th of February

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Last edited: