What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, that was even faster than Nightmare School. I don't really mind, since the scenes make this one an easy top 5 spot for me, depending on what the rest of 2020 looks like for dot H-Games. I also kinda just sprinted through every room.

betero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i keep getting a "failed to load img/tilesets/001" every time the first cutscene ends

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This is one of those games where I could feel the exhaustion setting in as the game went on.

The beginning of the game, had a group loss scene where both of the enemies had a CG scene together,
and had 2 boss CG scenes. So in total 5 CG, and 2 animations. Well hmmm... if you split the animations into pre-amble, action and cum then it's 6 animations.
Oh and 2 background animations.

That's a lot... and I would've been happy if they kept that up, but as the game went on you got less and less to the point that the last region is only 1 enemy and that 1 enemy is also the boss. No background animations either.

Story wise, I would've prefered something more in the vein of Cornelica or their Battlefuck RPGs. Those actually had romantic interests that mattered, and I felt some emotional weight there in those scenes.

Gameplay wise, I do feel like this game had tons of unused potential. It gave you a lantern in the beginning that I thought would be a mainstay item, only for them to take it away. The slot stays on your screen too. If you hold the V key it even gives you arrow keys as if there might be other items to put there. Nothing.

Battles were pretty disappointing.

Mash Z to escape isn't challenging or engaging, and you can quite literally dash through the entire game.

This game is visually stunning though. I like this CG artist a lot. His character designs were on point, and even though he does CG he conveys motion well in his still images. The voicework and general visual aesthetic were all top-notch.

Sadly, this is one of those games where I feel like the mobs are much more erotic than the bosses just because of those fullscreen animations. They have no voicework and no actual "scenario" but the boss scenes still pale in comparison. Little fairy girl comes a bit close though.

All in all, I can understand being on a tight time crunch and all. Their general goal is to release games consistently and often to make as much as possible, but the game definitely wasn't fully satisfying. Still a visual marvel that I'd be crazy to ever delete from my harddrive tho.

Btw, which enemy was your favorite?
Mine's gotta be the black slime. That preamble where her slime juice makes you insanely huge and then her appearing on you was just the best to me.
Boss wise it's the dark skinned fairy. I liked her whole region where little fairy girls are just riding dicks in bottles in the background, and when she minimizes you, she tightens up so hard she's able to pull your body up into the air with just her hips, and slams you into the ground.

Hmmm for least favorite... It'd probably be the robot girls' room? Both background animations were foreplay, and both enemies were foreplay animations. It's still pretty hard to choose considering how good the game is as a whole though.
Least favorite boss is probably the jailer. While I love the design they didn't really do anything unique with her. Though it could just be because I don't understand japanese. Her voice actor wasn't as good as the other ones as well.

Either way, I hope these guys put a bit more effort into their future games.

Does anyone know how much time is usually in between each game?

what translation machine will work for this game?
This is a Dieselmine game man. You don't need a translation to play. They're straightforward and you'll be done playing in 30 minutes or less guaranteed.

i keep getting a "failed to load img/tilesets/001" every time the first cutscene ends
Don't try to translate the game in translator++ or whatever. You can't translate the main dialogue since those are located in the scenario .sl files, and there's no way to currently batch machine translate them. Just play the game as is. Hopefully extracted with 7zip so your files have the proper characters.

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sadly, this is one of those games where I feel like the mobs are much more erotic than the bosses just because of those fullscreen animations. They have no voicework and no actual "scenario" but the boss scenes still pale in comparison. Little fairy girl comes a bit close though.
That is also my main problem with the game, I really hoped at least one animated scene with each boss, I have returned to every animated scene in the gallery, the CGs, almost never, and not because it is bad, the animations are just so much better (godlike full screen animation at that), it just makes the CG look not as good comparativelly.

Btw, which enemy was your favorite?
My favorite, would have to say area 4 (footjob girl), although both of the fairy enemies were awesome.
Boss, I would say between the boss of area 6 (Luna) and area 4 (Fril)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
That is also my main problem with the game, I really hoped at least one animated scene with each boss, I have returned to every animated scene in the gallery, the CGs, almost never, and not because it is bad, the animations are just so much better (godlike full screen animation at that), it just makes the CG look not as good comparativelly.
Their game had animated fullscreen bosses. The animation style was much simpler though.
That game had a lot of content and would take the average player an hour to play I believe. It was really easy, and didn't really capitalize on its potential in my opinion, but it was very erotic and I still remember thinking some of the positions were really neat, like the harpy's amazon position where she uses her talons to hold your legs.

I guess we disagree on favorites then. Not really into feet myself, so maybe that's why.

BlackAion

Reputation score
My only real problem with these games is that without a translation the story and sex scenes have no context and thus lose up to 25% if not more of their charm. Why did that doctor succubus save our hero? Why can we get within five feet of her without her immediatedly jumping on us?

Lubuluk

Reputation score
What is the solution about "failed to load img/tilesets/001" I Can not play the game bec of this.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
What is the solution about "failed to load img/tilesets/001" I Can not play the game bec of this.
You are missing files. Either you did not extract the game properly, or you got it from an unreputable source which has no guarantees of giving you a working copy.

My only real problem with these games is that without a translation the story and sex scenes have no context and thus lose up to 25% if not more of their charm. Why did that doctor succubus save our hero? Why can we get within five feet of her without her immediatedly jumping on us?
That's all untranslated Japanese games though? Some still make you feel the eroticism without needing translation through their gameplay alone.
For instance, FOBS is an extremely erotic game. No dialogue.

What's funny about the doctor succubus is that you can still get the gist of her scene from listening to the voicework and generally paying attention to the flow of the CGs for her scene. Every thrust makes you cum, so by the end, her insides are so full it looks like she's pregnant.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great game with a great setting, i want an encore.

The animations were even better than i expected, in my mind this catapults L-Buffer to the top of the dot animators. The resolution of all of these animations is higher than anything we've seen prior. The CG was great as well, although it sucks not being able to read them.

My only complaint is that the ending seems somewhat rushed.

Heres hoping that Dieselmine revisits this type of setting, also, i wouldn't mind this type of setting (becoming a succubus captive) becoming a mainstay within the femdom genre.

Totally worth it.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmmh. I think it was worth the money spent, but I think Dieselmine pushed themselves to finish too early.
Another month of development would have given this game the necessary polish it needed, but I'm not complaining with what we've got.
(Also no game-breaking bugs this time :>)

Overall, I'd say it's a good 45 minute experience. I think the quality of animations and personality put into areas excuse the lighter content.
There is definitely some missed potential in this title, especially for a lot of the succubi bosses (if they had chase scenes to the fairy's level I wouldn't be complaining).

I'm hoping they'll give themselves more time to finish future titles, but after playing this one I'd love to try a more polished Dieselmine stealth game.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Great game with a great setting, i want an encore.

The animations were even better than i expected, in my mind this catapults L-Buffer to the top of the dot animators. The resolution of all of these animations is higher than anything we've seen prior. The CG was great as well, although it sucks not being able to read them.

My only complaint is that the ending seems somewhat rushed.

Heres hoping that Dieselmine revisits this type of setting, also, i wouldn't mind this type of setting (becoming a succubus captive) becoming a mainstay within the femdom genre.

Totally worth it.
I agree that the setting is fantastic, and really allows for a lot of unique scenarios.

But I'm gonna say something kinda outrageous. While L-Buffer is definitely in the top for my all time favorite adult animators, I think
Though S-Purple's never actually finished a game and I prefer L-Buffer's scenarios much more.

Hope they add updates to the game. Always feels good buying a game when you know more content is coming down the line :)

Hmmh. I think it was worth the money spent, but I think Dieselmine pushed themselves to finish too early.
Another month of development would have given this game the necessary polish it needed, but I'm not complaining with what we've got.
(Also no game-breaking bugs this time :>)

Overall, I'd say it's a good 45 minute experience. I think the quality of animations and personality put into areas excuse the lighter content.
There is definitely some missed potential in this title, especially for a lot of the succubi bosses (if they had chase scenes to the fairy's level I wouldn't be complaining).

I'm hoping they'll give themselves more time to finish their future titles, but after playing this one I'd love to play a more polished Dieselmine stealth game.
What's strange to me is that they took the system they made from their school succubus game, running system and all so on a technical level they were very far into development. This game doesn't do anything more from a technical perspective. You'd think with that HUGE advantage they'd be able to make this game a lot bigger. I mean that from an art perspective and general game design perspective, but it didn't turn out that way. It's about the same scale.

I'm out here programming a save screen and menu screen from scratch basically, and these guys already had a working engine that does everything they want... No I'm not salty :p

Anyways, eyyy... another fan of the fairy!!! Took me way too long to figure out that gimmik and when I did I felt mentally disabled for not noticing it sooner.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Only a handful of levels, I guess. Is there even a way to view the gallery?

edit: yes it's the third option on the save statues. I was too busy trying to progress the game to explore those and then before I knew it the game was over haha.

Zana

Reputation score
Your computer isn't reading the Japanese file correctly, you need to set your regional format to Japan, Should be in control panel under Time and Language. Also set Country to Japan for good measure. You can also set jap local to japan.

That should work. Japan local emulator doesn't work for this game purely because the tilesets are not worded correctly to the computer.

This method worked for people i helped.

Let me know if it works.

Good luck

Ojaman

Reputation score
hell, i would gladly volunteer as a cow if this place exist

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it just me or does something about milking farm seem...lesser than nightmare school? I don't know what it is to be honest.
I was also hoping there'd be animated scenes like in monmusu dungeon but I guess they were on a tight schedule or couldn't afford it.
Still a good game though. I'm satisfied with my purchase.

shinryu

Reputation score
so weird glitch if you get chased to the hide zone it may not work and they would still grab you
and while hiding if you leave as soon as an enemy close to you teleports they will grab though thankfully it doesn't trigger the alarm
my personal biggest disappointment is that there is only one h scene with the scientist lady

Tenma

Reputation score
In other news, the silent protagonist is back for another round in DieselMine's latest game. The only question that can be asked, is what happened to their writer? The protagonist reaction is just important as the other actors in this type of game. The Violated Hero games might have not had the most original writing; however his perspective put you, the player into the games setting.
In this case, it's the writer directly saying how the hero's feeling. I felt most disappointed after the intro, because the protagonist suddenly decided to go heroic mute. For what the game is, it's well worth the price; however as our developer friend in the thread mentioned already, the experience feels rushed; though fun. The gameplay is just dodging the succubus in the hall and running to the exit until you get to the segment. A strange thing I observed was the gray diamond in the bottom-right hand corner. It looks like all the succubus should at a sprite in there, however it's always empty. It makes me think, were the bosses supposed to have grabs similar to the enemies and have their faces there or were enemies supposed to get face Graphics as well?
As usual with h-games, the game put on a strong front with its first area. There a good amount of content, 5 CGs 3 for the boss 2 for each enemy. That then fluctuates, Section 2 has 3 CGs for the enemies 0 boss CGs; section 3 has 3 boss character CGs; 1 enemy CG, section 4 has 2 boss character CGs; 1 enemy CG.
To recap the list plainly and include all the areas. 5 CGs in section 1, 3 in section 2; 4 in section 3, 3 in section 4; then 3 CGs until the final area. Where there's just two one for the enemy, including the one that chases you in the final hallway in the game 'climax' and the last boss character you encounter. Who just lets you out of the room.
Overall it's an 8/10, 4/5 based solely on sex content rather than gameplay or consistency. If they stick with the silent protagonist penis dildo I'll knock the score for their next game down to a 7.