What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i keep getting a "failed to load img/tilesets/001" every time the first cutscene ends
the problem could also be that your pc is not in jap localization i tried the demo on other pc and got an error after the person enter a shop end of the first cutscene that because when your pc not in jap and the jap names for files and stuff show up as broken square and other stuff rather then Japanese letters

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
In other news, the silent protagonist is back for another round in DieselMine's latest game. The only question that can be asked, is what happened to their writer? The protagonist reaction is just important as the other actors in this type of game. The Violated Hero games might have not had the most original writing; however his perspective put you, the player into the games setting.
In this case, it's the writer directly saying how the hero's feeling. I felt most disappointed after the intro, because the protagonist suddenly decided to go heroic mute. For what the game is, it's well worth the price; however as our developer friend in the thread mentioned already, the experience feels rushed; though fun. The gameplay is just dodging the succubus in the hall and running to the exit until you get to the segment. A strange thing I observed was the gray diamond in the bottom-right hand corner. It looks like all the succubus should at a sprite in there, however it's always empty. It makes me think, were the bosses supposed to have grabs similar to the enemies and have their faces there or were enemies supposed to get face Graphics as well?
As usual with h-games, the game put on a strong front with its first area. There a good amount of content, 5 CGs 3 for the boss 2 for each enemy. That then fluctuates, Section 2 has 3 CGs for the enemies 0 boss CGs; section 3 has 3 boss character CGs; 1 enemy CG, section 4 has 2 boss character CGs; 1 enemy CG.
To recap the list plainly and include all the areas. 5 CGs in section 1, 3 in section 2; 4 in section 3, 3 in section 4; then 3 CGs until the final area. Where there's just two one for the enemy, including the one that chases you in the final hallway in the game 'climax' and the last boss character you encounter. Who just lets you out of the room.
Overall it's an 8/10, 4/5 based solely on sex content rather than gameplay or consistency. If they stick with the silent protagonist penis dildo I'll knock the score for their next game down to a 7.
Wait are silent protagonists really that bad?
The most they'd say is NOOO and lines like that anyway.
But you're right. The protag basically goes mute after a while.

Tenma

Reputation score
It's not bad on paper; an issue only arises if you have a series like Violated Hero from the same company that doesn't have a mute hero. It'd be like Toro Toro making a game with a mute. It's a downgrade, so no dev friend, it's only an issue if your games previously had a talkative protagonist.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It's not bad on paper; an issue only arises if you have a series like Violated Hero from the same company that doesn't have a mute hero. It'd be like Toro Toro making a game with a mute. It's a downgrade, so no dev friend, it's only an issue if your games previously had a talkative protagonist.
Luka is very quiet in the sex scenes in MGQ Paradox.
In fact, he doesn't say anything for the idol zombie girl... Saki's sex scene.
He's actually pretty quite in most of the Paradox scenes, even Illias's.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Good heavens another dieselmine game I go play soon and I play the hell it monster girl Labyrinth this one go to my collection as well

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This one was pretty good. Shame there's no CG with the blonde succubus who rams your character's head into her crotch (that was hilarious).

shinryu

Reputation score
This one was pretty good. Shame there's no CG with the blonde succubus who rams your character's head into her crotch (that was hilarious).
yeah that one caught me off guard

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Futanari again I dont like Futanari Why not just milking breasts milk?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is no Futa in this game, and only one scene that i can tell with prostate massage. Your sexuality remains safely intact.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I waited a while for this game to come down in price, like 5 seconds, so I feel I am doing my part in trying to get Diesel Mine to improve their game quality

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game seems to be selling pretty well. It surpassed 5000 sales in about 2 days, and i think it will get up to 7000 before the end of the next month. It already shot past that age regression succubus game which has been on sale before im pretty sure and it will likely pass the recently released futa game in a few hours.

The numbers it has to be now are the Nightmare school with 6488 sales which was released like year and Cornelica which was released more than 2 years ago with 8511 sales.

Its pretty safe to say that this model is highly profitable for Dieselmine. I hope they make another game like this, but more rpg oriented like Cornelica.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
*Posted on wrong thread opps,just copy and paste it here
Top notch sprite animation and awesome CGs though I wished they can have more control in the gallery(why cant i just switch motion with a left right button)
You can basically just dash thru almost everything in the game instead of hiding, ending really gives you the "what!? thats it!??that was the last area??" feeling

Felt complicated, on one hand you have some awesome CG and sprite animation but in terms of gameplay,it felt unfinished?

Remember you can press V to use items? Yeah me neither

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*Posted on wrong thread opps,just copy and paste it here
Top notch sprite animation and awesome CGs though I wished they can have more control in the gallery(why cant i just switch motion with a left right button)
You can basically just dash thru almost everything in the game instead of hiding, ending really gives you the "what!? thats it!??that was the last area??" feeling

Felt complicated, on one hand you have some awesome CG and sprite animation but in terms of gameplay,it felt unfinished?

Remember you can press V to use items? Yeah me neither
Thats why i want the next one to have more RPG elements and stick to the whole 'milking farm' aspect of the game more than it did. The game at times seemed to stray away from that a bit and more into the usual succubus run or rape type gameplay, which is fine, just not exactly what the premise of the game says it is.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Short, but good. Always love the stuff Dieselmine puts out, especially their sprite monster girl games

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very good game. it's short length helps it alot I think. you're constantly seeing new stuff.
Only complains I have is I wish the bosses were animated.

Final level is anticlimactic. Every level before had two enemies, a boss, and two or more background H anims to enjoy, the final level has one enemy, and she's not exactly for everybody. Definitely wasn't for me...
Personally, my favorite scenes were both fairies, the nurse on level 3, pink succubus on level 2 and blue sucucbus on level 6. I also rather enjoyed the background animations for level 5, 6 and 7.

Honestly, aside from the final enemy, and that weird "not cunnilingus" every animation in this game is an absolute banger.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't even realize there was a sprint button until the last level, which is funny considering I've played their previous games of this format. I walked through most of the game just so it would feel... Challenging? And then I just sprinted through the last section of the game.