What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
”ひさしぶりに会った幼馴染は、少しオトナになってぃた。”
"The childhood friend you haven't met in a while, has become a bit more adult." would probably be the most direct translation.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!! IT'S NOT INCEST!!!!!!
The summer games were mostly incest previously and I kinda hated that.

K1llERMODS

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone know where the download link is?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has this gotten an English translation? Cause I do not see any indication of DLsite that it has, but I have found this:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has this gotten an English translation? Cause I do not see any indication of DLsite that it has, but I have found this:
There a partial translation here, and I think a MTL version is floating around, but theses are sometimes worst than japanese version ...

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I had no idea there was a translation being worked on. I updated the OP with the link to it.

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
HOLY FUCK I LOVE UNSKIPPABLE, 5 MINUTE LONG CUTSCENES
I LOVE SMACKING MY ENTER KEY AS IF IT STOLE SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANT TO MOVE ON ALREADY
WHY DID WE BOTHER TO INVENT OTHER VIDEO GAMES? JUST HAVE THE PLAYER SMASH THE ENTER KEY
10/10 GAME DESIGN, JUST TAKE MY STIMULUS CHECK RIGHT OUT OF MY HANDS, YOU EARNED IT MY FRIEND

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
HOLY FUCK I LOVE UNSKIPPABLE, 5 MINUTE LONG CUTSCENES
I LOVE SMACKING MY ENTER KEY AS IF IT STOLE SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANT TO MOVE ON ALREADY
WHY DID WE BOTHER TO INVENT OTHER VIDEO GAMES? JUST HAVE THE PLAYER SMASH THE ENTER KEY
10/10 GAME DESIGN, JUST TAKE MY STIMULUS CHECK RIGHT OUT OF MY HANDS, YOU EARNED IT MY FRIEND
its MV you can literally just hold down enter, no need to spam it
edit: i just checked it, there is a skip, holddown control

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He's got a point though. When will HRPG devs learn?

Oh, you can speed all RPGMaker games up by hooking them with cheatengine and using the speedhack. Will sometimes cause crashes if you leave the speedhack on for too long.

blulaz

Reputation score
Does this game have alternate / secret ending or anything? At the intro they presented you with lantern and inventory system, but i beat the game without getting a single item. Am i missing something? or thats just how the game works?

Mick2000

Reputation score
you know since it's MV engine you could just hold down ctrl key on your keyboard that literally skip the 15 minute conversation into 5 second slide show
Does this game have alternate / secret ending or anything? At the intro they presented you with lantern and inventory system, but i beat the game without getting a single item. Am i missing something? or thats just how the game works?
they give you lantern and teach you the button on how to use it on intro but then you lose it and never got a chance to earn new item nor use that button to use an item... literally useless mechanic.
even if i actually missing some item the game still finish and i even got all the scene without get new item or use the 'use item' button.
oh and i believe there's only one ending, the game pretty linier too

blulaz

Reputation score
they give you lantern and teach you the button on how to use it on intro but then you lose it and never got a chance to earn new item nor use that button to use an item... literally useless mechanic.
even if i actually missing some item the game still finish and i even got all the scene without get new item or use the 'use item' button.
oh and i believe there's only one ending, the game pretty linier too
thanks for the clarification, glad to see that im not the one who thinks this is weird, i was so sure that i might missed something lol guess i was wrong. game was pretty good for what it was though, but still not as good as that town of succubi game

BlackAion

Reputation score
So thanks to a slatwart hero translating the game I have a better appreciation of it. The translations gave me a boner and a think boner, enticing me with its sex scenes but also with the lore behind all the characters. Lapti is the most ruthless while Kuruka is probably the kindest one there. If she werent a sadistic succubus I would say Frill had a bit of a tsundere for our protag following him all over her area and going so far as to eat his entire body after she killed him (surprise vore) which no other succubus has done. Then of course we have Esuto who is crazier than Lapti, less said about her the better. Kuruka deserves a second mention as she is the only one who lowkey helps you throughout your journey and is the only one that actually gives you a choice between freedom and becoming a cow. She even does you a solid by letting return to the outside world. Kuruka is best bae in this game hands down.

shinryu

Reputation score
So thanks to a slatwart hero translating the game I have a better appreciation of it. The translations gave me a boner and a think boner, enticing me with its sex scenes but also with the lore behind all the characters. Lapti is the most ruthless while Kuruka is probably the kindest one there. If she werent a sadistic succubus I would say Frill had a bit of a tsundere for our protag following him all over her area and going so far as to eat his entire body after she killed him (surprise vore) which no other succubus has done. Then of course we have Esuto who is crazier than Lapti, less said about her the better. Kuruka deserves a second mention as she is the only one who lowkey helps you throughout your journey and is the only one that actually gives you a choice between freedom and becoming a cow. She even does you a solid by letting return to the outside world. Kuruka is best bae in this game hands down.
and in my opinion kuruka is the hottest

BlackAion

Reputation score
These succubi are fucking giants. I mean Im sure this dude isn't fully grown but some of these girls TOWER over him.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i only count kuruka for that. the protagonist mean to be a little boy, hence the shota tag. everyone else looks normal sized or grown adult size, kuruka is just too tall herself.
oh and i didn't count all other mob succubus here.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i'm not sure what exactly you're looking for so...:
1. in gallery there should be an option whether you want to see the entire 'scene' or just the CG when you click the girl you want to see the scene.
2. if you got the scene during gameplay then there's no helping, you must watch the entire thing (or fast forward it by hold 'Ctrl' button).
3. if you referring on how to remove the dialog box during the scene then use your mouse and Right-click.
4. if this scene you referring is the animation from mob then i'm afraid there's no way to remove the dialogue.