What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] ミラと不思議な錬金術 (RJ253916)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Yeah, same issue with the succubus interaction preventing progress due to breaking the game.

It also makes me sad Dieselmine cut down on animations since the last title, but they are much larger and fit the screen better.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, same issue with the succubus interaction preventing progress due to breaking the game.

It also makes me sad Dieselmine cut down on animations since the last title, but they are much larger and fit the screen better.
I'll keep purchasing Dieselmine games just cauz of the L Buffer animations. This artist is just great. I've watched him stream on Pixiv and he's quite chill too. I hope they keep commissioning him.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I just got home, can anyone tell me what "V" does for controls?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
There games are good but that all was come out with bugs tho this one being a lot more fatal not being able to beat the game is really bad

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't mean to be that guy, but shouldn't this thread be moved to the main section since it is out and finished?

haseox12

Reputation score
The great thing about this game is all of the animated scenes are uncensored which surprised me knowing dlsites history of censorship and I also love how their all curvy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It doesn't really call for censorship when everything's pixelated already.
Also I'm glad I didn't have to bother with map editing here. I didn't know where to get the book for teleportation to the reminescence room though, so I had to edit the save to get it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i signed up for a straight forward act game. I thought i was getting nightmare school 2: electric boogaloo...instead I got enough text to fill a Stephen King novel and a flaccid cock in my hand. maybe it was my fault, I shouldn't have expected anything; but uhhhh, thanks for the full gallery save so i can at least enjoy that because im slamming this game with a 1/10.

Tenma

Reputation score
You're right...
Dieselmine and gamebreaking bugs on release, name a more iconic duo...
Bethesda and bugs. Are there any floating skeletons in this game, if so then there's possibility. A real possibility, Todd Howard, had a role in the development.

That aside is there any workaround for this bug, or is all hope lost at this point?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
By the way, does anybody know what version of rpgmaker this is? I was thinking of doing some minor edits like enemy recolours and adding items that increase hp.
Whether I'll able to put them in the game is another thing entirely... but if I can I'll try and add weaker + slower versions of the bosses in areas for the sake of variety.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
RPG Maker MV 1.2.0 worked fine for me with this game.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I the only one that when start a new game get an error loading screen?
I had a similar problem myself. When I unzipped the rar file, I noticed that instead of japanese letters and symbols my computer had misnamed the files into gibberish. I used Bandizip to unzip the Rar file with Japanese locale, and all the names were normal japanese and the game worked!

Here is the tutorial I used.

Use at your own risk, I am double checking my comp to see if anything malicious may have been installed or anything just in case.

Update: Everything is clean for me.

Last edited:

Karakury

Reputation score
I had a similar problem myself. When I unzipped the rar file, I noticed that instead of japanese letters and symbols my computer had misnamed the files into gibberish. I used Bandizip to unzip the Rar file with Japanese locale, and all the names were normal japanese and the game worked!

Here is the tutorial I used.

Use at your own risk, I am double checking my comp to see if anything malicious may have been installed or anything just in case.

Update: Everything is clean for me.
You are my savior, thank you.